It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HC's Ancient Aliens MINDBLOWING episode "The NASA Connection".

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

You're trying too hard.

I recommend two nights outside, watching the stars and memorizing the constellations.

Worked for me. It clears up the mind.

I can't believe people see UFOs in those videos. I see ice particles and debris.

I wonder why viking was the only time we tested for martian life and the matter is dead for 30+ years?

I think the matter is dead because the test results leaned towards positive. Somebody got spooked. Levin is saying that and he's not the only one. The idea of a dead lifeless universe is kind of stupid.

Google is your friend.
edit on 12-3-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
According to Wiki, the Brookings Report seems to indicate NASA would withhold knowledge of ET from the public. Due to the unpredictable nature of such a discovery, the discovery would warrant more studying to be done, and more research on the possible positive/negative impact of society's reaction to the discovery.

Brookings Report - Wiki

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I really hate Ancient Aliens because it is 45 minutes of one big "what if" question.

What if NASA found complex moon bases on the dark side of the moon and then found a fish alien in one the craters that had an extremely complex eye that we reverse engineered into our modern day digital cameras? WHAT IF??

Well I can what if anything too, except when I do people just get annoyed at me

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quibbler

ev·i·dence (v-dns)
n.
1. A thing or things helpful in forming a conclusion or judgment: The broken window was evidence that a burglary had taken place. Scientists weigh the evidence for and against a hypothesis.

Not once have I seen these so-called theorists weigh the evidence against their hypothesis that "aliens did it".

pseu·do·sci·ence

: a system of theories, assumptions, and methods erroneously regarded as scientific

Originally posted by RomeByFire

Please tell me, since you clearly hold some kind of superior knowledge over me and/or Ancient Astronaut Theorists - hence the "play-time in kindergarten" what do you believe? Tell me, what do you believe in?

The scientific method.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Does anybody think it might be helpful to go and ASK Dr. El-Baz??

He was jokingly referred to as 'the king' in mocking reference to 'King Farouk', another famous Egyptian.

His name was also 'Farouk'.

Those were the only two guys named 'Farouk', to the knowledge of the jet jocks he was training in geology.

Is that too simple?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Well, join this debunker's forum on this show, and ask him directly. Please report back.

dorkmission.blogspot.com...

Bara later developed the 33 meme by saying that the figure 33 crops up again and again all through the history of NASA. As examples he tells us that the runway at Cape Canaveral is runway 33, and that the only launch pad at White Sands missile range is pad 33.

HMMMM...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Do you sincerely want to be rich? Well this is what you do.
First, think of a theory in which millions of people would like to believe.Then scour the world for evidence which may support your theory. You don't have to prove anything; merely establish a general air of possibility. Finally, put it all into a book, or preferably a series of books. Ench von Daniken, Swiss ex-hotelier, can vouch for the effectiveness of this modus operandi. He was convicted for fraud in February 1970, and served two years in prison. But for History channel he was trustworthy enough to base bunch of episodes on his theory. I am not saying that his theory is wrong, just saying there is no evidence and it should be aired on scy-fi channel. History channel should stick to facts.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by kita0dtita
Do you sincerely want to be rich? Well this is what you do.
First, think of a theory in which millions of people would like to believe.Then scour the world for evidence which may support your theory. You don't have to prove anything; merely establish a general air of possibility. Finally, put it all into a book, or preferably a series of books. Ench von Daniken, Swiss ex-hotelier, can vouch for the effectiveness of this modus operandi. He was convicted for fraud in February 1970, and served two years in prison. But for History channel he was trustworthy enough to base bunch of episodes on his theory. I am not saying that his theory is wrong, just saying there is no evidence and it should be aired on scy-fi channel. History channel should stick to facts.

I don't believe vonD's theories but he is sincere, from personal meetings with him. That hotel embezzlement charge was based on his obsession with getting to Eqypt to measure the pyramids for a theory he had, not to go off with wine, women, and song. And he really got screwed over by his early publishers who cut him out of subsidiary rights. So a calculating money-making schemer, he's not.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
mind blowing. well i sourced and watched the episode. there was nothing new in it that hasn't been discussed a zillion times here on ATS and other forums over the years.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Ancient Aliens: A continuous loop of the following words: What if, if so, perhaps, could be... Though I find the theories presented very interesting I find the show itself extremely speculative, so much it tends to hilarity.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
A portion in the episode talks about switching from the public channel to the private channel. If something like that really exists then you have opportunity for secrecy. If there are private channels then possibly private film. If photo manipulation technology was created before the launch, then you have that opportunity for that as well.

Moon rocks and samples are also tightly secured so I'm sure there could be the opportunity to bring back samples in secrecy.

"There's nothing on the Moon. Just a bunch of craters." So if you can fathom taking it up a notch and have basic structures on the Moon, instead of absolutely nothing, then it might not be too shocking. The astronauts most likely had the idea running through their head, "We might see aliens..."

The astronauts knew what to anticipate, a barren moon made up of an empty landscape of craters. If they were surprised at seeing some type of intelligent alien presence, they would most likely switch to the private channel for assistance and some type of prepared/impromptu coaching. Or maybe not impromptu at all.

When astronauts return from space they go straight into decontamination.

Apollo 11 splashed down at 12:50 GMT in the mid-Pacific, about 24 kilometers from the recovery ship U.S.S. Hornet. Following decontamination procedures at the point of splashdown, the astronauts were carried by helicopter to the Hornet where they entered a mobile quarantine facility to begin a period of observation under strict quarantine conditions. The CM was recovered and removed to the quarantine facility. Sample containers and film were flown to Houston.

From the description in this video:

For all intensive purposes there have been archeological and anthropological discoveries on Earth that have been dangerous, or are in dangerous or difficult places to reach on the far ends of the Earth. I would think a mission to the Moon to look for evidence of advanced ET life would be fairly similar with a larger percentage of the unknown.

NASA obviously figured out how to get the astronauts there safely and back.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by game over man
A portion in the episode talks about switching from the public channel to the private channel. .

Talk isn't evidence. Where's the proof, or insider testimony, that there was a 'private channel' on Apollo missions?

Imaginary evidence is a lot more fun to play with, of course. You seem to have had a good time watching the program.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I think all you people who are constantly talking about "no proof" need to open your eyes and quit believing the massive disinfo campaign thats been shoved down the publics throat for years. I bet if a grey alien walked up to you and said Hi that it still would not be enough "proof" for you people.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

I try to have fun with the episode because it's highly entertaining! I'm more interested in what NASA actually discovers which is always quite more exciting. Heading into August will be fun with the Mars Science Laboratory MSL - NASA. This video from NASA on the LSO LSO - NASA puts a good perspective on the Apollo Missions, and we learn new things about the Moon such as it currently experiencing geological activity.

I think all the NASA Missions could stumble upon ET life, basic or not, quite easily actually. I find this article rather interesting: BBC NEWS- Most liveable alien worlds ranked

With our planet and all this other potential activity, I don't see why intelligent aliens wouldn't be present either. But that is just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kita0dtita
I am not saying that his theory is wrong, just saying there is no evidence and it should be aired on scy-fi channel. History channel should stick to facts.

History channel is a corporate run entity and therefore its priority is to make money for its shareholders. The title "History Channel" is a marketing scheme to remove some of the guilt of watching brainless tv. Facts, has nothing to do with it, its about money and those shows are apparently making money.

Don't get me wrong because I enjoy that channel more than most but its just entertainment.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cancerwarrior
I think all you people who are constantly talking about "no proof" need to open your eyes and quit believing the massive disinfo campaign thats been shoved down the publics throat for years. I bet if a grey alien walked up to you and said Hi that it still would not be enough "proof" for you people.

The English of which is, you don't really have anything that passes for evidence, but our lack of faith is at fault for your inadequate logic. I see....

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
just putting this out there but in 1000 or so years when humanity looks back on our times and sees thousands if not millions of pictures of everything the human mind can think of , that will prove to them that there were aliens, zombies , vampires , warewolves, giant pineapples, giant apples, super sayans
etc around at this time? just cause our ancestors drew, created art forms or wrote about these things does not mean that they actually happened its called imagination and i think if u look at most of art around atm you will see the majority is imagination based so why would it be any different back then?
just my 58 cents

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

great find one of the best shows for the common or not so common folk..

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
People who expect "never a straight answer" to give you real truth are gullible.

Never a straight answer works for the government, who works for the zionist international banking cartel.

They are scumbags of the highest order!

HC airing AAT is big sigh of relief in this demonically possesed world. Too bad they had to pull Ufo Hunters after digging into dulce, new mexico a little too much.

We don't live in a free world but it is up to the people to bring positive change.

Positive change can only come with real information.

Stop the lies never a straight answer

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
"Never a straight answer" seems incapable of admitting that ufos are alien extra-terrestrial craft.

"Never a straight answer" seems incapable of admitting the moon is an artificial hollow structure, and much older than the earth. Incapable of admitting huge structures are on the moon and mars and that the landscape has a tendency to transform "itself" every now and then. That the moon's gravity is about 66% of the earths and the neutral point of gravity between earth and the moon is much closer to earth than reported. That most of the moons mass is at situated on the shell.

"Never a straight answer" will not admit to an exploded planet(maybe krypton) where the asteriod belt lies between mars and jupiter. Or how and who blew it up. And that many asteroids/comets are a result of this explosion.

"Never a straight anwer" refuses to believe that the earth is semi-hollow and that entrances are located near the poles. That humanoid dwellers called the guardians reside there and are waiting for humans to destroy themselves so they come out of hiding.

That "never a straight answer" is affiliated with mystery cults of egypt and babylonia. That they do rituals and sacrifices like the mayans and incas did. They will never talk about lemuria and atlantis or at best completly misinform.

This what SHOULD be talked about! I am not holding my breath though because I will choke.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join