It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geoengineering - caught in the act?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
What a major pissing contest..............[hew you boys take this sh^t seriously[[
Firstly, i go with the eyewitness account, as far as there were planes screwing up his pictures
These planes passed overhead at varying altitudes, some leaving contrails of a lasting nature....
Do this many planes usually pass overhead of you at that time usually? it does seem a lot.....
The other screen grab showed aircraft on non parallel tracks by the way...so thats screwed up.....i distinctly see five or more....all going one direction abour evenly spaced apart.......
If this was in a short time its not on the screen grab.....
Now im not saying this IS chemtrailing, but on the other hand, i KNOW of applications for technology in weather manipulation, electronic wave propigation,and a little device called VRTPE which ALL depend upon a certain amount of chemtrailing to make them work.
So as far as you debunkers out there go.;...you sound like the nine eleven govt shills on here.....
The facts speak for themselves....Piano is looking for civil input, and the title has a question mark......
But he is neither deluded nor missinformed as to the existance of chemtrailing....IT IS done...when and where is classified......
Analysis of particulates have shown fibers and aluminum, as well as other chemicals....(which i cant remember off hand)
fer Gods sake make a list of yer pertinents...and lets await \Pianos responses civilly.....nothing is for certain.....
If this was an event, wed better know about it rather than cornfuse the issues with rauccus debate....

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

thanks for the explanation, the colours were just so striking on the windmill. keep those eyes on the skies, where i live is right under the flight path to manchester (UK) airport and i see these trails all the time, i'd never given them a second thought until i heard about chemtrails on alex jones. i really must get some photos next time i see them.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Excellent catch my friend ~! S&F~! and yes.. 4 years ago my wife and I saw a full commercial airliner flying no more than 3000ft and a massive 'contrail' behind it.. directly over our house, I tried to take a picture but it was way to dark to see after taking it.

The trail was so HUGE that I felt I could reach up and touch it. After trying to convince her for a few years before, this was happening she never bought into the idea till that night when she saw it for herself and called me outside to see it. Now she believes. ;D

edit on 10-3-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomdham

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by pianopraze

I have never seen so many airplanes in the sky at one time here. And this was done FAST!

Any why didn't you take one picture of them.....I hate to keep going back to this one question, but don't you think that would be your main proof?

X, please stop pandering to people that know not what they are looking at!
Ask the m for proof of the contents of the so called "chemtrails".
PB and Unicuss continue to try and teach to these fools: aeronautics, meteorology, flight patterns, ground control, etc.
They do not LISTEN (or read)!
The question is, one more time:

WHAT IS THE COMPOSITION of your "chemtrails? Proven, documented, unfalsifiable, peer reviewed DATA!!!?

Stop teaching this people basic science. Let them go to school, as we have, and learn.

Remember sound travel the same speed as light, Geeez!! (you know of whom I speak)

73's,
Tom

"Stop teaching this people basic science. Let them go to school, as we have, and learn."

I think this is pretty damn rude considering you couldn't even take the time to google the incredibly hard term "SRM" for yourself.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

What I see if you follow the pictures backwards, treating the last ones as actually the first, you see a sky that is hazy and breaks up into fingers then into a clear night sky.

The sun doesn't lie my friends..... so look at the pictures in reverse...

So much for your expertise on deciding what is real... the sun in a clear night sky?

Neat trick

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Great thread.
Yes, the skies are being sprayed, that is a no brainer. It is great that the OP goes out of his/her way to document these acts.
Shame on those members that, for whatever reason, feel like it is their duty to # on every chemtrail thread. And, shame on ATS for not doing more to legitimize this crime against humanity. ATS apparently treats chemtrails as a joke, while members have to go out of their way to make it a legitimate topic.
I get tired of the turkeys that flock to every chemtrail thread. Are you reading this Phage?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomdham
How long did you try to instruct that idiot about HAARP and "chemtrails"??? Sound travels at the speed of light?
How much more time are you going to waste with useless instruction?

What does "Sound travels at the speed of light" have to do with this thread? you keep repeating it like some kind of mantra.

How much more time are you going to waste with useless comparisons?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
What is your location again (ill check your original post in a second for it , i think you gave it , lazy me :/ )

Believe it or not , military planes have set routes that are changed ever so often , depending on the unit or action required.

A few of us were sent up to Kentucky and for some reason , we went up and around Oklahoma. Then came into Kentucky.

The military does things we view as stupid and a waste of time , but we don't know why they do it. You will also see several planes on this route. We saw 6 or 7 on the way up there.

If you dont think NORAD will scramble on a C-130 , get off the designated flight path

We flew around 40-45 thousand feet. I have been as high as nearly 60 Thousand feet. I have also been in a mid air refueling over the United States that took us to a base 300 miles away and it took us 6 hours to get there and we never landed , talking about wtf?

------

So you probably just caught military aircraft. They fly weird routes. I think its to avoid the more common civilian routes and to try and make a some what quiet military movement.
edit on 10-3-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
But you said that conditions would not allow persistent contrails to form. Wouldn't that make them "chemtrails?"

Are you suggesting persistent contrails are "chemtrails"

Oh wait maybe your just playing word games again to try to obfuscate the issue. Funny I didn't see the OP once say these were chemtrails. The only ones using that term are the debunkers. It's hilarious watching you all swarm. You guys are your own worse enemies...

Well have fun, your not fooling anyone...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Id reccomend reading catch 22. sounds like the airforce hasnt changed........................
There does seem to be a pretty rabid debunking crew on watch here of late.....many speculative threads getting thumbs down from people who didnt have the courtesy to read the whole OP at times......
Good job documenting what you origonally didnt even credit as chemtrailing till it was nearly done.....
I am hoping that it isnt a one time exercise, and theyll be at it again now that you are hip to it.....
With the excellent equipment you obviously have to play with.....id be looking for more nite shots of these flyboys.....
I hope that static twins havent discouraged you from posting your observations Piano.......
The inference is there even if it isnt exactly a smoking gun it isnt disproven either.....

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

They've been trying to put words in my mouth all day...

SSDD.

Same old techniques week after week, year after year... Gets real old.

It is hilarious that they are using "chemtrails"... they really don't want people researching things like geoengineering... they would rather make fun of chemtrails so they try to force it to that mold.

We've done a great job shifting the discussion to geoengineering here on ATS... even ATS live wasn't making fun a couple weeks ago. Geoengineering is where the real scientific papers are. Google chemtrails you get mostly conspiracy and junk... Google geoengineering and you get the meat.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Welcome to reality.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Until an international consensus is reached, no individual government will admit to partaking in actual (not computer modules) geoengineering endevours. Aerosol spraying has been touted as the least expensive and practical solution to combat global warming. As a failsafe, ANY gov't will deny these programs exist to protect against possible litigation, and diplomatic tensions, should these programs have negative consequences. Once the UN and various international agencies ratify accords to implement geoengineering, then (and only then) will any disclosure be forthcoming.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Following all of the suspected aircraft and testing the trails left behind individually or all at once would I presume be a very difficult, costly and in the case of any actual military aircraft a somewhat suicidal endeavour.

So if the more direct method of testing this phenomena is clearly unviable or just plain difficult could the scientific community not devise a more indirect method of testing these trails in the sky?

Maybe there are tests for the frequency of light being reflected from the trails themselves, if they contained anything other than what normal average jet liner fuel or known fuel mixtures would contain this could possibly be detectable?

I am on the fence with this whole subject but can clearly see a need for testing and just wondred what Indirect or more distant methods there are out there for us to put to work and test these trails?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I have a few questions.....

If the Government was going to disperse chemicals etc why not always do them at night?

Because they know no one will believe it's happening regardless of when it's happening.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Greetings zorgon:

Perhaps you would be so kind as to turn your keen eyes to these photos and help to identify the 'cloud types' or the interesting 'contrails' so as not to draw the 'chemtrail' attention of Phage and ProudWhacker. :shk:

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Perhaps the reason we're seeing an increase is due to an extension of Operation Earnest Voice?

I wouldn't put it past 'em.

Always remember what that middle initial stands for..they're called "spooks" for a reason.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

edit on 10-3-2012 by rumor21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I am continually amazed that inquiry has become such a shunned activity. Would that we still lived in the days when inquiring minds were burned at the stake.

Good job documenting and inquiring into this.
S+F
edit on 3/10/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Don't know if its been said before but I speculate that these images may not all be from the same night.
That being said, the air is not calm in the early images as proven by the wind direction monitor. This is a good sign a weather front is or has recently passed over the area. These fronts are the primary locations where cloudcover forms. If these images are indeed from the same night then I believe its just a weak weather system passing over your area.

Can't remember who quoted it but I saw this quote here on ats as a signature and I believe it may apply here....

"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who find it"

Oh, eta: flight plans are generally routed into the jet stream to save energy if the plane is traveling in the same direction as the jetstream. That is why its called the jet stream. So it is quite common to notice higher air traffic in your area as a stable, weak weather system moves through as weather systems tend to form near the jetstream.
edit on 11-3-2012 by DarkSarcasm because: (no reason given)

This is not to say it couldn't be geoengineering or contrails but simply offering another seemingly viable explanation of what the op was seeing in the sky. Geoengineering is not farfetched as we do it all the time. Ex. Dams, roads, bridges, military bases, and when I was in college we discussed the possibility of these kinds of chemtrails and how particulate matter can assist in providing a vescicle for water to condense onto. You could use harmful chemicals, or you could just dump particulate carbon or dirt at high altitudes. Dirt is not harmful (mostly).
edit on 11-3-2012 by DarkSarcasm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join