It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HC's Ancient Aliens MINDBLOWING episode "The NASA Connection".

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

And once again there is no proof of your claims. There is simply an anachronistic interpretation of ancient culture and iconography. Just because you and others interpret it one way does not make it fact. Instead of repeating what you saw on a show maybe you should actually provide evidence for the claims. Where's the proof that von Braun was initiated into the Egyptian Mysteries? Where's the proof of an occult ritual being performed on the Moon? I've noticed that AAT followers are quick to label someone as close-minded or one of the sheeple. The truth is though they are just as indoctrinated as the rest of humanity. They're simply following a different paradigm. As long as their religious leaders, who have names like Childress and von Daniken, say something they take it at face value and don't bother to do the actual research behind those claims. I ask again, where are the proof for all these claims you're making that aren't this episode or in a book by the one making the claim?

And just because YOU say it's just "interpretation", "iconography", blablabla, it doesn't mean it's not real either. As a matter of fact there's so many evidences of extraterrestrial intelligences in ancient civilizations, that only professional shills connected to military and secret agencies and extremely close-minded people keep denying it.

You guys think people are retarded?? When you watch a video of NASA STS-48 and see a UFO at match 20 or so, make a 90° turn without even stop and then a shot is fired from Earth's low orbit, and then NASA comes and say it's "ice debris", you think everybody has a pea in the place of brain, to believe a lame pathetic excuse like that??

Give me a frigging break!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebigbanger
I would think they would have asked Aldrin about the whole breaking bread ritual. If it wasn't true it doesnt seem like he would agree to be on the show

That clip of Buzz is from season 1. When I first started watching this video I was wtf a re-run

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Just because people with good credentials PARTICIPATED in a show.... doesn't mean they're saying that ETs are visiting Earth, and have done since ancient times.

If Buzz Aldrin believed these things, he would write a blog about them, and it would make national news.

Stop being so easily fooled. David Icke is a complete con artist. Any show with David Icke in it-- unless it's mocking him-- is a complete con.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Plus, please enlighten us: If everything said in the last episode of AA, about NASA carrying out masonic rituals on the Moon, is a lie, WHY 3 astronauts of Apollo Missions, agreed in participate of the show??? I didn't see none of them coming out to publicly deny that allegations. Buzz Aldrin was in this episode. The only humans aboard the Apollo 11 were him and Armstrong. How the staff of the show became aware of this ritual?? Duh!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by foood4thought

Thank god opinions are like... you know the rest. Thanks for the advice but most of us here can think for ourselves.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Hi and thanks for the post. I love to read books about the ancient astronaut theory and the show is alright, although this season has just been a rehash of the previous, until this episode. I remember seeing the sts-48 clip debunked on a discovery channel program. The debunker proved without a shadow of a doubt that what is scene is a flash from the shuttle causing debris to quickly change direction. He showed footage beyond the small clip that is usually shown and you can see lots of other pieces of debris floating around in a similar way as the "ufo" that changes direction....the tether incident on the other hand......

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Mitchell and Musgrave's claims have been around for years. The fact is though that neither saw any indication of intelligent life on their missions. Their claims are based entirely on belief. People have also been trying to put words into Aldrin's mouth for years. While he does say that he saw a UFO on Apollo 11 he has made it quite clear he was not referring to an alien spaceship. What he thinks they saw were the adapter panels from the S-IVB upper stage. As for Morrison, he has made his views clear in a number of articles on NASA's website.

While it would be foolish to discount the existence of extraterrestrials there is absolutely no proof they have visited Earth. Those people who work for NASA that claim aliens are visiting Earth have just as much evidence as the common man. In other words they don't have proof. Their beliefs are faith-based.

Finally some logical thinking in this thread... But of course that means you wont be getting much stars. Gotta base your information on blind faith, pseudoscience to get any stars on these forum these days. ;(

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

3,000 years before David Icke or any other reptilian-conspiracist have ever existed, ancient civilizations saw something that look like humanoid-reptile beings. It marked their lives so deeply and it was important enough to make them depict their images in carved reliefs, statues and even entire edifices... But waaait.....

So just because they were artistic and creative you have to involve aliens?? I am sure there will be people in the future who will say the same about our artworks as well.

Even in recent times we decorate buildings and structures with similar artworks, even though there has been no alien invasion going on.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by foood4thought
Just because people with good credentials PARTICIPATED in a show.... doesn't mean they're saying that ETs are visiting Earth, and have done since ancient times.

If Buzz Aldrin believed these things, he would write a blog about them, and it would make national news.

Stop being so easily fooled. David Icke is a complete con artist. Any show with David Icke in it-- unless it's mocking him-- is a complete con.

But this is EXACTLY what Edgard Mitchell has been repeating for everybody listen, in the last decade or so.

I don't give a damn about David Icke. As far as at least TWO astronauts of NASA, Mitchell and Gordon Cooper, and a bunch of Russian Cosmonauts such as Aleksei Leonov and the entire crew of Salyut has openly confirmed the existence of alien intelligences, I couldn't care less about what skeptics, debunkers, shills and all class of naysayers whine about.

I'm gonna bounce out of this discussion. These guys think people are retarded.
edit on 3/10/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

giorgio tsoukalos is the best proof for alien life yet.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
If you were Aldrin, why would you participate in a show all about something you don't personally believe? especially if that show was making false claims and ruining your reputation. I'd really like to see what he had to say about the whole ritual they were talking about

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

If the STS-48 video was debunked in the HC, why they are bringing this back again as authentic??? It makes any sense! And to be fair, I doubt someone can debunk that video, because it's absolutely blatant. Thought I don't doubt if someone of NASA came out with some edited version of that video to justify these ridiculous ice-debris-light-shadow-trick explanations.

Curiously NASA sent a shill to face Bill Birnes, when UFO Hunters was still being aired, and "debunk" the STS-75 video, which ALSO is undeniable. And I need no famous researcher to convince me that both videos are authentic, I'm not blind.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thebigbanger

And the detail is that all episodes are recorded months before the season have started. I'm pretty sure that Aldrin watched the episode, as well as all the other guests, before it went to air. And even if they didn't watch, the kind of approaching of the program is totally against NASA cover up agenda. Yet they participated.
edit on 3/10/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I firmly believe this is all secret human technology that will be used to do a false flag alien attack to unite the world into a one government system. Shows like this are just conditioning for it.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

The same "scholars" who believe OR want people believing that they believe it, that the Giza pyramids as well as other megalithic structures, that modern cranes can't handle, were built by malnourished slaves using obsidian blades, bamboo scaffolding, wooden cranes and liana ropes...

This is the most overused and absurd thing that keeps getting thrown around by the alien crowd.

Do you honestly believe that in the age of the skyscaper that a construction crew today could not handle this little challenge?

I work construction, it is amazing what modern day heavy lifting machines can do......Just because you saw some people having trouble lifting a block on tv, does'nt mean it is not possible.

I will use the Great Pyramid of Giza as an example, since you did'nt state what stone you were referencing.

The Great Pyramid consists of an estimated 2.3 million limestone blocks with most believed to have been transported from nearby quarries. The Tura limestone used for the casing was quarried across the river. The largest granite stones in the pyramid, found in the "King's" chamber, weigh 25 to 80 tonnes and were transported from Aswan, more than 500 miles away.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Pyramid_of_Giza

I did a quick search on cranes and I will use the all terrain crane, since the pyramid is in the desert.

All terrain crane

All terrain craneA mobile crane with the necessary equipment to travel at speed on public roads, and on rough terrain at the job site using all-wheel and crab steering. AT‘s combine the roadability of Truck-mounted Cranes and the manoeuvrability of Rough Terrain Cranes.

AT’s have 2-9 axles and are designed for lifting loads up to 1,200 tonnes (1,323 short tons; 1,181 long tons).[32]

//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crane_(machine)

Please, to make a more "believable" case for yourself, quit using this as an example in the future.

That is just the all terrain crane. You can search other cranes maximum load capacities and see that the load weights are way up there.

I usually do not get into the AA theory because the lack of critical thinking involved with both sides of the story.

You only get spoonfed the circumstantial evidence and the show does not even touch up on other theories that can explain the same thing..

Sorry, not trying to sound to critical but this just bugs me a little

edit on 10-3-2012 by liejunkie01 because: the whole paragraph in the quote

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

You see.....here is the problem with just blindly believing every crap "documentary" out there without checking their facts:

The Apollo 11 mission meticulously landed at 33° on the Moon...

Ahem.....this is wrong. (So, what does that tell you about the rest of their claims??):

Apollo Landing Sites

Apollo 11 - Mare Tranquillitatis
Lunar Landing Time 4:17:40 p.m. EDT, July 20, 1969
Landing Site Coordinates 0.67408° N latitude, 23.47297° E longitude

Source

Ooops.....so, no. Apollo 11 did not land at 33 degrees of anything!

Care to check the other "facts"? Buzz is Catholic.....he took communion (or whatever it's called). NOt a "masonic ritual".

Check and re-check facts, instead of just swallowing whatever is presented to you!
edit on Sat 10 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Has Aldrin ever admited any details of the ritual? This the first episode I've seen where a claim is made about another person interviewed on the show. You would think that the staff would have asked him to comment on such a claim.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Soooooo are you saying cranes and modern machines built ancient monuments? Who care if some modern machines might be able to reproduce the pyramids?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

And more nonsense, again:

....33 minutes after the touchdown, Neil Armstrong and the 33° Scottish Rite freemason, Buzz Aldrin, carried out a ritual to Osiris, while the Orion belt was aligned in the lunar horizon.

The touchdown occurred at mission elapsed time of 102:45:58:

102:45:58 Armstrong (onboard): Engine arm is off. (Pause) (Now on voice-activated comm) Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed.

From this page....the Apollo Lunar Surface Journal

Now, let'slook at what they were doing and saying 33 minutes later (@ 103:19):

103:18:47 Armstrong: Now indicating 15 psi in both tanks.
103:18:51 Duke: Roger. (Long Pause)

103:19:17 Duke: Tranquility, Houston. If you haven't done so, you can release the fuel vent switch now. Over.

103:19:25 Armstrong: Roger.

[Comm Break]
[Aldrin - (Chuckling) "You were holding the switch all that time?"]

[Armstrong - "Yes."]

103:20:52 Duke: Tranquility, Houston. We have an indication that we've frozen up the descent-fuel helium heat exchanger - and with some fuel trapped in the line between there and the valves...And the pressure we're looking at is increasing there. Over.
103:21:10 Armstrong: Roger. Understand. (Long Pause)

The next page after the one above

SO, that is strike two, for that HC "documentary".

Not looking so good, now, is it??

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Lulz @ people who call any show now a days on the History Channel a documentary.

Nice job presenting facts though.
edit on 10-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join