It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geoengineering - caught in the act?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Thanks for the post
It is more proof they are geoengineering!
Even if they believe they are not, made made clouds, is geoengineering!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
Also, the "spreading" is not just the original contrails "thinning out" .... what you see are more cirrus being formed, due to the very presence of the contrails!

Maybe what we are seeing is photophoretic levitation ....of nanoparticles.

engineered nanoparticles could exploit photophoretic forces, enabling more control over particle distribution and lifetime than is possible with sulfates, perhaps allowing climate engineering to be accomplished with fewer side effects. The use of electrostatic or magnetic materials enables a class of photophoretic forces not found in nature. Photophoretic levitation could loft particles above the stratosphere, reducing their capacity to interfere with ozone chemistry; and, by increasing particle lifetimes, it would reduce the need for continual replenishment of the aerosol.www.pnas.org...

See? This thread, your photos, prove nothing about "chemtrails". Since really...."chemtrails" simply do not exist in the first place; this is known. However, the images are indicative of what is observed frequently, and well understood by many, of contrails.

Images also depict chemtrails...and funny that its the SRM proponents that are showing pictures
of chemtrail planes....spraying "chemtrails"

Chemtrails...or Con trails?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSarcasm
Don't know if its been said before but I speculate that these images may not all be from the same night.
That being said, the air is not calm in the early images as proven by the wind direction monitor. This is a good sign a weather front is or has recently passed over the area. These fronts are the primary locations where cloudcover forms. If these images are indeed from the same night then I believe its just a weak weather system passing over your area.

I was shooting in raw. It is time date and many other ways stamped.

I can prove what I said is true.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by pianopraze

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by Afterthought

So give that the observed phenomena match something that is known, and his attempts to show they can't possibly be that are incorrect, the answer to the thread title question is obvious:

Nope.

Prove it.

You are the one claiming that aircraft are conducting geoengineering - I am pointing out that you have no actual evidence of that, and that what you saw matches known chemtrail behaviour.

so how about you prove it, since you are the one claiming something is happening?

I gave all the pertinent data, Those contrails could not have formed by the planes on the radar, besides there were a great many more than were listed on the radar, the pics prove that also.

Rubbish - the pics show a couple of handfuls of planes, which is entirely consistent with the computer plot.

All I hear from your camp is denial.

Again rubbish - you have had a great deal more analysis offered than you yourself gave - all you have done is said "planes in the sky = geoengineering?" - without even bothering to count how many!!

A portion of those reading will fall for the trap, those that want to be secure in their beliefs... the mainstream media does the same thing night after night. Those that want to look at the data will see a different picture.

Those that actually look at data see you have none for your case.

edit on 10-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

You sir have never been able to disprove that airplanes make,
man made clouds!
And you have never proved that man made clouds, are good or bad for us.
All you have done is, explain how an airplane makes, man made clouds.
Its time for you to prove they are just harmless water vapor clouds.
Maybe you could take samples, have them tested, prove they are harmless.
We will wait for the test results, get back to us with 3rd party unbiased test results.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I have to say I'm on the fence when it comes to the geoengineering subject. Beautiful shots, though, OP, and well done on the documentation in whole.

I must educate myself more on the subject before I can say I lean one way or the other, but...
To the disbelievers: is it not possible that the government is pursuing such activity behind closed doors? If these are government planes, is it not possible that fuel-additives could exist and are to blame for these prolonged trails? Do we have anyone here in the ATS community that has a connection that, or maybe they, themselves, works in the production of the jet fuel utilized by the government who could say one way or the other? Even then, if this is "classified" information, could you really trust said sources?

On another note, as an analogy, so please don't jump my bones for being off-topic, but isn't there an absence of "direct" physical proof of gravity? There's enough "supporting" evidence to reveal it as more than likely a fact of reality, though, right?

So to the inquisitive minds, I say find that supporting evidence seeing as there's a mountain of difficulty obtaining direct evidence. I've seen no direct evidence one way or the other, but both sides of the argument make sense. Regardless, reality doesn't always have to make sense, correct?

I have indeed seen evidence of geoengineering development research that would include the use of spraying chemicals or metals when put in use. I also understand that there are many common individuals that would more than likely be terrified by the thought of the government conducting such activity, so it wouldn't surprise me to learn that they're keeping it under wraps. If they are, though, I have trouble believing it is with ill-intent.

Finally, to all, proclaiming something that is unproven as truth and to then completely write off a new, opposing idea (and it's supportive evidence) is the definition of "close-minded," which, without the cold-hard facts behind your claim is close-minded ignorance. The motto here is "deny ignorance," is it not? I'm pretty sure that doesn't mean to be ignorant and in denial....

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Mate, S+F for sticking to your guns and not letting the thread be derailed by the local cutting crew like so many great threads are, you're in good hands now Viceroy Zorgon has thrown his weight in.

You're giving them cold hard facts and data which they cannot refute, you took the time and actually backed your photos up with data which is now becoming quite rare on ATS, I think the cutting crew may have bitten themselves into cold hard facts, tastes bitter right ?

edit on 11-3-2012 by crackerjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Can you verify that you were in the area around Wayland/Lackey/Mousie?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

From your over use of the dumb eye thing I guess your trolling because your ignorant? For some reason you don't believe in this issue?

Trust in your government aye? Eyes wide shut this one

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

I see that they don't even bother with the middle states, just the ones that are the most moist. Now why is that?

My opinion, the chemicals that are sprayed are only effective in moist areas. Those areas that are dry, the chemicals will most likely stay up in the air or will dissipate and be blown away somewhere else.

To there is a safer way to do geoengineering, and that is through ZPE Cloud-buster technology. Simple, and easy to handle. It's mainly a point and shoot. Know the stuff and you can make anything turn from bad to good in a short time.

Thank you for this post on their crude version of Geoengineering.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Captain Beyond

Originally posted by Captain Beyond
Nice post pianopraze! I see our main disinformation agent is trying to muddy the waters yet again! I have added a link with some factual information on this subject. It talks about patents for spraying devices and etc, and their purposes. Again, nice post!

theintelhub.com...
theintelhub.com...

I'm sorry but those links provide very little factual information regarding what they claim to be chemtrails. They do however, have a whole lot of speculation, and some downright lies. Take for example, this quote from your second link.

Contrails are unaduIterated and typically disappear within 2 minutes while chemtrails can linger for hours.

This is simply not true, as scientists have long understood that given the right conditions, a contrail can persist for hours. I'm sure most "chemtrail" proponents such as The Intel Hub are well aware of this, but choose to ignore it to suck in more people who don't bother to research their claims. They use this false information to speculate that geoengineering projects that could occur are actually occuring right now. I find it rather hypocritical that you label others disinfo agents while promoting this misleading information.

This contrail fact sheet contains some pretty good information, but there is plenty more out there if you can be bothered to look.

If the humidity is high (greater than that needed for ice condensation to occur), the contrail will be persistent. Newly formed ice particles will continue to grow in size by taking water from the surrounding atmosphere. The resulting line-shaped contrail extends for large distances behind an aircraft. Persistent contrails can last for hours while growing to several kilometers in width and 200 to 400 meters in height.

Regarding the OP, I think you have some great photos and a fairly well documented case. But one thing I am a little concerned about is where you state "The ones that were not making the spreading contrails show on the radar, the ones that were making the spreading contrails are not shown. " How can you be certain that none of the planes on the flightaware screen grab are producing contrails? There seem to be at least a few on there that could have produced some of the ones in your pics, although I'm not sure exactly what kind of time frame the radar is compared to your photos and the exact location. It just seems like a bit of a leap to claim that none of them were making contrails.

In saying that, I commend you for taking the time and effort to post this thread. Cheers

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Many thanks for your time and energy taken to photograph and post OP. I live in SW Virginia - along the Blue Ridge Parkway where the population and air traffic is very sparce - except when the grid chemtrails start clogging the ordinarily blue skies. I also watch a totally blue sky transition to a haze of chemtrails. The planes - 10 - 12 of them fly a perfect grid pattern - intersecting each other in perfect right angles - this can't be just an accident.

What I can add to this thread - is that after these trails of chemicals are unleashed - my hostas and other plants that have fragile leaves show the evidence of something very wierd happening. The leaves quite literally melt into a brownish gooze. Perhaps I should have the leaves tested to see what is happening. This is not normal or natural - nor is this a coincidence that this started happening after chemtrailing. I'm an organic vegetable and perennial farmer on many acres of land. I use no chemicals on my plants whatsoever - no pesticides - no insecticides. I use only organic composted fertilizer that I compost myself - so I know what is in it. I've had my hands in the soil all my life and I'm watching something happen that is bizzare to say the least.
edit on 11-3-2012 by galacticgirl because: spelling error

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
An interesting find that’s very much appreciated!! But, I’m also 50/50 regarding this.

While contrails like that seem unusual, even if it is a secret government operation that doesn’t necessarily indicate something nefarious. It could be a way to conceal new technology with positive applications from foreign prying eyes.

Yet on the other hand, It could indicate something nefarious ...

I’m a reasonable believer in secret government projects, UFO’s, extraterrestrials, ETC. yet speculation can obviously lead anywhere.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Yeah, I hate when it happens with nice blue sky in my area. Good catch

I don't understand deniers here. Is it their way to deal with fear? Geoengineering is no theory. Question is it's non public incidence rate. It's very naive to think there is none.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Nice to see an awakening....... one more down....... wonder how long it will take for many here on ATS to wake up

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Good catch! I would give you 20 stars and flags if I could. Now, its interesting to see how certain persons are so against the idea that there is some strange activity going on with these aircrafts. Its ridicilous, I dare to say.
You slam a good evidence in their face, but yet they are so ignorant that there is never enough evidence.
Fortunately there is growing number of smart people in this forum

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

pianopraze,
This is a great thread. Thank you for your pictures! I have been wanting to do this for a while now, I am happy you beat me to it. I will pass this one on! I hate to know that you can be standing outside, any of us, admiring the sky for it to be criss-crossed in front of our own eyes!! This is a very informative and well written post!
Star & Flag!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

thanks for sharing! star and flag!

nice picture

nanu nanu
edit on 11-3-2012 by MorkandMindy because: wrong pic

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MorkandMindy

Thanks for posting that pic because now I can use it to draw attention to the blue light that's just to the upper left of the center of the photo.
Is that Venus, a star, etc.?

edit on 11-3-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Lens flare.

...or Nubiru if you're that way inclined...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Curious and Concerned

But one thing I am a little concerned about is where you state "The ones that were not making the spreading contrails show on the radar, the ones that were making the spreading contrails are not shown." How can you be certain that none of the planes on the flightaware screen grab are producing contrails?

I'll second that question, without identifying the specific aircraft from the ground, there's no way of knowing which is which with so many in the same piece of space at the same time.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join