It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HC's Ancient Aliens MINDBLOWING episode "The NASA Connection".

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Star n Flag to you sir/mam.
Altough I am still at the begining of the thread and just say the 2 videos,
I am writing to subscribe and to add something I heard a long time ago.
Does anyone know, or has heard about that it is obligatory for the people that are
at the high positions in NASA must know ancient Greek?
And that the ships that go up in space must have a Greek name of an ancient Greek?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
For the sake of having what to watch im not in rush as Im in Ancient Aliens Season 2. Idk what happens in 4 and who comes, it is possible to go beyond the limits of the sane and this is something I was always opened for - that they may start making claims about things that are not so.

I am an AAT proponent but like with the whole alien theme, im one with a measure. So Idk what's happening in this episode but I intend to watch Se3 and Se4 this year, but yes inviting Icke doesn't sound good. I myself refuse to watch anything related to him.

Either way idk what your point is OP, that all about it is a lie and you know that for sure without a proof or just pointing to some wrong claims done by them? Are you saying NASA does know about them and you are agreeing they are hiding info , or are you saying AAT are just liars who have no right to blame NASA on anything?

It's like that: UFO Hunters also went over the edge from Season 1 to 3, similar thing may be happening with Ancient Aliens.

And again, no matter which and how much AAT proponents claim things to be so (I do not agree on all with the, either), I think the whole idea about aliens visitng us and or being around is so real that your skeptic mind will be blown. Call me a fool if all this is a lie but I dont see why on Earth, would some people use the name 'aliens' all the time and some here would say they are lying? Im talking about all that exists about them frm Eisenhower and so on.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
And must I add this: did ancient civilizations just "wake up" one morning with all this knowledge? To all you who sit around here and say "If an alien doesn't come to Earth to shake my hand I'm not believing in them," you are ignorant and you are blind to it. Your own beliefs can't even be proved, no religion can - it's called Faith. So to sit there, and rip on other peoples beliefs and DEMAND proof - yet you can't prove your own, get out of here and let the grown ups talk.

Anyway, like I said - these ancients just one day decided to MAKE UP these aliens/Gods/extraterrestrials coming down from the Heavens? Absolutely not, that's a ridiculous claim. They were writing down history, how can you not see it? They were writing down what was happening for people in future civilizations to know - not for future civilizations to sit around and discredit. Look right in front of your eyes, all over the world.

It's like saying two people who never met both talk about seeing the same UFO. Except it for an a global scale, in which quite a few ancient civilizations recorded down through books and paintings. And these phenomena are still happening today, and have never stopped throughout history; people are still writings books and now we have the technology to take photographs of them.

But yes, all of you Anti-Ancient Astronaut Theorists are correct, it's just one giant coincidence that means nothing - all the guests are ignorant and offer no proof - hence why they've dedicated their entire life researching these things. Yes, and they are the ignorant ones.

Good day.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Just what is it that drives a debunker on a woo-woo internet forum to devote so many hours trying to deny totally anonymous strangers' musings, thoughts and beliefs? Do they get some kind of gold star from their daddy at the end of the day for saving civilization from ideas? Are the ideas that dangerous?
If they're that dangerous, there must be a lot more to them than meets the eye. If they're really nothing, as debunkers claim, they can't be worth all that effort.
edit on 11-3-2012 by doug r because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Are you kidding me? Sometimes I think I'm getting trolled when I get responses like this. Of course there's no PROOF. There's no PROOF that it wasn't aliens. It's all speculation and theories that people have concluded by looking at the history of ancient civilizations who talk about their gods who came down from the heavens on flying shields. It doesn't take an art major, Furbs, to see that they would be talking about flesh and blood extraterrestrials and not spiritual beings. Please stop flinging the word "ignorance" around, because it's getting annoying.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

You see.....here is the problem with just blindly believing every crap "documentary" out there without checking their facts:

The Apollo 11 mission meticulously landed at 33° on the Moon...

Ahem.....this is wrong. (So, what does that tell you about the rest of their claims??):

Apollo Landing Sites

Apollo 11 - Mare Tranquillitatis
Lunar Landing Time 4:17:40 p.m. EDT, July 20, 1969
Landing Site Coordinates 0.67408° N latitude, 23.47297° E longitude

Source

Ooops.....so, no. Apollo 11 did not land at 33 degrees of anything!

Care to check the other "facts"? Buzz is Catholic.....he took communion (or whatever it's called). NOt a "masonic ritual".

Check and re-check facts, instead of just swallowing whatever is presented to you!
edit on Sat 10 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

Damn no 33 degress... What about the significance of 23.5? Oh bet it "just happened" to turn out that way

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
No need to try to go find this info. I'll give you the info on 23.5 degrees right here.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The History Channel lost all credibility with this programme.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I thought this AA episode was great. They never went into photoshopped pictures of the moon or any of those conspiracies. I really liked that... they didn't get too crazy and out there into left field imo.

Can you imagine a mission to the moon where only a handful of people shared the knowledge of ancient alien structures on the moon, and they were able to retrieve samples and return to Earth with no one knowing?!

S+F

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by miniatus

Don't jump to assumptions.. yes I've read some of his books, seen countless interviews.. I respect him as an intellectual, however .. he has absolutely no basis for his reptilian fantasy .. the phase where that was dreamed up sounds more like a bad acid trip.. sorry.. but that's just what it seems like.. not saying he's wrong, there could be reptile people lurking among us.. but he's given a bad foundation for believing an ounce of it..

I am over it .. I'm just saying throwing him into the mix really didn't help the credibility in MY personal opinion.. you don't have to share my opinion..
beliefs way back when.

edit on 3/10/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

One man’s reptilians is another man’s aliens is another man’s interdimensional entites is another man’s demons.

Reptilians have been written and talked about for thousands of years before Icke got on the scene.

Why should we believe you? Why are you correct and others not?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Anyone remember ol' Job 26:7 "He stretches out the north over the void and hangs the earth on nothing" howd' the bible, or Job know that? (and 26+7 makes 33 just to be mischievious). What a heck of a good reason for NASA to check out Job, thinking in scientific terms rather than a cultish reason, except of course you could say the bible itself is a cult. Strange stuff in the bible at times, a lot of stuff in that small sentence.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by game over man

Can you imagine a mission to the moon where only a handful of people shared the knowledge of ancient alien structures on the moon, and they were able to retrieve samples and return to Earth with no one knowing?!

S+F

Personally, can anyone imagine the President of the US, presumably the most powerful man on Earth, architecting a two-bit burglary to acquire election campaign strategies? And pulling it off?
Me either.

I think that the level of incompetence in the government is unparalleled by anything with the possible exception of power-greed.

Just my 2cents worth.
Cheers!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Quibbler

Of course there's no PROOF. There's no PROOF that it wasn't aliens.

I'm just gonna go ahead an post the definition of argument from ignorance for you since you clearly don't know what it means even though you exhibited it perfectly right here.

Argument from ignorance, also known as argumentum ad ignorantiam or "appeal to ignorance" (where "ignorance" stands for: "lack of evidence to the contrary"), is a fallacy in informal logic. It asserts that a proposition is true because it has not yet been proven false, it is "generally accepted" (or vice versa). This represents a type of false dichotomy in that it excludes a third option, which is that there is insufficient investigation and therefore insufficient information to prove the proposition satisfactorily to be either true or false. Nor does it allow the admission that the choices may in fact not be two (true or false), but may be as many as four, (1) true, (2) false, (3) unknown between true or false, and (4) being unknowable (among the first three).[1] In debates, appeals to ignorance are sometimes used to shift the burden of proof.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

So that basically means anyone claiming that Aliens was not involved is arguing from ignorance, in those cases where there is insufficient evidence to reinforce it? I guess you are right.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Well here's an idiom for you to understand:

The phrase "The pot calling the kettle black" is an idiom used to accuse a person guilty of the very thing of which they accuse another.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Preach on my friend.We don't know what roams the darkest corners of the earth.In a society that values extroverts,the brutal self exploration is a no go.It is there we will find the answers,and only then we can look into space.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Not the same in any way. You see the vast majority of AAT is based on known facts. For example Sitchin's claims regarding the Sumerians. He said many things that can be verified as being false. And yet many AAT proponents continue to quote them and base their entire belief in the theory on them. These are the aspects of AAT that many detractors argue.

Another aspect that AAT supporters ignore is that their theory hinges not only on aliens having visited in the past but aliens having visited period. So far no one has been able to provide incontrovertible proof that aliens have existed Earth. On the other hand we do have proof that humans exist. So the detractors of AAT are automatically starting off in a better position because they have proven their base premise while AAT supporters have even been able to do that.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by doug r
Just what is it that drives a debunker on a woo-woo internet forum to devote so many hours trying to deny totally anonymous strangers' musings, thoughts and beliefs? Do they get some kind of gold star from their daddy at the end of the day for saving civilization from ideas? Are the ideas that dangerous?
If they're that dangerous, there must be a lot more to them than meets the eye. If they're really nothing, as debunkers claim, they can't be worth all that effort.
edit on 11-3-2012 by doug r because: (no reason given)

Well, join this debunker's forum on this show, and ask him directly. Please report back.

dorkmission.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join