It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geoengineering - caught in the act?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Iwinder
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

"so do you think that any civilian can have any knowledge of KC-135 SRM flights at all? Or is it only civilian pilots who cannot, and civilians other than pilots would have knowledge?

How does this all relate to claims by civilians these flights are happening at all?"

Actually it relates very much so and if you cannot see that you are wasting your time I think.
Regards, iwinder

Perhaps you could explain the relationship then?

Certainly I will, a civilian pilot who claims to have any knowledge of KC-135 SRM flights is either not telling the truth about being a civilian pilot or they are flat out not telling the truth.

On the other hand we have here on ATS hundreds and hundreds whom have come forward to speak of what is happening to our skys here and knowingly risking ridicule and such.

I have yet to read one post here where a civilian witness has recanted due to the pressure of the gang of members who seem to rule these threads.

I do believe that this Geo engineering thread is a breath of fresh air and will prove us believers right in the long haul.

Thanks for asking,
Regards, Iwinder
edit on 19-3-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

"so do you think that any civilian can have any knowledge of KC-135 SRM flights at all? Or is it only civilian pilots who cannot, and civilians other than pilots would have knowledge?

How does this all relate to claims by civilians these flights are happening at all?"

Actually it relates very much so and if you cannot see that you are wasting your time I think.
Regards, iwinder

Perhaps you could explain the relationship then?

Certainly I will, a civilian pilot who claims to have any knowledge of KC-135 SRM flights is either not telling the truth about being a civilian pilot or they are flat out not telling the truth.

And you have some evidence to support the accusation that an ATS member is lying?

On the other hand we have here on ATS hundreds and hundreds whom have come forward to speak of what is happening to our skys here and knowingly risking ridicule and such.

And yet none of them have any actual supportable evidence ......

I have yet to read one post here where a civilian witness has recanted due to the pressure of the gang of members who seem to rule these threads.

??? What is the point of this??

clearly if no-one is recanting then how can anyone be "ruling" the threads"??

I do believe that this Geo engineering thread is a breath of fresh air and will prove us believers right in the long haul.

Well at least yuo acknowledge that much is a belief and do not claim it as actually being supported by evidence.
edit on 19-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

HERE is the faked video, of a NON-EXISTENT "near mid-air collision"....

I showed OTHER videos of the same sort of "encounters' of flights passing, on NORMAL Jet Routes, at NORMAL altitudes.

You posted (unwittingly) a FAKED video. This video (WRONGLY) called a FedEx jet a "passenger" airliner. The video WRONGLY called it a "near mid-air"....it is WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!!!

How do you feel, knowing this fact?

DO you understand what TCAS is?

I will provide the link....PLEASE learn:

TCAS

Get educated....it matters......I am TRYING to help, with your education.....
edit on Mon 19 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I see two sides.

One side presenting empirical evidence, science papers, congressional testimony, UN and other globalist documents...

And one side making claims of authority, godlike pronouncements, and using known disinformation techniques.

If I were an outsider I know which side I would believe by the argument techniques alone.

And which side I would consider fake.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

There are NOT "two sides".

You are terribly mistaken.....in that post.

And....YOU know it!!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

HERE is the faked video, of a NON-EXISTENT "near mid-air collision"....

You just posted the same video I used.

Ridiculous again, to call it false as you appeal to "authority" yet you have none.

Your flailing to grasp at anything presenting a false dilemma argument,
which again is not proof of anything.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

One side presenting empirical evidence, science papers, congressional testimony, UN and other globalist documents...

And ALL of those are purely THEORETICAL concepts!!!!

Th9is has been explained over and over and over again!!!

LOOK!! IT is SIMPLE!!!

Prove "chemtrails"!!

PROVE if, with photos, and other evidence!!

I can tell truth from fiction.

GIVE ME THE PROOF!!!! I will then come to your side!!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Hey, bts....I posted that "same" video, because it is a FAKE assertion!!!!

You need to understand this concept.

The video is FAKE!!!

See the rest of my posts, that explaine why it is FAKE!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

You say its fake, however the preponderance of evidence is on my side.
Lets tilt it further.

Your aware that FedEx is known for thier preference of hiring ex military pilots.

Their initial new hire assignment is often B-727 Flight Engineer.
So, it would make complete sense that a FedEx pilot would know
exactly what a KC-135 looks like.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I am trying VERY HARD to explain.

And no, the "preponderance of evidence" is NOT on "your side"......NOT until you provide actual EVIDENCE!!

As I have said.....real, evidence.....not the "stuff" you have offered, so far.....I mean, that YouTube video is FAKED!!!

I mean, COME ON!!!!!

Get some real proof!!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

OK...care to provide something of substance?

I have.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

There are NOT "two sides".

You are terribly mistaken.....in that post.

And....YOU know it!!

There are a few posters in a more middle ground, but the preponderance are on extreme polar opposites.

And you know it

I came in this as a believer that "chemtrails" was a ridiculous assumption a couple years ago. I started out to prove BTS wrong in one of her threads. I asked phage for his help since he was in that thread. I was looking to disprove the "what in the world are they spraying movie" ... and once I started looking at all the hard science papers and physical evidence, discovered "geoengineering" was what the real topic was, not "chemtrail", and reading both sides... i changed my mind to a more middle course... then phage started his now familiar tactics on me and my eyes got opened to what was really going on here.

So yes there are some in the middle ground reading this, but very few posting. You learn quick when you start getting attacked for even asking questions. So one takes "sides" very quickly once they start posting and looking at the evidence.

So my position really is a more middle ground. I freely admit I can't "prove" geoengineering. BUT I can look at all the evidence and think "it is more likely than not" that they have begun geoengineering...

Especially given the NOAA evidence of straospheric aerosols that they can't figgure out where they are coming from which are mitigating global warming.

But even if they haven't. I think we need to raise awareness and get it stopped before they begin.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

HERE is something else you may need to see.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Try to understand reality....it is there, for you to see and experience......

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Iwinder

OK...care to provide something of substance?

I have.

You have provided a few posts with lots of caps and defended a regular anti Geo engineering poster .....because you said we all make mistakes.......Calling the moon the sun and then giving eveybody hell here as an expert. Then you go on to defend this as a mistake?????
You want substance? how about posting your pilots licence here for all to see and feel free to black out the important private stuff as you see fit.

For the life of me I don't know how you can keep up your post rate as you do now.......I mean you are on here almost 14 hours a day as I can tell by checking your history.

You are either very convinced of what you are saying or you are very well paid.....

There is no other poster that I know of on this board whom is so dedicated as you are, and I might add that if your posts are sincere you deserve a medal of some sorts for your tireless efforts here on ATS.

Once more please lay off the caps on your posts.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

You say its fake, however the preponderance of evidence is on my side.

how can that be when you don't actually have anything that is verifiable??

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I retract this comment...see below, I reply directly to the OP....

edit on Mon 19 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Well I guess now you have. Congratulations - your pogrom has worked.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

"piano"...I JUST saw this....and it is "from the heart"...so, I appreciate it:

I came in this as a believer that "chemtrails" was a ridiculous assumption a couple years ago. I started out to prove BTS wrong in one of her threads. I asked phage for his help since he was in that thread. I was looking to disprove the "what in the world are they spraying movie" ... and once I started looking at all the hard science papers and physical evidence, discovered "geoengineering" was what the real topic was, not "chemtrail", and reading both sides... i changed my mind to a more middle course... then phage started his now familiar tactics on me and my eyes got opened to what was really going on here.

I asked you before, if you would go learn to fly....(I stand by that request).....you're a smart guy.

Go with your smarts.

Period.

End.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Ty,

Well... long story that. I've always loved flying. When I was a kid I wanted to be a air force pilot... thats all i wanted to be.. but my eyesight is too bad.. then I wanted to be a aerospace engineer and design planes... but I'm dyslexic (learned this after I graduated college) and could never do math or spell well... besides I'm an INFJ artist personality type...

Always wanted to learn to fly, but I don't have the money for it, so I fly low on my motorcycles... well... sometimes... er.... i mean.. um... better not say to much...

Truthfully I mostly just putz around under the speed limit enjoying the countryside

If I didn't have a bar holding my arm together and a knee that is a frankenstein mess of wire pins and bone fragments and other such problems (and the VA of course refuses to fix despite wire being broken in two places and one of the pins being broke and they all but stick though the skin and free floating bits of bone)... i might be interested in parasailing, hang-gliding, or ultralights... but hard to do with a body that is a mess like mine.. I'm 100% disabled vet.

So I don't see myself learning to fly anytime soon for money reasons in planes, and physical reason for the other, but I've spent enough hours in flight sims I could probably take over in case of an emergency.

cheers,
piano

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join