It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geoengineering - caught in the act?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Curious and Concerned

Yet another disinformation agent heard from. When I was in Vietnam, I watched them spray agent orange from various types of aircraft, and when they were done, the sky looked identical to what we are seeing today. And no, it was not all low altitude runs. I used to watch the B-52's go by, and their contrails dissipated quickly. You and all of your disinformation agents can keep pleading your cases, but geoengineering is taking place all over the world. Eventually the truth will come to light, and you and all the other disinformation agents can have your crow dinner.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I don't know about that. If you go into the Op, compare the 9:06 photo to the one above it, I don't believe we're seeing just a lens flare simply because the light appears to be at equal distance from the moon in both pics and is seen to be different consistencies meaning that it looks to be in greater focus on the 9:06 photo, but blurry in the one above.

edit on 11-3-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

I have a very simple question for you. First you make the title of this thread

Yet you say this in the OP..

I cannot prove these contrails are geoengineering. But it is highly suggestive to me given the circumstances.

So how is this Geoengineering caught in the act if this is only speculation on your part?

I think you need to change the title to say possible Geoengineering going on, because the title is misleading by your own admission.

Or you should possibly call it I am only guessing Geoengineering is happening and not actually caught in the act.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Captain Beyond

These guys just cannot handle anyone letting on that so many things go on that are not publicly announced...

The fact that governments hold back 95% of everything they do under "security reasons" should be the first clue.

Most people's respect for them has been dwindling, and now they appear like popped balloons.. i knew this would come, and right about now, too.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Thanks for the amazing OP. Its weird that "contrails" have all the circumstances all around them of the allitude and moisture and this and that but with that being stated, why do the clouds where i live look look like the clounds in the pictures. If all of the variables are so specicifc and can be chalked up to JUST CONTRAILS why do the coulds in my city look like the clounds in the OP? Wouldnt all these variables effect the clouds? Does anybody elses clouds look the same or very similar?
Also you took those pics Friday night right? On Friday day all day they sprayed where i live. ALL day. way too many planes right by each other and all coming from the same direction(west for the most part).

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

So how come it magically moves to the other side of the moon?

edit on 11/3/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
the film "What in the world are they spraying?" thoroughly documents the difference between chemtrails and contrails. at this point there is no question on whether or not they exist, the questions become how frequent are they, are what we see chemtrails or contrails, etc. many 'opponents' of the chemtrail ideology will use the 'persistent contrail' excuse time and time again, when in reality we have individuals such as David Keith, University of Calgary on the record admitting they are dumping 20+ megatons of alumina into the stratosphere to alter the weather. it's blatantly obvious, and anyone who denies that it is happening is simply caught up in that river in Egypt...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Wow the cartoon planes again, amazing.

Can't find anything real to prove your point, or do you just love that cartoon?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SSK12

the film "What in the world are they spraying?" thoroughly documents the difference between chemtrails and contrails. at this point there is no question on whether or not they exist, the questions become how frequent are they, are what we see chemtrails or contrails, etc.

You may want to read this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I see your point. I overlooked the detail in that pic.
It's all good though. I can agree that it's a lens flare.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SSK12

when in reality we have individuals such as David Keith, University of Calgary on the record admitting they are dumping 20+ megatons of alumina into the stratosphere to alter the weather.

How about a link for this info?

20 megatons, really?

where is all this being warehoused, and where do these planes come from?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Very interesting, I am in no way claiming the video is bullet-proof, 100% accurate, no video ever is. All videos (documentaries I should say) have flaws or misleading data, but the general gist of the movie/doc is bringing to light that weather modification is being discussed and is taking place, or else these individuals who hold seminars frequently are holding these seminars for absolutely no reason, and are lying to the face of those who attend.

What do you say about David Keith's claims about the 20+ megatons of alumina being dumped? Is that a lie?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

The 'record' is the videotaped conference:

"Geoengineering the Climate"

Science, governance and uncertainty / Sept 2009 / THE ROYAL SOCIETY

They openly discuss the use of metal oxides for the purpose of combating 'global warming'

e360.yale.edu...

Keith: Well, the risks depend partly on what methods you actually use doing the geoengineering. If you put sulfur in the stratosphere, there's some possibility you'll decrease the amount of ozone in the stratosphere because we've observed that with volcanoes and sulfur in the stratosphere. And if you put some advanced engineered particles in the stratosphere like I've spent some time thinking about, it might be those particles have some completely unexpected environmental impact that we don't know about. After all, there’s a painfully long history of us doing engineering interventions in the earth’s systems to solve one problem, and we just end up creating another problem. But despite that history, that’s not an excuse for doing nothing.

edit on 11-3-2012 by SSK12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

I cannot prove these contrails are geoengineering. But it is highly suggestive to me given the circumstances.

So how is this Geoengineering caught in the act if this is only speculation on your part?

I think you need to change the title to say possible Geoengineering going on, because the title is misleading by your own admission.

Or you should possibly call it I am only guessing Geoengineering is happening and not actually caught in the act.

Tsurfer....Do you see that little squiggly line with a dot underneath it in the OP's thread title? That is called a question mark. It is a form of punctuation meaning he was speculating about geo-engineering...not stating it as a fact.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SSK12

when in reality we have individuals such as David Keith, University of Calgary on the record admitting they are dumping 20+ megatons of alumina into the stratosphere to alter the weather. it's blatantly obvious, and anyone who denies that it is happening is simply caught up in that river in Egypt...

Well then you may want to watch these.

and this...

Funny he doesn't mention that in these videos, but he is talking about proposals for geoengineering not that it is going on right now.

Pay close attention at the 2:45 mark in the first video.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SSK12

Well here is the interview from Jeff Goodell with David Keith and I still don't see where he admits to 20 megatons of alumina being sprayed into the atmosphere. Nor do I see where he says it is happening now.

e360.yale.edu...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious and Concerned

Regarding the OP, I think you have some great photos and a fairly well documented case. But one thing I am a little concerned about is where you state "The ones that were not making the spreading contrails show on the radar, the ones that were making the spreading contrails are not shown. " How can you be certain that none of the planes on the flightaware screen grab are producing contrails? There seem to be at least a few on there that could have produced some of the ones in your pics, although I'm not sure exactly what kind of time frame the radar is compared to your photos and the exact location. It just seems like a bit of a leap to claim that none of them were making contrails.

In saying that, I commend you for taking the time and effort to post this thread. Cheers

It's fairly easy... they flew over in directions that there are no flights on the radar... even phage acknowledge this.

Look at the contrail lines yes, the wind distorts them but you can see which directions they were flying. I gave all the information for people to figure this out with the stellarium pic if they want to puzzle it out. I am facing East by southeast on these pics, the stellarium screenshot will show you this and my location within a mile or so.

As and aside - yes phage, you are very close to where I am, I find it a little creepy you ask... but if you look in the OP on the stellarium screenshot I give my general but not specific location.

Eastern KY is all hills and valleys I could not see the planes to the west of my location on the radar because of mountain behind me... I was shooting across a valley E/SE to make these photos.

When I went in I could see several planes... two making normal contrails going generally w/e and a couple making these longs spreading persistent contrails which are out of frame. One making the normal contrails is in the picture at 9:08 and it shows up on the radar image, and one to the south of which was in view but out of frame. 9:08 was my last photo and I pulled the radar screen shot within a minute... 9:10 at the latest.

Look above the moon and to the right, you will see the one on the radar.

Time: 9:08

Here is the radar, those two planes to the south of me I could see.

flightaware

Now look at the contrail again remember this happened in 10-20 minutes, each one of those lines is from a plane passing over. I even took pictures of some of them making them, there is no way that that radar which would have captured them accounts for all the planes that flew over. Even if you wanted to argue that I'm lying and the spread out ones were not made by contrails, but were natural clouds, there are clear picture of contrails before they spread out of two planes flying n/s making parallel contrails... and more pictures showing other n/s trajecteries so at least 3/4 altogether i photographed showing n/s... there is only one plane on radar flying in a general n/s and it is not even in my line of sight due to being too far away it would have been behind a mountain and I would have never seen it.

My photos show more planes than are there in the clear unambiguous contrails. And the spreading contrails show even more. I was not setting out to document this or I would have done a better job... I was taking art photos and trying to make the best of a bad situation... i gave up and went inside, pulled the radar because I had never seen so many planes at one time in this area and then put this all together in my mind.

Even then I thought about not posting it... I new I had not documented it well enough for a perfect thread as I didn't take minute by minute pictures of this... I was more thinking artistically and trying to make art photos, I have many other shots of other things. These pics were in between those.

I sat on it a couple days until I talked with BTS and she encouraged me. I'm really kind of sick of this whole subject. It is very controversial, the deniers like to call you crazy, insane, etc and the mods let them get away with it. My ego is strong enough to handle that but it is still frustrating. That is why I laid this out with just the fact and very little conjecture. I can't prove these are anything other than persistent spreading contrails, and that there are more planes than are on flight aware. I can speculate it is geoengineering based on their documents and the governments long history of doing things like agent orange, MK ULTRA, etc... which show a long history of testing on the public without their knowledge/consent and denying it for years.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Captain Beyond

I think you are not being fully accurate, here:

When I was in Vietnam, I watched them spray agent orange from various types of aircraft, and when they were done, the sky looked identical to what we are seeing today.

There is no comparison to Agent Orange spraying, from just above treetop levels, to contrails at and above 30,000 feet!

NO comparison whatsoever. This claim of yours is the sort of obfuscation and misinformation that continues to cause this topic to flourish....well beyond its sell-by date.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

I'm so glad you can read.

You have answered your own question.

The ? is because I can only speculate. It could be some military over the horizon radar, I've read papers saying they spread barium for that. It could be some other system that I don't know about.

I can't prove this was geoengineering, I can't prove they were spraying. I can show that there are planes that are making persistent spreading contrails that don't show on the radar, and planes making normal contrails which the weather data said they should make which quickly dissipate.

The only misleading things I see are people like you and your tactics.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Captain Beyond
reply to post by Curious and Concerned

Yet another disinformation agent heard from.

I point out where your links are wrong, so I'm the disinformation agent?

Instead of attacking me personally, why don't you discuss the information in my post? Do you deny that a contrail can persist in the atmosphere in the right conditions? Perhaps you could answer this before calling me names.

When I was in Vietnam, I watched them spray agent orange from various types of aircraft, and when they were done, the sky looked identical to what we are seeing today. And no, it was not all low altitude runs. I used to watch the B-52's go by, and their contrails dissipated quickly

The JT3D engines on the original B-52's were a low bypass turbofan engine, and less susceptible to contrail formation than modern high bypass turbofan engines. Although they could still produce long lasting contrails, it's no suprise that they would often produce contrails that dissipate quickly. However, if it was at an altitude that would produce a contrail, it would not be spraying agent orange, as it would never even reach the ground in that location. Just because a plane can spray chemicals, does not mean it is spraying them whenever it is at high altitude. If you have any evidence to suggest that high altitude agent orange spraying took place, please present it. But I suspect it is more speculation, just like your previous links.

You and all of your disinformation agents can keep pleading your cases, but geoengineering is taking place all over the world. Eventually the truth will come to light, and you and all the other disinformation agents can have your crow dinner.

Geoengineering is a real possiblity and can occur in many different ways. I know this just as much as anyone else. But that doesn't mean every contrail is a chemtrail for the purpose of geoengineering. Your sources are incredibly flawed in asserting this, and a basic understanding of contrail formation will show you why. Refusing to acknowledge this while calling others disinformation agents is just plain ignorant.
edit on 11/3/12 by Curious and Concerned because: superfluous words...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join