It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geoengineering - caught in the act?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

I am NOT trying to be "condescending" just try to teach.

Please take it in the context intended, OK?? Thanks....

(I can be abrasive...if I come off that way, I apologize.....It's just....I've had to TEACH so much, some just do NOT "get it"......

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

I am NOT trying to be "condescending" just try to teach.

Please take it in the context intended, OK?? Thanks....

(I can be abrasive...if I come off that way, I apologize.....It's just....I've had to TEACH so much, some just do NOT "get it"......

You have your point of view, and your think your on the correct side it seems. That's fine.

I disagree with your opinions, and state my opinions.

In the end this is a conspiracy theory in a conspiracy forum on a conspiracy website.

The only things I take personal are those yahoo's who come in here trying to put words in my mouth about "targeted" "crazy" "liar" even "dangerous murderer" and more now

Such people throw poop and no one wants to present their experience or evidence. Also the ones who use strait up disinfo tactics which i have linked time and again make me upset paid or unpaid.

But as for your posts, you've mostly argued strait up thats why I've continued to respond.

Agreeing to disagree is not bad, and iron sharpens iron. Had I not been in numerous threads on this topic I would not have been in the position, with knowledge of, and bookmarks of, the websites to gather the evidence to make this thread.

I'm learning all the time, and you have taught me several things and continue to do so... when you do I freely admit and change that information. You can see that earlier in this thread on times. And I read every bit of evidence on both sides.

But I will never back down from defending my point of view which I see as correct given, to me, clear evidence. To me the evidence is more likely than not that geoengineering has begun. And even if it hasn't... it must be stopped!

cheers,
piano

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
Such people throw poop and no one wants to present their experience or evidence. Also the ones who use strait up disinfo tactics which i have linked time and again make me upset paid or unpaid.

you know looking at that list I see stuff that is routinely used "against" me.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Very interesting observation. I recently joined ATS in hopes of asking a few questions myself. I haven't seen it posted anywhere, and if I have posted in the wrong area please forgive me. I was curious as to what my fellow ATS members thought of this. What if chemtrails are simply "part A" of a 2 chemical component that is activated when "Part B" is applied. You could target specific individuals by contact or introduce " Part B" into the water system of a specific area, or spray crops of a targeted location. You would no longer need to ban firearms etc. as it would be needless once the population of a specific area of concern has been exposed to "Part B" and unable to resist. Also, and this is reaching mind you, but H1N1 could have been the "testing" phase of "part B" and only showed that casualties or results were less than optimal. I've never been one to let my mind roam freely over topics such as this, but it has been really plaguing my thoughts as of late and wondering if I am being ridiculous in my thought process or if I may actually be onto something here. I look forward to all responses and hope to learn a great deal from those of you willing to have patience with me.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

I really don't know how to respond to that and not get my post removed.

so....

I'll just post some more on topic info about geoengineering... or at least the c-130 and the dangers of drones and transponders being turned off which I seemed to provide proof of in my OP:

Well, it finally happened. Something some pilots operating in Iraq and Afghanistan have told me they worry about more than enemy surface-to-air fire; a midair collision with a UAV.
A small RQ-7 Shadow UAV apparently collided with what looks like it might be an Air Force Special Operations Command MC-130 in the skies over Afghanistan. The collision apparently ruptured the wing fuel tank and may have done damage to the spar and wing box. Still, this could have been much worse. Good job to the pilots for bringing the Herk home safely.

link

So apparently from several links i'm reading these planes can turn off there transponders.

And now with drones being deployed all over the USA (another thing i've very against)... makes you wonder if this isn't going to happen to civilian aircraft if those drones and c-130's are lying around without transponders on...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pacemparabellum

I think geoengineering potentially might lead to a lot of deaths, but not from poisons they are spraying.

They are suggesting sulfates and alumina mostly... which can possible lead to soil ph changes. But the great threat from what i've read is that germs long banished from this level might come down and diseases held aloft since before we walked this planet (whichever theory you believe that came about) might come down and cause mass epidemics, but that is less likely...

What is more likely is massive or numerous simultaneous volcanic eruptions, especially on top of geoengineering, might send us into an ice age. And all scientists tend to agree that is a more disastrous, quick killing off, than gradual global warming (which to me seems to be within historic norms - but that is off topic).

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

I really don't know how to respond to that and not get my post removed.

Politely is a word that springs to mind

So apparently from several links i'm reading these planes can turn off there transponders.

All aircraft can turn their transponders off AFAIK, and always have been able to.

Not all airspace is "transponder mandatory" - AFAIK all airspace controlled by ATC is transponder mandatory - or you need to arrange pre-approval/clearance if you do not have one and intend to pass through it.
edit on 19-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

100% disabled vet.

piano

How come they will not fix it? I'm 90% (which is a long way from 100%) and I don't have much problems getting just about anything I need. I wonder if it is different between states, I live in Washington state.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I'll just post some more on topic info about geoengineering... or at least the c-130 and the dangers of drones and transponders being turned off which I seemed to provide proof of in my OP:

Well, it finally happened. Something some pilots operating in Iraq and Afghanistan have told me they worry about more than enemy surface-to-air fire; a midair collision with a UAV.
A small RQ-7 Shadow UAV apparently collided with what looks like it might be an Air Force Special Operations Command MC-130 in the skies over Afghanistan. The collision apparently ruptured the wing fuel tank and may have done damage to the spar and wing box. Still, this could have been much worse. Good job to the pilots for bringing the Herk home safely.

link

And now with drones being deployed all over the USA (another thing i've very against)... makes you wonder if this isn't going to happen to civilian aircraft if those drones and c-130's are lying around without transponders on...

I fly drone now for a living, the shadow is not that small. I think just about everything flying has transponders now, maybe some true VFR traffic doesn't but even very small Drones do. But they will have flight corridors and limited altitudes.

I flew C-130s in Afghanistan and that airspace is different than here and can be rather crazy at times.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacemparabellum
I was curious as to what my fellow ATS members thought of this. What if chemtrails are simply "part A" of a 2 chemical component that is activated when "Part B" is applied. You could target specific individuals by contact or introduce " Part B" into the water system of a specific area, or spray crops of a targeted location.

It's a fairly old idea - eg is mentioned here from 2003 according to the dates given.

As a reason for chemtrails it is, IMO, no better or worse than any other the others that have been suggested.

First thing to ask would be what is it that is actually in the air around us that would be the "chemtrail" part of the weapon, and why has no-one found anything that is "out of place"?

there's the usual stuff - pollution, dust, and other rubbish that blows around in the atmosphere.......but almost every sizable western urban area seems to have an air quality programme these days & they don't seem to be finding anything unexplainable.

And of course the theory doesn't actually answer the usual questions of why bother dispersing (a much better word than spraying IMO) stuff visibly at 30,000+ feet? Why not put it in petrol? Why isn't it showing up around airports where a vast amount of fuel gets used for taxying & takeoff?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

So apparently from several links i'm reading these planes can turn off there transponders....

Piano....of course, a transponder can be "turned off"....we saw this occur on 9/11!!!

But, a Transport Category airplane in airspace that is "Controlled"....just does NOT happen!!!

ATC knows EVERY airplane up there.

So....stop it!!

This is disinfo.....and everr pilot on the ATS Board knows it. So, stop....

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

So....stop it!!

Not true Proud Wacker. For starters....

Military usually schedule SUA, however anyone who has been around
knows that there are the typical ways around that. However, I think your straying too
far off the topic, so please....STOP.

edit on 19-3-2012 by burntheships because: The only disinfo is the appeal to authority, which is a fallacy

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

I fly drone now for a living, the shadow is not that small. I think just about everything flying has transponders now, maybe some true VFR traffic doesn't but even very small Drones do. But they will have flight corridors and limited altitudes.

I flew C-130s in Afghanistan and that airspace is different than here and can be rather crazy at times.

Well, I found it:

wiki

It does have a transponder:

andings are guided by a Tactical Automatic Landing System developed by the Sierra Nevada Corporation which consists of a ground-based micro-millimeter wavelength radar and a transponder carried on the aircraft.

ibed wiki

And we will see how all the new drones from local, state, and federal start affecting air traffic. I'm sure we'll hear about this in the future... poop happens...

ETA:

Originally posted by Xtrozero

How come they will not fix it? I'm 90% (which is a long way from 100%) and I don't have much problems getting just about anything I need. I wonder if it is different between states, I live in Washington state.

I really appreciate the VA, because it is free healthcare and I could not afford any other. But there are problems with the system.

I will tell you some facts:

Our VA mental health was rated worst in the nation.

I was told. I quote "You're broke, your going to be like this for the rest of your life, learn to deal with it." After that I stopped going. I could only get into see a therapist 20 minutes every 90+days even when i went.

Things like this happen too:

Tiffany Anestis and the couple's daughter, Isabelle, maintain in their suit that Cameron Anestis went to the VA medical center on Leestown Road for a mental health evaluation and treatment, but he was told the treatment he was seeking was not available there.

Representatives of the Leestown Road facility directed him to the VA hospital on Cooper Drive. He went to the Cooper Drive location the same day and was told that the hospital did not have sufficient information in its computer system or admission system that would entitle him to evaluation and treatment, the suit says.

Anestis' family was told after his death that a form that was supposed to have been filled out by military officials was not properly completed, and therefore he was not properly enrolled in the VA system, Grasch said.

"What we were told was it was a wrong date or a date was omitted," he said.

The attorney said he found the explanation odd because Anestis had received dental care at a VA health facility in California after he returned to the U.S. from Iraq.

Grasch said Anestis' parents, Manny and Dawn Anestis of Lexington, initiated and had multiple contacts with personnel at the VA center on Leestown Road in seeking help for their son. The personnel had told the parents that, based on what they had described, Cameron Anestis had post traumatic stress disorder, and they repeatedly encouraged them to have their son come in, he said.

"It's a situation where the family and Cameron did everything they were being told to do," Grasch said. "They had followed the instructions they had been given."

link

So they have good medical equipment. I have a decent primary care doc. I get my treatment and meds for free. But there are problems with the system. The knee doc told me he doesn't want to operate until the wires stick through my skin, that my knee is better than a replacement which would need another surgery later because I'm young enough it would wear out... but if the wire does stick through I could get an infection and loose my leg.
edit on 19-3-2012 by pianopraze because: ...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

So....stop it!!

Not true Proud Wacker. For starters....

Military usually schedule SUA, however anyone who has been around
knows that there are the typical ways around that. However, I think your straying too
far off the topic, so please....STOP.

Military in controlled airspace have to abide by the same rules as everyone else - that is why in the USA it is the FEDERAL Aviation Authority - and not the "Civil" Aviatoin Authority as it used to be.

There are some allowances for closing airpsace - SUA as you obviously know - but the rules for that are known, and it has to be published so that other airspace users know about it!!

Here's hte DOT/FAA publication of them for 2011

And for 2012

Here's a civilian monitored listing of them maintained by these guys - www.carmachicago.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

So apparently from several links i'm reading these planes can turn off there transponders....

Piano....of course, a transponder can be "turned off"....we saw this occur on 9/11!!!

But, a Transport Category airplane in airspace that is "Controlled"....just does NOT happen!!!

So....stop it!!

???
Figureing out military aircraft have transponders can be turned off is disinformation?

I did not know that. I had assumed it but i just learned it for a fact researching. You apparently knew.. now I do.

Or suggesting they are flying with the transponders off? Well I think I proved with my OP that someones flying a large number of aircraft without their transponders on. Or at least they are not showing up on flight aware. That I don't know... but either way, I think all the civilian aircraft are on flight aware...

So that would leave military or military contractor or ???

You tell me.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pacemparabellum

Very interesting observation. I recently joined ATS in hopes of asking a few questions myself. I haven't seen it posted anywhere, and if I have posted in the wrong area please forgive me. I was curious as to what my fellow ATS members thought of this. What if chemtrails are simply "part A" of a 2 chemical component that is activated when "Part B" is applied. You could target specific individuals by contact or introduce " Part B" into the water system of a specific area, or spray crops of a targeted location. You would no longer need to ban firearms etc. as it would be needless once the population of a specific area of concern has been exposed to "Part B" and unable to resist. Also, and this is reaching mind you, but H1N1 could have been the "testing" phase of "part B" and only showed that casualties or results were less than optimal. I've never been one to let my mind roam freely over topics such as this, but it has been really plaguing my thoughts as of late and wondering if I am being ridiculous in my thought process or if I may actually be onto something here. I look forward to all responses and hope to learn a great deal from those of you willing to have patience with me.

I call this the Batman Theory

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curious and Concerned
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

That's great that you're aware that there are by products from the burning of kerosene, but I've not seen a single person proclaim that this is a device used by the military government to chemtrail the population.

Obviously there are 'chemicals' in the exhaust of jet engines, or any combustion of fossil fuels. No one has ever denied that. But the premise of "chemtrails" is that there is a concerted effort to add something else that wasn't there before ~1998, even though no one who believes wholeheartedly in chemtrails can seem to tell you what it is. Did you not know this or are you deliberately obfuscating the topic?

I don't expect to be able to sway your believe either,
that Contrails are harmless.
I just want to end these false rumors (by a certain group called the Contrailers)
of just a harmless water vapor clouds.
Your group is spreading misinformation on what is in contrails, and how they affect the atmosphere.

I do like the kerosene lamp as being the best response you can come up with to global dimming by aerosols,
I take that as you are admitting global dimming of the planet with contrails,
so here's a lamp.

I just got you to admit there is by-products in contrails,
and you do not understand the effects,
because you respond with a lamp.

I have been unable to find

The Contrail Coloring Book

could you point me in the right direction,
as all educators hand out coloring books,
so I am sure the contrailers do,
with their just trying to educate us response's.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Those are the best pictures and proof of Chemtrails; you are the man with the master plan.

Here is a video I made over Maryland on 03-14-2012 of the Chemtrails they sprayed over us.

We are being conditioned to believe they are contrails and not Chemtrails!

I am sick of it!

Start challenging this CORPRATE slave state; I want freedom!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

The Contrail Coloring Book

Don't be so hard on them. They all get indoctrinated at a young age.

Make sure you check the right box on pg. 30

Kiwi Kids Cloud Guide

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteelToe

Don't be so hard on them. They all get indoctrinated at a young age.

Make sure you check the right box on pg. 30

Kiwi Kids Cloud Guide

Science education can be a biartch for conspiracies fershure....

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join