It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HC's Ancient Aliens MINDBLOWING episode "The NASA Connection".

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
It is OK to have an open mind...but you must also use your mind to sort through the evidence or lack of it..the only logical and rational conclusion is..no aliens came here...just people from the past who did not have a knowledge of what they were viewing in skies...and called anything they did not understand a sign from the gods.

The art they created came from most likely came from great imaginations such as our artists in this day an age create works of art.

This post is PROOF that there IS a sasquatch out there...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
reply to post by Swills

I dont think that is all that they used either.. Manpower and brute force can accomplish many feats.

This whole thing about manpower and brute force is really out there...for the simple reason that to use thousands of humans during decades upon decades not only would have been extremely costly ( wars, food , water ect..) but very wasteful also, ancient civilizations needed manpower to farm, fish, plant, ect..which would have been top priority, dont you think?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
In the early part of the show they're discussing anomalies (structures) on the moon and Mars. They briefly show a series of photos and one is a collection of square cubicles that resembles the ruins of a building. Does anyone know where that photp came from? Has it been authenticated?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by Cancerwarrior
I think all you people who are constantly talking about "no proof" need to open your eyes and quit believing the massive disinfo campaign thats been shoved down the publics throat for years. I bet if a grey alien walked up to you and said Hi that it still would not be enough "proof" for you people.

The English of which is, you don't really have anything that passes for evidence, but our lack of faith is at fault for your inadequate logic. I see....

Theres evidence all over, all it takes is a pair of open eyes. Something apparently lacked by many here as indicated by statements like this.

While the show is getting more and more laughable with each episode, the evidence or Alien visitation in the past and present cannot be denied. I never gave much thought to Aliens and UFOs and just thought anyone who said they saw one was a nutjob until i saw one, up close and personal and very detailed. That experience is one of the reasons I found sites like ATS. The main 2 problems I have with the show are the fact that they say "Ancient Alien Theorists" over and over and over. Ancient Alien Theorists believe this crazy story, or that crazy story. Its like they want to drill it in peoples heads that anyone who believes anything presented in the show believes all of what these so called "experts" have to say and belong to this group of crazy people. Much like they have done with other labels over the years like "conspiracy theorists". And then they keep showing Giorgio (who looks like an idiot with that stupid haircut that makes him look like hes constantly falling out of a building) talking about Aliens making almost every event in human history happen. From the great flood to even the extinction of the dinosaurs? Come on. Conditioning anyone?
edit on 14-3-2012 by Cancerwarrior because: added more.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I love this show so much, haven't caught much of Season 3, which is more or less my own fault, I need to keep up with the series again. The whole NASA/Alien cover up thing is old, but the Illuminati being involved is something I hadn't heard of. Really interesting stuff bro, thanks.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

# Edgard Mitchell AGAIN admitted that ancient extraterrestrials have been around Earth for quite awhile.

# David Morrison reluctantly admitted that ancient life in Mars went underground.

# The Apollo 11 mission meticulously landed at 33° on the Moon and 33 minutes after the touchdown, Neil Armstrong and the 33° Scottish Rite freemason, Buzz Aldrin, carried out a ritual to Osiris, while the Orion belt was aligned in the lunar horizon.

# The guy who set the local, time and coordinates of Apollo 11 landing, and the mastermind behind the occultism apparatus of Apollo missions was Dr. Farouk El-Baz, known as "The King" among old school NASA astronauts. El-Baz comes from a family of experts in ancient Egyptian stellar religion.

# Ed Mitchell has never at any time said he had any personal interaction with aliens. He says he's been informed by senior military personnel that aliens observe Earth. So his "evidence" is hearsay.

# The lunar coordinates of Tranquility Base are 00°41′15″N, 23°26′00″E

# Buzz Aldrin's communion ritual did not take place 33 minutes after landing. It was at MET 105:25:38, 2 hours 40 mins after landing.

# The belt stars of Orion were not on the horizon, either 33 minutes after landing or 2h40 after landing.

# Neil Armstrong took no part in the ritual.

# The ritual was a Catholic mass, not an Egyptian one.

# Farouk El-Baz was very influential in site selection but had NO INPUT on landing times. These were dictated by considerations of lighting at the landing site and rotation of Earth (to point the 85ft dishes.)

IN ADDITION:

# It is not true that the only launch pad at White Sands is designated 33.

# There is a pad 33 -- it was designated by the US Army, 13 years before NASA existed. Therefore it cannot possibly be associated with any so-called NASA ritual.

# Mike Bara is incredibly ill-informed.
edit on 14-3-2012 by Asertus because: small error

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Mike Bara made himself look like a moron on Ancient Aliens...He said The Father of Farouk El Baz was an expert in Stellar magick? oh really? That's funny because he didn't mention his father's name...at all. I scoured the internet, Osam El-baz was listed..fine. In none oh his biographies were his parents listed.

And Who cares?...If Farouk were a "stellar mage" ..we have a little something in this country called the "First amendment".

At any rate, I checked out Mike Bara's twitter account and he follows Newt G. #yikes #enough said.

The man has seven grandchildren, still no mention of the parents NAMES. Mike Bara, you made yourself look like a clown, on otherwise a show I enjoy. I do not appreciate first grade "journalistic integrity"...I could go to Faux News for that.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Interesting videos, however, now I'm questioning the following:

If we did in fact acquire Alien Technology and supposedly a Top Secret agenda book states the reason why we cannot know wether Aliens exist is because it would change mankind, why are we still attempting to find life in Mars and why havent we advanced far technologically at this point? According to some, we have that technology, but what exactly are they waiting for to use it. Maybe they dont want us knowing so they feed us little by little at a time.

It almost makes it seem as in, Aliens came down, told us where we originated (according to the video from ORION) why were here, etc, and all of a sudden "Ok, time to go and good luck trying to find us, we're still not telling you our exact location! We'll just play hide and seek."
If that were to be the case, I'm really questioning what both NASA and Aliens are trying to hide.

Is the reason why they are pursuing finding life really due to NASA not knowing a thing or are they just sending a rover here and a rover there to keep us thinking they "dont know" anything and are still "searching"?

Hope that makes sense. Im playing a whole lot of scenarios in my head now.....

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Have you people read the Space Act? Specifically Section 20116, "Reports to Congress."

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeekerMike
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I firmly believe this is all secret human technology that will be used to do a false flag alien attack to unite the world into a one government system. Shows like this are just conditioning for it.

WOW. That seems amazingly plausible to me... and terrifying. Thanks for something that never crossed my mind before.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotAct
Have you people read the Space Act? Specifically Section 20116, "Reports to Congress."

Sure I have. No doubt you're struck by this clause:

"(c) Classified Information.--No information that has been classified for reasons of national security shall be included in any report made under this section, unless the information has been declassified by, or pursuant to authorization given by, the President."

You're like Richard Hoagland in the intro to his silly book, pretending to be "shocked -- SHOCKED!!" that some NASA activities are classified. If he didn't know that when he was a researcher for CBS TV News, he was negligent. Every other journalist on the NASA beat knows that perfectly well.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jraykitty
Mike Bara made himself look like a moron on Ancient Aliens
snip

Mike Bara was born a moron! When he was born they slapped his mother!

Like everyone else, he has his followers/supporters. I communicated with him and he is an insult to intelligence. There is another website where he is taken apart very smartly by EXPAT. Besides, he is associated with Richard Hoagland and that should tell you something.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Boogeyman1976

I suppose for the self same reasons Christianity is pushed so hard in here, people can feel something very big coming, and they are sorely afraid. When one is scared, other scared people make for good company. Humanity is in the process of waking up, I for one am very curious at to which way they will go when fully awake.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

One sentence in this really hit the nail on the head, both for truth and fact but also horrible naive denial of the future of humans.

"Rule one, dont tell anybody, if you tell anyone it will shatter the fabric of our civilization"

So you mean to say that to progress with the understanding; that aliens are real and they can lay more "facts" we haven't discovered about the universe yet, is bad because most of us wont take it very well?

It has been said that after Eisenhower made deals with Tall Grays others (Pleiadians) came and offered to "Help Raise Humankind's Spiritual Awareness" in return for getting rid of all nuclear weapons. They were politely turned down for the same reasons....it would destroy the society that had been built, money from debt and endless wars. Then another can to try to help is in 1958, Valiant Thor from Venus landed in Alexandria, Virginia on March 16, 1957, and apparently stayed for a time, even meeting with the Queen of England.
Valiant Thor from the Planet Venus

Less than a month after Roswell, the National Security Act of 1947 was written. It separated the Air Force from the Army and created both the CIA and a National Security Council. Legislators were told the CIA would protect the nation, but they didn’t anticipate the danger of unaccountable power, at the time. Although Congress was supposed to approve overall budgets for the CIA and the NSA, which was created on Nov. 4, 1952, the new agencies had secret budgets and owned businesses that operated without legislative control. As had happened under monarchies of the past, corruption began to threaten the rule of law in the United States.
source
Think about this for a minute...ET lands, offers technology to clean up the planet, free energy devices for everyone, no more wars. Nice, right? Well, as much as I would love for that to happen, it would in fact destroy society. People would no longer go to work. Religious types would shoot at then, calling them demons, or kill themselves. Some would hide in caves, scared to death of them.
I do believe it will happen eventually, but it will be an all at once thing. Everyone will see it, everyone will know it to be true.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Why would E.T. need a landing strip for ufos? Or need helmets and all the other devices WE NEED right now to go into space.

Has it ever occurred to you that even the Aliens are like us, and need these devices to live in space, or on another planet? Just saying.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Quibbler

Are you kidding me? Sometimes I think I'm getting trolled when I get responses like this.

Frustrating, isn't it? And yet, many in here accept without any question whatsoever the absolute truth of the Bible and Jesus waking on water. Strange days. I guess if you haven't actually seen an ET craft, then they do not exist.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jj606

Ancient Aliens is utter #e and those who fall for it's baseless facts, presented by those with little integrity, are surely lacking in intelligence, or have mental health issues which prevent them from having a finely tuned bull# detector.

I see that you joined on December 22, 2010, and yet made no attempt to post, or reply, not even once, except to say that? Smacks of dis-info, to me anyway. So you are saying that all, and any information presented in these shows is "baseless facts, presented by those with little integrity, are surely lacking in intelligence, or have mental health issues?" I would have to say you, friend, are the one with mental health issues, not the professionals, professors, scholars, and scientists on the shows. Care to elaborate on why you think it is all bull?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Disclosure, Disclosure, Disclosure.

It is interesting how the public doesn't talk about this show. American idol anyone? Bachealor?
The other problem is how some individuals get really angry when they see this stuff.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by jj606

I would have to say you, friend, are the one with mental health issues, not the professionals, professors, scholars, and scientists on the shows.

Scholars? Oh please stop, my ribs are hurting....

Mike Bara is a drop-out from Seattle Pacific University with no training in archaeology or anthropology, yet he's promoted as an expert on Aramu Muru and Viking ring fortresses. He has a little knowledge of aerospace but, as noted earlier, he gets almost everything wrong. George Noory at least has a bachelor's degree but in communications from a university of small repute. The producers of AA clearly think he's an expert in everything.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

high-rank members of Aleister Crowley's Golden Dawn.

I haven't watched the videos but this jumped out at me in your summary. The Golden Dawn was not Crowley's. While he was briefly a member...

In other words we are STILL talking about the same Golden Dawn... I do not see a problem here... besides your nitpicking...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join