It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I seen my first auras!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I seen my first auras yesterday and today!

I just started a new job so were doing a weeks training with this mad scottish guy called Ian. Where he stands and talks there is a white wall behind him so I figured I could practice my auric vision while im learning my job. I started by sending Reiki to my up-coming gig (for no real reason other than I wanted to, altho im sure it helped) grounded myself and then I relaxed my eyes. After about 15 minutes a blue glow around and behind his head appeared, Im not too sure on the meaning of aura colours so im not sure what that meant. Today I seen a green glow fringed with blue and I got the feeling that he was recieving some healing for a headache or migrane, and as i continued to view a green figure appered to be in his aura with its arms wrapped around him. It was a totally amazing and wonderful thing to see and I'm totally chuffed to pieces as I have been trying to see auras for absolutley ages!!

waheeeey!!

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
lol...that's great..keep it up and you will go far with newly discovered gift. the poweres of the mind and the auras are spectacular things, and this ability will help you in the future...onci you know what the colors mean..you can even become a human lie detector...the pollibilities are limitless..have fun with your "third eye"

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Congratulations! I really envy you. Haven't been able to do the aura detecting thing myself yet. A couple of times I've seen a black smudge around a person or place that was "evil," but that's it.

Have fun with your new ability!

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
When i was on the net looking up on channeling chi and doing chakra meditation i cam across a page on aroura's. It seems like James Redfield was right in the celestine prophecies...

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Very cool indeed, ive only recently began trying to see auras (or not trying to see them, or so im told is the secret
)

Havent had any success, but then again i have a very short attention span. sometimes i think i see like a grey smudge around people. Hope you have fun with your new ability

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Blue: Balanced existence, sustaining life, eased nerve system, transmitting forces and energy. People with blue strong point in their Aura are relaxed, balanced and feel ready to live in a cave and survive. They are born survivors. Blue thought is a thought about relaxing the nerve system to achieve the balance of the mind or a thought about surviving. Electric blue can override any other color in the Aura, when the person is receiving and/or transmitting energy or is in telepathic communication.

Green: restful, modifying energy, natural healing ability. All natural healers should have it. People with a green strong point in their Auras are natural healers. The stronger the green Aura, the better the healer. They also love gardening and usually have a "green hand" - anything grows for them. Being in a presence of a person with a strong and green Aura is a very peaceful and restful experience. Green thought indicates a restful state and healing.

Hope that helps...

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I was in a Reiki class once and I noticed a gold aura around the Reiki master's head. Other people in the class saw the aura too.

I wasn't even trying to see it...

Also while receiving Reiki, I see colors....mostly violet and sometimes green.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I have recently been able to see auras. Some people can do it effortlessly, I have to concentrate and unfocus my vision. However, with practice, I have been able to see it quicker than before.

My own aura is yellow-white, I've seen it as lemon yellow. I have seen green around a Buddhist teacher, white around my mother(she can see auras naturally) and blue around a statue of Buddha.

However I do question, if what I am seeing, is really the aura, or just an optical illusion, there is no way for me to verify it for myself. The aura is an extensive field, that can reach out 5-50 metres, with many colours. All I see is just a glow of a single colour, and not too distinct.

Anyone here who can see the full aura?

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Thats amazing, i have tried but i strain my eyes to har and my head hurts!!! But when i shut my eyes from a long time and open them i can see loads of coloured blotches everywhere!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silent Smoke
Thats amazing, i have tried but i strain my eyes to har and my head hurts!!! But when i shut my eyes from a long time and open them i can see loads of coloured blotches everywhere!!!

The coloured blotches are just an optical phenomena

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassie Clay
Congratulations! I really envy you. Haven't been able to do the aura detecting thing myself yet. A couple of times I've seen a black smudge around a person or place that was "evil," but that's it.

Have fun with your new ability!

Search training peripheral vision
ive found certain training activities that, after a few minutes of doing so, really enhance the ability to see auras

Hope this helps

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Githzerai
Very cool indeed, ive only recently began trying to see auras (or not trying to see them, or so im told is the secret
)

Havent had any success, but then again i have a very short attention span. sometimes i think i see like a grey smudge around people. Hope you have fun with your new ability

A good way to see auras is by having a relaxed method (maybe thats what people mean by not trying to see them), dont concentrate on the aura, just gaze at whatever body part (hand is always a good start) and after 30 seconds to a minute you will begin to see an electric blue glow around you fingers

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
What does transparent or clear see through like white mean?

top topics

join