It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HC's Ancient Aliens MINDBLOWING episode "The NASA Connection".

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
WOW, now the staff of Ancient Aliens just took it the series to another level. The astonishing last episode "The NASA Connection" fired all their power at NASA secret agenda for cover up the existence of ancient intelligent extraterrestrial life forms in this solar system, the missions for retrieve their abandoned legacy in Mars and on the Moon. They used the blatant videos of STS-48 and STS-75 for present irrefutable evidence of extraterrestrial intelligent controlled objects in Earth's orbit and the interesting part is that nothing less than FOUR big shots of NASA did participate of this episode: Buzz Aldrin, Edgard Mitchell, Story Musgrave and David Morrion.

S&F. I watched this last night. Your thread is an excellent recap.

You have a better avatar now (imho).

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicolas Flamel
While I believe NASA isn't telling us everything, these shows are too fast and loose with the facts.

One example, the Mercury mission patch:

They say this represents the ancient Egyptian Ankh symbol:

Well, not really, it represents the symbol for the planet Mercury:

en.wikipedia.org...

Someone posted something like this before, but the feeling I get watching these shows is:

edit on 11-3-2012 by Nicolas Flamel because: (no reason given)

And what are the odds of the planet Mercury's symbol being a re-stylized version of the Ankh??

The Cristian cross IS another version of the Ankh and same ancient occultist symbols use to have different designs varying from one to another region.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Nice catch op, I particuliarly like the part about NASA being culled into a independent government agency which has deniable plausability at every level. As the animosity of finding Alien life in there words would, "change the very fabric of our society."

After them words where spoken only the ignorant would keep believing in the entity called NASA. Again nice thread, I appreciate your time

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

high-rank members of Aleister Crowley's Golden Dawn.

I haven't watched the videos but this jumped out at me in your summary. The Golden Dawn was not Crowley's. While he was briefly a member he started the A∴A∴ and the O.T.O. That's one of the big problems with the show. It seems like that they don't have any kind of fact checkers working for them in any way and instead it is composed of what one person heard from somebody else and instead of doing any kind of verification they just present it as is even though it's wrong.

You're right that Crowley did not create the Golden Dawn and that Crowley created the A∴A∴ -- but Crowley did not create the OTO. Crowley took over the OTO.

But you're right, the series does not always have good fact-checkers.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicolas Flamel

Proof that many ancient occult symbols have the same original model.

www.designboom.com...

The Mercury symbol could perfectly be a variation of the Ankh.
edit on 3/11/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

high-rank members of Aleister Crowley's Golden Dawn.

I haven't watched the videos but this jumped out at me in your summary. The Golden Dawn was not Crowley's. While he was briefly a member he started the A∴A∴ and the O.T.O. That's one of the big problems with the show. It seems like that they don't have any kind of fact checkers working for them in any way and instead it is composed of what one person heard from somebody else and instead of doing any kind of verification they just present it as is even though it's wrong.

You're right that Crowley did not create the Golden Dawn and that Crowley created the A∴A∴ -- but Crowley did not create the OTO. Crowley took over the OTO.

But you're right, the series does not always have good fact-checkers.

Who cares about what Crowley created or not??

The POINT of Ancient Aliens, is that they made the observation about NASA founding fathers being Illuminati occultists. Druids, Freemasons, Golden Dawn, Rosicrucian, Theosophists or whatever, is just a minor detail, because all these societies have the SAME common root: The ancient school of mysteries of Egypt.

Debunkers sound pretty silly trying to discredit one fact pointed out by AA, by sticking to the stupid argument whether Crowley was a member or a founder of Golden Dawn.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread818009/pg2#pid13651446]/url]

Any evidence is circumstantial. A few times in the past I have made my views regarding the ET hypothesis known, but I guess I can do it again. Personally, I find the ET hypothesis to be the worst thing to ever happen to ufology. What started out as a group of people trying to turn this interesting mystery into a legitimate field of science has now become a New Age religion. Instead of actually trying solve the mystery people are now starting with the premise that these objects are aliens, with no real proof, and are pretty much trying to outcrazy their contemporaries.

The truth is that the ET hypothesis is just as weak an explanation as any other hypothesis that has been put forward. For one it pretty much ignores all cases of high strangeness. I personally find Keel's ultraterrestrial hypothesis and Vallee's extradimensional hypothesis to be the most satisfying. However, even these fail to actually provide empirical evidence for their claims. On top of that even if such phenomena were proven to exist it does not mean that they visited ancient man and influenced his progress.

This actually brings up a key problem with Ancient Aliens' methodology. Before one can even begin to hypothesize that aliens visited humans in the past one must first prove aliens are visiting us now. This has not been done. On top of basing their conclusion on an unproven premise they also established their conclusion before doing any kind of data collection. If you believe that aliens visited ancient man and you go out looking for evidence to support this you're going to find it. However, you're going to ignore the evidence that contradicts your predrawn conclusion. This is known as a confirmation bias and AAT is riddled with them.

Don't you think it is odd that "circumstantial evidence" is good enough in a court of law to put someone to death, but yet mountains of circumstantial evidence on this topic is not good enough? There just has to be proof doesn't there? It seems that when you have a space agency that is part of the defense apparatus, and there has been countless efforts to keep the evidence from public awareness, It just might be an exercise in futility to try to come up with the smoking gun. This mentality that people have that if there is no proof than it didn't happen is a bunch of BS and you know it! Circumstantial evidence in abundance is more than enough proof that our government is lying to us about all things UFO! Have fun in your bubble of denial tho!
edit on 11-3-2012 by jaws1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

# The logo of Apollo program, with the Orion belt placed in the middle of the "A", is actually a reference to ASAR aka Osiris. Apollo the Greek "sun-god" is the SAME Marduk of Sumerians and Amon-Ra of Egyptians. Osiris is grandson or great-grandson of Amon-Ra.

# NASA founding fathers were Freemasons, and the guys ahead of Mercury and Apollo program were 33° Scottish Rite Freemasons and high-rank members of Aleister Crowley's Golden Dawn.

# Werner Von Braun was an initiated in Egyptian mysteries.

# Pertinent mention to Russian cosmonauts of Salyut 7, who contacted 7 extraterrestrial beings wearing space suits.

# Final conclusion that NASA is 100% ruled by Illuminati Freemasons with a secret agenda for hide the existence of intelligent alien civilizations from mankind.

The entire episode was way above the media or all seasons. Most likely it was the most bold episode they have made EVER.
edit on 3/10/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

I just wanted to clear up the name game for you
excellent post! You are dealing with the 'occult' and so some of the names and symbols, because you don't know the occult rules, are duplicated and renamed.
The Esoteric Laws are laws of physics and energy, these were incorporated into 'Religions' by the Slave Queen Selene in the 3rd World (circa 300)
Law: In Each New World we are given a new Name. In the 1st World he was called 'SET'; 2nd 'Apsu'; 3rd 'Annu'; and this 4th World he is called 'An of Nibiru'
Another trick is the use of Acronyms to form words. ie "Nicaea" is "Nibiru Coven Azazel Ea/enki";
In each land the same individual was given a name in that land, this was shown when Herculaneum was found and the statues were marked like a rossetta stone, with the names in each language.
Hebrew Abraham is also Egyptian Pharaoh Amenemhet I, and his Sumerian name was Anshargal
When you got promoted, by sumerian law your name was changed again "Saul" became "Paul" and "Selene" became (Most High/Magda) "Magda-lene"

SET had TWO branch offspring, the El whose native language is Latin, and the Anunnaki whose native language is Sumerian, these two branches are at war with each other.

The 'A' is actually referred to as a 'Vector symbol'. Look up the documentary (I think 2009) "Moon Rising" for examples of the Vector...it is used on EVERY space program no matter what country, and was also used in Renaissance paintings. That is called a Sith, and it is an Entity that looks 'smoke like' and bi or tri pod, it doesn't look like it has a head or anything we are used to, it looks like a 'V' upside down.

The Sith live BELOW the plane of the Creation which is a physical plane, a reality. They gain their power from the Black Sun, which is the Negative Polarity.

The Sith were conquered by SET. SET and Tiamatt created the Realm of Matter here, which is why Tiamatt is the origin of the word Matter. They did this by creating an Electron cage around the Phononic Atom which binds it and restricts it from responding to our thought commands which is what it does above. "Imagination" is the origin of the word "Magi", and we only had to 'see' the image to make the atom form it.

The Degree lines are gateways. The 33rd Degree line is the doorway to the El(ohiem) with whom "Man is at War with, in the War in Heaven". This is the Slave Queen's 'god', Marduke is the sumarian name for Azaz-El(hebrew name) whom was renamed by the Papal they created to "Micha-El" in the 4th World. In the 2d world he was called 'Baphomet' by the Egyptians and created the Coven Caesar (Ca e sar=Coven Azazel had Master) In the 3rd World his name was "Massawa" the 'great architect god' and he Created the Coven Freemason--this is who the Hopi call 'Massa' in this 4th World. This is when Commerce/money system and the Papal, Royal, and Federal, five day work week, corporations..all were created in the third world of Selene.
That is why the Freemasons have been tied to everything here. They are the Coven of Azazel, who is literally at War with Mankind.

I recently had to look up the black plague path of spread. If you only looked at the larger kill off areas, you see the pattern was all the Cities of Commerce of that era, and all were Freemason lodge cities, which imo means Azazel gave the Masons the plague to spread.

The doorways on the degree line are indeed opened by a number of ways, but they open automatically at those precise 'times' because this system is completely set up by the El and SET who the greeks named "Chronus" father time. Time is a linear construct.

An Easier way to conceptualize it is that you are dealing with a MAGNETIC LOCK.
An energy invisible to the naked eye & this is what the degree lines are.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
Don't you think it is odd that "circumstantial evidence" is good enough in a court of law to put someone to death, but yet mountains of circumstantial evidence on this topic is not good enough?

No, I do not think that it is odd at all. You are comparing apples to unicorns.

If I have a fruit and tell you that it has a red skin, white flesh, black seeds, the circumstantial evidence is that it is an apple. You can draw that conclusion without seeing the fruit. The circumstantial evidence fits because apples actually exist.

If I tell you that I have an equine mammal with one large horn in the middle of its forehead, no matter how many times you tell me it is a unicorn, it will NEVER be a unicorn, even though the description matches those of unicorns throughout history. The circumstantial evidence doesn't fit because unicorns do not exist.
edit on 11-3-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

More than one credible scientist has been taken down by a reputation of acknowledging these faux-researchers in any respect higher than outcasts and showmen looking to make money.

Originally posted by nitro67

Who? People that are afraid of looking outside of the "box" and losing their reputation in the scientific community are cowards and pointless chains of dna, human machines just going through the motions and take comfort in believing with a blind faith what is told to them in the classroom. What about professional scientists and academics that have looked into the phenomena of UFOS and are in fact believers that there is something going on with the phenomena other than gullible fools mistaking Venus for the Millennium Falcon? People such as Jacques Vallee, J. Allen Hynek, Paul Hill, John Mack have looked into the phenomena and wrote many thoughtful and, particularly in the case of former NASA employee Paul R. Hill, very scientific books. I think it is great that people go to college and get an education, however when people take that to the extreme, like you seem to be doing, and say that "only people who go to college and obtain degrees have opinions that matter" is just silly. That is just as silly as saying that "only people who wear funny hats and robes and go to the catholic church converse with god." Things change all the time. The only thing that does not change is the fact that people resist it, because they have spent their entire adult lives building up a personality and world view that makes them feel comfortable and anything that challenges those BELIEFS, whether it be a new scientific concept/theory or religion will result in a violent attack in a vain attempt to keep those walls up around them. The concept of alien life is the perfect example of an idea that will quickly divide a room, and NO ONE can say for sure either way. To me it seems nothing more than a modern day "zen" question. Is the glass half empty or half full? Is the universe expanding or coming to an end sooner rather than later? It is a question that makes some feel hopeful and less alone and hints at something extraordinary and others just roll their eyes and look for the next pleasurable experience "knowing" that only the grave awaits them.

edit on 11-3-2012 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2012 by nitro67 because: Trying to figure out how to correctly quote, should have gone to college...you can figure it out Furbs....

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I'm catholic, they just don't give communion away like cracker jack prizes to be taken where ever you please, even with the more liberal vatican II changes.
At that time it could only be administered by a priest and I don't recall any of the astronauts being catholic priests.
Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Is it just me being paranoid or does it seem kind of strange that all this alien stuff is coming out now and being pushed so hard? The History Channel is owned by the same powers that be that own all major media, so why would they allow this to get out if they didn't want it to? Remember, evil loves to take the truth and put it's own little spin on it. Any advanced or supposedly advanced being could say they are from wherever, created whoever, and who could prove otherwise? There is a lot out there that we don't know about, but be careful about who gives you this info. Just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
One sentence in this really hit the nail on the head, both for truth and fact but also horrible naive denial of the future of humans.

"Rule one, dont tell anybody, if you tell anyone it will shatter the fabric of our civilization"

So you mean to say that to progress with the understanding; that aliens are real and they can lay more "facts" we haven't discovered about the universe yet, is bad because most of us wont take it very well?

The world was flat once, people got over the fact its round and it led to all sorts of ways to improve our way of life and exploration of our planet.

If religions cant handle the fact aliens exist (weather they deny god or not) we cant explore our universe any better because of it, thats totally stupid and counter productive and is going if it hasn't already halt where we are on an evolutionary scale.

Cut the bull nasa, tell us the facts, we can argue about other proofs later, but for now, i want the real true hard facts, without them we cant progress and further more the people who DO KNOW this stuff are fine are they not? head didnt explode? didnt run like lemmings off the nearest cliff? did they?

Cut the bull nasa, give it to us straight tough love style - needs to be done!!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The facts are mind blowing indeed,

ie illuminati "COMMUNION" on the first Moon mission - conducted by ILLUMINATI Astronauts

and how NAZA started!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

More than one credible scientist has been taken down by a reputation of acknowledging these faux-researchers in any respect higher than outcasts and showmen looking to make money.

Who? People that are afraid of looking outside of the "box" and losing their reputation in the scientific community are cowards and pointless chains of dna, human machines just going through the motions and take comfort in believing with a blind faith what is told to them in the classroom. What about professional scientists and academics that have looked into the phenomena of UFOS and are in fact believers that there is something going on with the phenomena other than gullible fools mistaking Venus for the Millennium Falcon? People such as Jacques Vallee, J. Allen Hynek, Paul Hill, John Mack have looked into the phenomena and wrote many thoughtful and, particularly in the case of former NASA employee Paul R. Hill, very scientific books. I think it is great that people go to college and get an education, however when people take that to the extreme, like you seem to be doing, and say that "only people who go to college and obtain degrees have opinions that matter" is just silly. That is just as silly as saying that "only people who wear funny hats and robes and go to the catholic church converse with god." Things change all the time. The only thing that does not change is the fact that people resist it, because they have spent their entire adult lives building up a personality and world view that makes them feel comfortable and anything that challenges those BELIEFS, whether it be a new scientific concept/theory or religion will result in a violent attack in a vain attempt to keep those walls up around them. The concept of alien life is the perfect example of an idea that will quickly divide a room, and NO ONE can say for sure either way. To me it seems nothing more than a modern day "zen" question. Is the glass half empty or half full? Is the universe expanding or coming to an end sooner rather than later? It is a question that makes some feel hopeful and less alone and hints at something extraordinary and others just roll their eyes and look for the next pleasurable experience "knowing" that only the grave awaits them.

You ask me who the scientists were that had their credibility shot by entertaining beliefs in UFOs, and then you go on to list four of them. Jacques Vallee, J. Allen Hynek, Paul Hill, and John Mack have all had their reputations tarnished, and in some cases their work within the field of UFOs overshadow their work in more concrete fields of research.

People have 'beliefs' when 'facts' cannot disprove their theories (and sometimes those beliefs are even in spite of hard facts to the contrary). Their are also religious scientists, but the more credible ones do not try to prove or disprove the existence of God through research.

Do not misunderstand me. I don't feel 'better' than anyone, as I don't feel that education makes someone 'better' than someone who is not educated. It does make someone -more educated- and as such, better able to make well informed opinions.

Whether the glass is half full or half empty, the glass contains 50% of it's capacity.

We are not discussing the over encompassing question of alien visitation. We are narrowly examining Ancient Astronaut theory. There is nothing 'zen' about it. It didn't happen on the scale that these 'researchers' are claiming. If it had, it would have changed more than a handful of cultures that disappeared almost as quickly as they came to power. This is not the case.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

If I tell you that I have an equine mammal with one large horn in the middle of its forehead, no matter how many times you tell me it is a unicorn, it will NEVER be a unicorn, even though the description matches those of unicorns throughout history. The circumstantial evidence doesn't fit because unicorns do not exist.

Talk about fuzzy logic! So let's go with your analogy, if previous president's claimed they saw a unicorn, if some of the most respected American's claimed they have seen unicorn's, if there was official audio and video of government officials seeing and talking about said unicorns, if there was library's of pictures and video's of unicorn's, if there was a proven coverup by our government to hide the existence of unicorn's, if other government's started releasing their own evidence of unicorn's, if there was copious amount's of historical information pointing to the existence of unicorns......I could do this all day by the way! If after all this you still decided that unicorn's were the imagination of unsettled minds than I would also say to you enjoy life in your bubble of denial! Good day to you sir!......or ma'am!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

My point for mentioning those authors is that even though they were respected in their fields such as computer science and astronomy, and still are. The authors I mentioned, as far as I know, have never been discredited, only occasionally made fun of in the mainstream media, and who cares about what they have to say about anything? They were not concerned enough about others opinions of them to not write books and express themselves. To me that is the mark of not only a good scientist, but a respectable and potentially revolutionary mind. It is very easy to sit back and except everything that is told to you, it is another thing entirely to look at things in a different way than is excepted by the masses. Yes I got a little off topic with the last post. We are talking about the AA theory. Honestly I think the majority of the people peddling this theory are not trying to fool people or even have their tongue in their cheek, I think they are just looking WAY TOO MUCH into ancient artifacts and are just projecting current human technology onto another era and saying it is evidence of E.T. Which is stupid. Why would E.T. need a landing strip for ufos? Or need helmets and all the other devices WE NEED right now to go into space. Time travelers makes far more sense than E.T. But artifacts are just one aspect of the AA theory. Honestly I do believe that ancient mans descriptions of "the gods" conform to what people describe today when they encounter a ufo. Jehovah, Taranis, Jupiter, Zeus...classic ufo descriptions. Particularly Taranis: en.wikipedia.org...

Heres a trip check out this unmanned high tech stealth jet, coincedently(?) named Taranis: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I put in the wrong longitude, so that was my error.

Heh .... convenient for you. You know gd well you put in the wrong one on purpose.

Your entire purpose for every thread you post on, is to disagree and derail the thread.

You lied..... everything you post is filled with a little lie. .....

.....this member should be highly suspect

and there is obviously more than one plausible account of what happened on Apollo 11

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975

Talk about fuzzy logic! So let's go with your analogy, if previous president's claimed they saw a unicorn, if some of the most respected American's claimed they have seen unicorn's, if there was official audio and video of government officials seeing and talking about said unicorns, if there was library's of pictures and video's of unicorn's, if there was a proven coverup by our government to hide the existence of unicorn's, if other government's started releasing their own evidence of unicorn's, if there was copious amount's of historical information pointing to the existence of unicorns......I could do this all day by the way! If after all this you still decided that unicorn's were the imagination of unsettled minds than I would also say to you enjoy life in your bubble of denial! Good day to you sir!......or ma'am!

Nothing fuzzy about it at all… because.. unicorns still wouldn't exist.

No amount of circumstantial evidence would change it.

There is no official cover-up of information regarding the "Ancient Astronauts" theory. There is no video or audio evidence of aliens hanging out in ancient Egypt. What we are discussing, and what you are failing to grasp, is ANCIENT ASTRONAUT theory, not aliens in general.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I wouldn't say mindblowing but I did enjoy it. I think what made this episode so enjoyable was that Giorgio Tsoukalos had a limited part, although Michael Bara was right there picking up the slack.

Best episode I've seen in awhile.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join