It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HC's Ancient Aliens MINDBLOWING episode "The NASA Connection".

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+61 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
WOW, now the staff of Ancient Aliens just took it the series to another level. The astonishing last episode "The NASA Connection" fired all their power at NASA secret agenda for cover up the existence of ancient intelligent extraterrestrial life forms in this solar system, the missions for retrieve their abandoned legacy in Mars and on the Moon. They used the blatant videos of STS-48 and STS-75 for present irrefutable evidence of extraterrestrial intelligent controlled objects in Earth's orbit and the interesting part is that nothing less than FOUR big shots of NASA did participate of this episode: Buzz Aldrin, Edgard Mitchell, Story Musgrave and David Morrion.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

But the mindblowing points of this episode were the observations made by the staff, who hit hard at NASA as I've never seen in any TV show. I highlighted the most important topics, IMO:

# Edgard Mitchell AGAIN admitted that ancient extraterrestrials have been around Earth for quite awhile.

# David Morrison reluctantly admitted that ancient life in Mars went underground.

# The Apollo 11 mission meticulously landed at 33° on the Moon and 33 minutes after the touchdown, Neil Armstrong and the 33° Scottish Rite freemason, Buzz Aldrin, carried out a ritual to Osiris, while the Orion belt was aligned in the lunar horizon.

# The guy who set the local, time and coordinates of Apollo 11 landing, and the mastermind behind the occultism apparatus of Apollo missions was Dr. Farouk El-Baz, known as "The King" among old school NASA astronauts. El-Baz comes from a family of experts in ancient Egyptian stellar religion.

ngm.nationalgeographic.com...
www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.bu.edu...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

# The logo of Apollo program, with the Orion belt placed in the middle of the "A", is actually a reference to ASAR aka Osiris. Apollo the Greek "sun-god" is the SAME Marduk of Sumerians and Amon-Ra of Egyptians. Osiris is grandson or great-grandson of Amon-Ra.

# NASA founding fathers were Freemasons, and the guys ahead of Mercury and Apollo program were 33° Scottish Rite Freemasons and high-rank members of Aleister Crowley's Golden Dawn.

# Werner Von Braun was an initiated in Egyptian mysteries.

# Pertinent mention to Russian cosmonauts of Salyut 7, who contacted 7 extraterrestrial beings wearing space suits.

# Final conclusion that NASA is 100% ruled by Illuminati Freemasons with a secret agenda for hide the existence of intelligent alien civilizations from mankind.

The entire episode was way above the media or all seasons. Most likely it was the most bold episode they have made EVER.
edit on 3/10/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Anywhere in the programs, did they attribute these theories to

[drumroll............]

Richard Hoaxland ??????

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
i dont beleive in aliens

i know about aliens

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
It's been a while since I've brushed up on my aliens stuff! However, I recall at least one, or a few NASA astronauts basically admitting in public that they found alien bases on the moon? Can someone refresh my memory on that? That was kind of one of the central premises of last nights Ancient Aliens, and that much of Nasa's overt actions or to cover for covert operations. That wouldn't surprise me in the least. Hell, they probably use Afghan heroin money to fund the programs now!

The fact that most high level NASA officials and astronauts are at the highest levels of freemasonry is pretty interesting, if not unexpected.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Great episode and I can't believe David Icke is apart of it & that they discuss secret societies, Illuminati included (oddly enough David Icke did not discuss said societies
)! I didn't know NASA admits to losing film/audio footage/recordings of the Moon. How the hell do you just lose one of a kind material from the Moon? Scientists no less, I am suppose to believe just lost this information? BS!
edit on 10-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

high-rank members of Aleister Crowley's Golden Dawn.

I haven't watched the videos but this jumped out at me in your summary. The Golden Dawn was not Crowley's. While he was briefly a member he started the A∴A∴ and the O.T.O. That's one of the big problems with the show. It seems like that they don't have any kind of fact checkers working for them in any way and instead it is composed of what one person heard from somebody else and instead of doing any kind of verification they just present it as is even though it's wrong.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
Anywhere in the programs, did they attribute these theories to

[drumroll............]

Richard Hoaxland ??????

When 3 legendary NASA astronauts and one expert in NASA researches start to participate of a show like Ancient Aliens, Richard Hoagland turns out to be the minor of debunker's problems.

Man, I absolutely love this video!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
SOME of what this show has to say is of minor passing interest, hardly mindblowing.

The biggest problem with this show is that they through all proper scientific research methods out the window.

They start with the assumption that "everything has something to do with Aliens" and then try and persuade their viewers to their point of view. It's incredibly bad journalism.

Science and Journalism starts by observing phenomena and then tries to explain it.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

high-rank members of Aleister Crowley's Golden Dawn.

I haven't watched the videos but this jumped out at me in your summary. The Golden Dawn was not Crowley's. While he was briefly a member he started the A∴A∴ and the O.T.O. That's one of the big problems with the show. It seems like that they don't have any kind of fact checkers working for them in any way and instead it is composed of what one person heard from somebody else and instead of doing any kind of verification they just present it as is even though it's wrong.

Still doesn't change that NASA founding fathers were high-rank occultists.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Great episode and I can't believe David Icke is apart of it! I didn't know NASA admits to losing film/audio footage/recordings of the Moon. How the hell do you just lose one of a kind material from the Moon? Scientists no less, I am suppose to believe just lost this information? BS!

Bill Clinton lost nuke codes, NASA lost a notebook with codes for controlling the ISS, so losing some old videos of giant bogeymen and their abandoned toys on the Moon, is not a big deal...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

But the mindblowing points of this episode were the observations made by the staff, who hit hard at NASA as I've never seen in any TV show. I highlighted the most important topics, IMO:

# Edgard Mitchell AGAIN admitted that ancient extraterrestrials have been around Earth for quite awhile.

# David Morrison reluctantly admitted that ancient life in Mars went underground.

# The Apollo 11 mission meticulously landed at 33° on the Moon and 33 minutes after the touchdown, Neil Armstrong and the 33° Scottish Rite freemason, Buzz Aldrin, carried out a ritual to Osiris, while the Orion belt was aligned in the lunar horizon.

# The guy who set the local, time and coordinates of Apollo 11 landing, and the mastermind behind the occultism apparatus of Apollo missions was Dr. Farouk El-Baz, known as "The King" among old school NASA astronauts. El-Baz comes from a family of experts in ancient Egyptian stellar religion.

ngm.nationalgeographic.com...
www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.bu.edu...

1. Mitchell has no insider information, he's said that before.. he gets his information the same way you and I do .. research and other people.. so his statement is pretty much useless as evidence.. it's interesting and I value his opinion, but it's not new and it's not useful.

2. Pretty much the same deal.. unless he provides evidence, he's no different than us..

3. Not sure why that matters so much, enlighten me

4. Same as 3 .. what does this prove?

I'm not putting your post down. I love the ancient aliens show and I love the theories.. but I'm trying to not be put on by the hype the show creates.. Mitchell is brought up a lot and I love the guy, but he's got nothing to add other than information he's gathered as a person... he has nothing to add as an astronaut unfortunately, he's not privy to secrets .. Armstrong though, I do believe had an actual experience I seem to remember him talking about
edit on 3/10/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Mitchell and Musgrave's claims have been around for years. The fact is though that neither saw any indication of intelligent life on their missions. Their claims are based entirely on belief. People have also been trying to put words into Aldrin's mouth for years. While he does say that he saw a UFO on Apollo 11 he has made it quite clear he was not referring to an alien spaceship. What he thinks they saw were the adapter panels from the S-IVB upper stage. As for Morrison, he has made his views clear in a number of articles on NASA's website.

While it would be foolish to discount the existence of extraterrestrials there is absolutely no proof they have visited Earth. Those people who work for NASA that claim aliens are visiting Earth have just as much evidence as the common man. In other words they don't have proof. Their beliefs are faith-based.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Going to watch now, did not read what you wrote.. don't want any spoilers..
will report back when I am done.

Thanks for directing us to the video s&f

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Mitchell and Musgrave's claims have been around for years. The fact is though that neither saw any indication of intelligent life on their missions. Their claims are based entirely on belief. People have also been trying to put words into Aldrin's mouth for years. While he does say that he saw a UFO on Apollo 11 he has made it quite clear he was not referring to an alien spaceship. What he thinks they saw were the adapter panels from the S-IVB upper stage. As for Morrison, he has made his views clear in a number of articles on NASA's website.

While it would be foolish to discount the existence of extraterrestrials there is absolutely no proof they have visited Earth. Those people who work for NASA that claim aliens are visiting Earth have just as much evidence as the common man. In other words they don't have proof. Their beliefs are faith-based.

Pretty much what I said, but YOU had much better wording

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Here's part three. Good series.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

9 out of 10 ancient civilizations totally say THEY DID visit Earth. I tell you at least 2 compilation of Hindu scriptures that depict their crafts, fuel, technology, weapon and even war tactics: The Samarangana Sutradhara and the Vaimanika-shastra, these are technical books. The Mahabharata is more poetic-oriented but perfectly depicts nuclear blasts and radioactive fallout.

Who say that aliens don't exist and were never on Earth??

The same "scholars" who believe OR want people believing that they believe it, that the Giza pyramids as well as other megalithic structures, that modern cranes can't handle, were built by malnourished slaves using obsidian blades, bamboo scaffolding, wooden cranes and liana ropes...

Military personnel and secret agencies???

NASA says that has no knowledge of the existence of intelligent alien civilizations, but carries out a Freemason ritual on the Moon to invoke Osiris from Orion???

Seriously, give me a break!!! Don't insult peoples intelligence!

edit on 3/10/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
David Icke ..this also detriments the believability in my mind.. after all, he's the man that brought us the lizard/reptillian people with no evidence that now runs rampant in these forums as well..

David introduced the theory after talks with a shaman ( if I remember correctly ) and now many people on here yell OMG reptile whenever they see a glitch on their tv that makes someone's eyes briefly distort..

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Get over it, Icke had a 15 second spot on the show and did not discuss said reptiles or secret societies. Have you ever read any of his books or do you just bad mouth him cuz its so easy to do so?

Oh and for the love of god stop it with the exaggerations. Yes, there are a small minority of posters here on ATS that even now and then post their "evidence" about reptiles, and those people usually get debunked in 5 minutes and their thread falls to the bottomless pit that is ATS.
edit on 10-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join