It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geoengineering - caught in the act?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

I think that threatening to kill hundreds of people by shooting down airliners is not an OK think to do - do you think it is OK to threaten to shoot down airliners?

Or to stalk and harass pilots?

And what was it I wrote that was false?
edit on 16-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
It is a Geoengineering thread we should move back on topic.
Where the heck did Geoengineering believers are going to kill
the contrail believers, come from?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

I think that threatening to kill hundreds of people by shooting down airliners is not an OK think to do - do you think it is OK to threaten to shoot down airliners?

edit on 16-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

If this is true maybe you should start a thread about that and show threats, link etc.
I have seen rants but nothing that extreme on here that the mods missed.
It could be true heck, I will admit to that, show some facts

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
By saying that they could insult me, and not bothered by the fact.
They are now trying to twist the words into violent attacks on them.
I think a mod should step in and back up, that I invited a personal attack
on me, but never threaten to drop a airplane stalk or kill pilots as I am hearing
now.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket

Try the comments around Peekay22's videos on YT (which I can't post to because he's banned anyone who actually tries to answer any of his questions!) - eg this one

Or comments on FB - see www.facebook.com... - 13 March and 11 march are 2 recent ones (you have to expand the posts to find them)

Aircrap.org has a poll - what should be the punishment for chemtrailers -

What is Just Punishment?

What is the just punishment for those orchestrating and taking part in the death dumps?

Death by hanging or lethal injection has 61% of votes so far

Could we possibly hire the chinese to shoot down these planes contaminating our skies?

They aren't hard to find.....

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

If this is true maybe you should start a thread about that and show threats, link etc.
I have seen rants but nothing that extreme on here that the mods missed.
It could be true heck, I will admit to that, show some facts

Done - and you shouldn't be so limited as to think that ATS is "where it's at" as far as chemtrails and geoengineering mythology is concerned - this is only a little corner of the hoax.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Try the comments around Peekay22's videos on YT (which I can't post to because he's banned anyone who actually tries to answer any of his questions!) - eg this one

Or comments on FB - see www.facebook.com... - 13 March and 11 march are 2 recent ones (you have to expand the posts to find them)

Aircrap.org has a poll - what should be the punishment for chemtrailers -

What is Just Punishment?

What is the just punishment for those orchestrating and taking part in the death dumps?

Death by hanging or lethal injection has 61% of votes so far

Could we possibly hire the chinese to shoot down these planes contaminating our skies?

They aren't hard to find.....

Ok I understand now
it is a insult on me by comparing ATS and me to youtube and facebook.
You had me worried there for a minute.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Done - and you shouldn't be so limited as to think that ATS is "where it's at" as far as chemtrails and geoengineering mythology is concerned - this is only a little corner of the hoax.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wow you are a busy guy, all day at work
Lots of chemtrail threads, must have search alerts, etc.
You are right,
I am limited, I would not be able to keep up.

edit on 16-3-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: a little google bird told me to

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

Point of fact I photographed two sets directly making long contrail x in the moonlight. 8:54 & 9:06. The contrails from 8:54 were spread out and east out of frame over the mountains at 9:06.

You are mistaken think those are the same contrails.

The bigger spread out fingers were made directly over my head and drifted east into frame and spread out to the point you see them in 9:06. The second x was on top of the already spreading fingers. Like I said they were covering entire sky so that it was covered.

The second x filmed at 9:06 had just occurred within last min or so and had not yet spread out.

I didn't mistakenly assume those fingers were man made. Your full of poop. I watched the planes overhead form those and they drifters east into the moonlight so I could film them.

Quit trying to put words in my mouth.
edit on 16-3-2012 by pianopraze because: Autocorrect fun

I'm not putting words in your mouth... just saying what you said

There were two types of planes in the air... those making normal contrails, about what the app shows they should have given current conditions. Then there were these others, flying at approximately the same altitude making these huge spreading contrails.

So you had aircraft making normal contrail as they are in your pictures and then you had "others" that made huge spreading contrails. Your words, so what did I miss. I have pointed out numerous times that you failed to take a single picture of these "others" and I also pointed out that the contrails never expanded, so how did these "others" have massive expansion to fill the sky in under 10 mins.

I'm just looking at the pictures but I color coded them and we can see that the contrails float away and start to break up, but they NEVER expand. So, once again, why didn't you take a picture of these other 10 plus aircraft as they made the huge cloud? they must have all been in the air flying at the same time, and yes I would agree that would have been a sight to see and a cool picture to take, but you didn't.

And lastly the contrails are easy to identify since they keep their shape and angles somewhat, but the cloud has no pattern to it other than misshapen fingers going in the same general direction. Do those fingers truly look like they came from a group of uniformed flying aircraft?

I think not....

Contrails are color coded to show the same ones in each picture.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Curious and Concerned

I would recommend reading about weather formation from many sources, as a random person on a chemtrail site often knows just as much or less about meteorology as you do.

I hope you're speaking of yourself when you say random people know less about meteorology than I do. Your post is about cirrus and natural cloud systems. My post was about fake clouds caused by chemicals from jets in conditions where natural clouds don't form. Where's the relevance?

Your post showed pictures of rainbows. Mine was about optical effects caused by chemicals in the atmosphere. If English is not your native language, I apologize for being blunt.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

So you had aircraft making normal contrail as they are in your pictures and then you had "others" that made huge spreading contrails. Your words, so what did I miss. I have pointed out numerous times that you failed to take a single picture of these "others" and I also pointed out that the contrails never expanded, so how did these "others" have massive expansion to fill the sky in under 10 mins.

I'm just looking at the pictures but I color coded them and we can see that the contrails float away and start to break up, but they NEVER expand. Sust have all been in theo, once again, why didn't you take a picture of these other 10 plus aircraft as they made the huge cloud? they m air flying at the same time, and yes I would agree that would have been a sight to see and a cool picture to take, but you didn't.

And lastly the contrails are easy to identify since they keep their shape and angles somewhat, but the cloud has no pattern to it other than misshapen fingers going in the same general direction. Do those fingers truly look like they came from a group of uniformed flying aircraft?

I think not....

Your making a mistake almost as big as calling the moon the sun...

9:08 above the moon to the right. Short, normal contrail... that plane is on the radar just south and east of me.

All those long spreading contrails you color 1 red, 2 green, and one yellow... not on radar, and you helpfully point out at least 4 that are not on radar... ty. thats 5 in or right out of frame of that picture alone that you point out.

I honestly didn't count, they were every where. A photo is a small box of the sky. That 5 were in such a small area should help you see how many planes were in the air... go see how many boxes it takes you to get every bit of the sky from horizon to horizon...

Your doing very well illustrating my point. While saying they aren't there....

Those "finger" contrails.. that you call "clouds" was the first wave, and it was done right above my head while the first long spreading contrails were made crisscrossing in my first shots... the fingers spread out and slowly floated into illumination of the radar right about the time that second wave flew through laying down overtop the first. There were A LOT of planes. Above my head was even more contrails forming similar formations... it covered the sky from horizon to horizon, what part of that do you not get? The whole sky looked like that, i could only photograph a small area do to light restrictions.

I have never seen that many at one time in the sky over our house!

They did not fly in "uniform" formation, they came one after another from different directions. Your again trying to put words in my mouth. I very explicitly said they never flew in formation and were not uniform. Yes they did crisscross but that is different.

Beter ask proud bird about contrails not expanding and forming clouds... you got your fact wrong there from your side of the bench, can't have that one both ways. I'll take some pictures sometime of contrails expanding and forming clouds. No one denies this happens except apparently you. These contrails forming clouds were conspicuous that there were not conditions present, and there was a second set of planes which were not making them, while these were.

And I have answered you why I didn't film the ones over me... it wouldn't work.. no light! What part of it was full night do you not get? I guess I should have had your mystical sun to shoot with - that might have helped... but really I could only take those pictures I did because the moon highlighted them.

I can't help how those contrails defused... I can only report what I saw. And you are helping me prove my point.

Anyway, enough. This is pointless I've said the same things tens of times. If you don't get it, you don't get it. I'm done.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I agree. It is the ignorance of aviation that is sadly going to lead to someone going too far with this conspiracy theory. It is clear that some people need this bogeyman. It is quite clear on forums and YT Channels that there are individuals that are trying to suggest that their medical issues are all down to this 'spraying' 'geo engineering'. They need someone to blame and the constant misinterpretation and general ignorance is in my opinion going to lead someone down the path of direct action. Mental illness is obviously nothing to be taken lightly, but you can see it quite clearly in LibranEsq videos and from his supporters.

This 'Death to Chemtrailers' message is gaining support on many forums. LibranEsq has been shining mirrors at aircraft albeit from a considerable distance. It doesn't take much for this type of non-sense to be attempted at an airport and especially with wide spread misuse of lasers against aircraft the consequences are frightening. There are already people out there attempting to approach pilots or target individual airlines due to this 'chemtrail' ignorance. It is only going to get worse in my opinion and idiots like Tanker Enemy blatantly producing videos to a closed audience is only feeding the hype. His 'evidence' for profit is unfortunately, in my opinion, going to lead someone with mental imbalance to act in a violent manner.

See LibranEsq video of 'Blinding the Chemtrails 2012' at his Channel.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 17-3-2012 by tommyjo because: spelling

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

All those long spreading contrails you color 1 red, 2 green, and one yellow... not on radar, and you helpfully point out at least 4 that are not on radar... ty. thats 5 in or right out of frame of that picture alone that you point out.

Have you ever considered that some of the aircraft that you might be seeing have blocked tail numbers? No doubt that will set the 'chemtrailers' and 'geo-engineering' crowd off in another conspiracy tale?

uk.flightaware.com...

uk.flightaware.com...

Blocked due to operator preference, but obviously this will now lead you, I guess, down the obvious path?

The ones that were not making the spreading contrails show on the radar, the ones that were making the spreading contrails are not shown.

You haven't proven anything on your thread. All you have done is given yourself a warm fuzzy feeling via the support that you have received. I note the selling of your images. Are your 'Geo Engineering caught in the act?' images up for sale? Any interest from 'die-hard chemtrailers'? Its feels good doesn't it receiving all the claps on the back and the stars? So much so that you are now off down the personal medical issues route. Now you are seriously looking into your ear infection as coming from being underneath the aircraft that you saw? Seriously?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Well true I say thereare 4 contrails that never expand and you say there is another 10 or so that expanded into a giant cloud in under 10 mins without a single picture of all these other planes doing it.

Well keep up the good work in reporting...

I have never seen that many at one time in the sky over our house!

And yet not a single picture of all these other aircraft...hmmm

They did not fly in "uniform" formation, they came one after another from different directions. Your again trying to put words in my mouth. I very explicitly said they never flew in formation and were not uniform. Yes they did crisscross but that is different.

Would not their contrails be uniform like the other 4 that I marked. There is nothing uniformed about the cloud fingers. Uniformity has nothing to do with flying in formation but that the planes would spew their chemicals uniformly. The other color coded contrails are uniformed even though they are in different directions, but the cloud has no uniformily to it.

edit on 17-3-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Congratulations on reaching an all time low in slander and disinformation.

My images are free here on ats, not for sale.

I have told you what happened. This is why people don't post, bottom dwellers like you.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Death threats?

You guys are getting to a new low in slander and spin.

Very desperate... can't dis-prove so you paint with these brushes?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

New levels of sillyness, desperation and disinformation.

Whenever I see THIS type of flailing ...I know that serious damage has been done
to the credibility of the deniers of Weather Modification, and Geoengineering.

You and your ilk used to be able to get folks to fall hook, line and sinker for
all the incredibly poor "research" that you present, which is nothing more than your opinion
masquerading as "facts".....when in reality nothing but lies and disinformation.

I wouldnt expect YOU to know much, but you might want to look up
a few things and educate yourself, "tommyjo".

Weather derivatives are traded on the markets, if your looking for proof, dont go
gawking at unmarked planes and tail numbers, like some kind of a paranoid person,
no need to do that, or laughably direct any one else to either...

Nice try but your desperation is showing....you know financial instruments
(options, putts, futures and options on futures) and all that, go look it up
if you want some real proof. You have heard of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME).

Ever hear of a CAT bond?

Look it up. Sheesh!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Whenever I see THIS type of flailing ...I know that serious damage has been done
to the credibility of the deniers of Weather Modification, and Geoengineering.

You and your ilk used to be able to get folks to fall hook, line and sinker for
all the incredibly poor "research" that you present, which is nothing more than your opinion
masquerading as "facts".....when in reality nothing but lies and disinformation.

It's not that there are deniers it is just that the proof needed is just not there. I remember the 10,000 posts on ATS on how Chris Angel is real, and that is a good example on how much "evidence", or lack of, that one may need to believe in something whole heartily.

When I look at the OPs post here he posts a lot that is just not in the pictures. He says he saw a very large number of planes making the huge expanding cloud, but he shows no picture of those planes. He does show a few contrails that were made by planes, but those contrails are not a part of the cloud and they never expanded.

So with that what am I to think? Should I be like you and just take his word for it or should I ask why is there no pictures of the aircraft making the huge cloud formation? I would have taken 100s of pictures if it was the "smoking gun" but the OP has failed to show the smoking gun and just shows the aftermath that he interprets as Geoengineering.

As in other conspiracies there are huge gaps missing when a person goes from point A to point B in them, and the Chemtrails conspiracy is no different.

edit on 17-3-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

The problem with those who keep the denial game going (dont know if your a
gang member or not ) is they have nothing to back up the ideas they present.

Absolutely nothing. No proof, no research, nothing.

To the contrary, Geoengineering is real, and Bill Gates, and others are spending
a fortune on it, poised to make a fortune when the veil is lifted.

Until then, live in your little world of denial, its getting smaller and smaller every day,
and the end is near for a certain set of deniers.
edit on 17-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Just the amount of insults, and 24/7 put downs, still leads me to believe there is something they are trying to hide.

I take it you haven't read to many other threads concerning this topic and chemtrails, because you would see that the name calling and childish replies come from more chemtrail and geoengineering believers then those who know the difference in the two. That is contrails(proven) and chemtrails(unproven) geoengineering(still being studied) so maybe you might want to look into that.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join