It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geoengineering - caught in the act?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I agree since this was all done in 10 minutes it would be great to see the initial start of the dumping and maybe a few pictures of it expanding from the initial state.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by pianopraze

In order to dispel the "relax!" mongering and prove these aren't normal contrails or cloud formation, you're going to have to take more photos around the same time.

Now that daylight savings time is going to change tomorrow, it will be interesting to see if the same thing happens at the same time or later. If this is normal airplane activity, the time should remain the same. If they are intentionally spraying at night as a means of concealing nefarious activity, the planes should be doing this later than the times you noticed and started photographing. Do you agree with this?

I've been out photographing at night a lot.. check my webpage link in my signature for examples... this was NOT a normal night.

I have never seen so many airplanes in the sky at one time here. And this was done FAST!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Thank you Burn,
Very informative. I will look into this directly.

73's, Tom

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
In this last picture I do not see any crisscrossing at all. I see off in the distance the cloud mass front then the fingers, but no crisscrossing at all. They are not very uniformed either, and all this done in 5 mins or so. Interesting....

Time: 9:08

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I ask again, piano, do you have photo of more than one criss cross?
How many times was the pattern repeated to get a cover that went H-Horizon like that?
It dooes look like the ends of the fingers have been squared off with a trail.....
edit on 10-3-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

I have never seen so many airplanes in the sky at one time here. And this was done FAST!

Any why didn't you take one picture of them.....I hate to keep going back to this one question, but don't you think that would be your main proof?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

No these are not contrails. Another thing, this criss crossing was done with intent to cause those "contrails" to spread out and create chemical/metalic cloud cover.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Wonderful photos. Really good work in catching this, the timing was right and I don't think coincidence plays a role as much as the Consciousness Field trying to get this out.

Starred and Flagged!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Ive seen one criss cross...benefit of the doubt to Piano....how many were there?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Any why didn't you take one picture of them.....I hate to keep going back to this one question, but don't you think that would be your main proof?

X, please stop pandering to people that know not what they are looking at!
Ask the m for proof of the contents of the so called "chemtrails".
PB and Unicuss continue to try and teach to these fools: aeronautics, meteorology, flight patterns, ground control, etc.
They do not LISTEN (or read)!
The question is, one more time:

WHAT IS THE COMPOSITION of your "chemtrails? Proven, documented, unfalsifiable, peer reviewed DATA!!!?

Stop teaching this people basic science. Let them go to school, as we have, and learn.

Remember sound travel the same speed as light, Geeez!! (you know of whom I speak)

73's,
Tom

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

:sigh:
OP was doing an art project
nothing to do with airplanes

which you'd know if you'd been reading/following links

i thought that was cheo feliciano in your avy

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Xtrozero

No these are not contrails. Another thing, this criss crossing was done with intent to cause those "contrails" to spread out and create chemical/metalic cloud cover.

Please stop it with the unsubstantiated claims.

PROVE they are not contrails, but "chemtrails"!

You have absolutely NO evidence.

If you did I would be on your side.

Tom

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tomdham

do you know any way a sample could be taken
without being shot down or accused under terrorist/air piracy laws?

Remember sound travel the same speed as light, Geeez!! (you know of whom I speak)

of course sounds travel at the speed as light,
when you're using radio Geeez

edit on 10-3-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Wonderful photos. Really good work in catching this, the timing was right and I don't think coincidence plays a role as much as the Consciousness Field trying to get this out.

Starred and Flagged!

the mentat casts his awareness out into the universe
and inspects his catch

lot's of nets being cast out
they're sure to haul in some strange things indeed
edit on 10-3-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: dslexia

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by tomdham

Yes I do, as a matter of fact.
1) Get the funding from WITWATS, $50,000.
2) Don't make a movie based on false and out right lies.
3) Hire, with the 50K, a research team with an airplane to follow said "chemtrail" producing aircraft.
4) With the left over funds, hire an independent laboratory to analyze the gathered "chemtrail".
5) Publish your findings.
6) Have them peer reviewed.
7) Alert the media of your verified and peer reviewed findings.
8) Start a world wide frenzy to stop the spraying of these dangerous and population control chemicals.
9) Win the Nobel Peace Prize for saving humanity!!!
10) or go back to posting BS

Tom

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
reply to post by burntheships

Thanks for the injection of common sense...through all the double speak this IS the point.
I add the comment, that if the planes were criss crossing the sky., the patterns are highly suspicious to say the least...how often do you see checkerboard contrails in any quantity?
(I would have liked to see more pattern details of this happening though....if only to shut up the shills....if you have more pics of the progression Piano, can you post them?
In other words, here is some unusual flight patterns, and unusually huge formations of contrails sticking around for a long time after....
While this is going on, other aircraft, at approximately equal heights are not producing these persistent contrails/clouds...which eventually cover the whole sky from horizon to horizon by the look of it....
This is indeed not your usual activity is it?
I would like a count of the pattern producing aircraft and a rough idea how many passes they used to cross the sky in checkers..... piano?
do you have these figures??

I was taking pics of the night, not trying to get pictures of these contrails.. I actually started trying to shoot other things as I didn't want pictures of contrails... but here are a few more pics showing the progression.

9:02

9:02

9:04

9:04

9:06

My OP has some showing the clear night sky and beginning of the spraying.

Yes this is very unusual, I have never seen anything like this ever. And I have never seen so many planes in the sky above our house.

As to the other person making snide remarks, there is at least one regular plane in one of the pictures in the OP. Mostly they were producing very short to no contrails. Look in the photo at 9:08 in the OP above the moon and a little south (to the right).

I will edit in the time after I post this, be patient, this is a lot of work and takes a long time...
edit on 10-3-2012 by pianopraze because: ...

edit on 10-3-2012 by pianopraze because: typo

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

NOAA says there was no conditions for contrails, squirm as you will.

The image from NOAA that you posted? One sample from a forecast at 200 mb. As I tried to point out, only a sliver of a fraction of the entire picture.

And, only a forecast.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomdham

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by tomdham

Yes I do, as a matter of fact.
1) Get the funding from WITWATS, $50,000.
2) Don't make a movie based on false and out right lies.
3) Hire, with the 50K, a research team with an airplane to follow said "chemtrail" producing aircraft.
4) With the left over funds, hire an independent laboratory to analyze the gathered "chemtrail".
5) Publish your findings.
6) Have them peer reviewed.
7) Alert the media of your verified and peer reviewed findings.
8) Start a world wide frenzy to stop the spraying of these dangerous and population control chemicals.
9) Win the Nobel Peace Prize for saving humanity!!!
10) or go back to posting BS

Tom

stopped at 1)
do you truly believe evidence of a COVERT program
is going to be obtained by shouting from the rooftops
and informing everyone you meet that you're going to investigate/expose it?

imagine if you had every reason to believe that your country's government
was knowingly selling highly radioactive oil or gold and actively hiding this.

proof?

sure, just waltz up to the treasury building with a geiger counter

or better yet, write the relevant ministry a letter for an appointment.

maybe they'll even send you a gold bar

3] hire a chopper, land in an oil field and take samples from a well.
tailgate a covert military flight
sheer genius

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
I ask again, piano, do you have photo of more than one criss cross?
How many times was the pattern repeated to get a cover that went H-Horizon like that?
It dooes look like the ends of the fingers have been squared off with a trail.....
edit on 10-3-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

In this last picture I do not see any crisscrossing at all. I see off in the distance the cloud mass front then the fingers, but no crisscrossing at all. They are not very uniformed either, and all this done in 5 mins or so. Interesting....

Every one of those fingers was caused by a contrail... this was not normal cloud formation.

The planes flew over and their contrails spread out as you are seeing there...

How many you've asked... more than I wanted to count...

There were NO CLOUDS anywhere in the sky... only these contrail forming these "clouds"

eta.. please be patient, i'm working as fast as i can... I am opening these photos in light room, sending them to photoshop, editing down the size so they will upload onto ats, then uploading them, formatting a reply... sorry if i can't keep up with the barrage... each reply is taking several minutes of work...
edit on 10-3-2012 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I'm going to suggest something here...

Looking at the pictures I see the sun is the lowest in the first pictures the ones with the eariler times (like 8:35 and 8:41), and highest in the later pictures (like 9:06)

The OP (by mistake maybe) got the pictures in the wrong order. What I see if you follow the pictures backwards, treating the last ones as actually the first, you see a sky that is hazy and breaks up into fingers then into a clear night sky.

The contrails in the first pictures were being formed after all the hazy fingered clouds had already dissipated. (and not the other way around as the OP suggests with the contrails first then the fingers)

The sun doesn't lie my friends..... so look at the pictures in reverse...

It was a crystal clear night. The moon was full and the temperature was very mild. I was out trying to make some art photographs capturing this gorgeous night and beautiful big full moon.

Time: 8:35

The night was perfectly clear without a cloud in the sky.

Time: 8:41

As I was shooting some annoying planes started flying by making huge contrails…

Time 8:43 – start of contrail formation

What was odd was there were others out planes not making contrails, but the atmosphere is very dynamic and one part of it can make them and others not so I didn’t think much of it…

…yet they kept coming - there were planes every direction I looked, easily 12 or more making these contrails and half a dozen others not making any lasting contrails. I had never seen so many planes at one time in this area.

Time: 8:43

Then they started making patterns.

Time: 8:54

The sky started getting very hazy and as the contrails spread out.

Time: 9:04 – sky covered with contrails

These planes first started entering my shots at 8:43 and I abandoned trying to shoot because the sky was riddled with contrails by 9:08…. So within 20 minutes it went from perfectly clear to a crisscrossed mess of persistent contrails.

Time: 9:06

Time: 9:07

edit on 10-3-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join