It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally a forum I can speak at without being Black Balled for my beliefs!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Shoot that's no sweat..Abductions?
No problem we are here to help.
As long as you don't like Obama or
want health care for you or your granny,
you'll get along here just fine.
Welcome.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by putnamcrab

Thank you for you reply. I take no offense, I just wanted more understanding. I try to have an open mind. I have not experienced an abduction, nor would I want to. I wish you goodwill and hope for the best.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by putnamcrab

Hi PC

You've done it, you've written 20 posts and can now author threads and send U2U messages. I look forward to reading more on your experiences which I believe should be in The Gray Area forum. Welcome to ATS!

Here's a link to the Gray Area: www.abovetopsecret.com...

STM
edit on 3/10/2012 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Hi, I am sorry I meant to say Montalk as in Montalk.net, The Metephysical Theorist.

I was to young for that ere I believe.... However some very strange going ons happened to me while in the Coast Guard and that I will not talk about!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hi! Welcome.

Have you asked any relatives if they've been abducted?

Abductions are often generational through family lines.

Just like when earth science follows a study for several generations.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yes infact I have and believe it goes back to atleast my greatgrampa born 1845, plus in my hometown I know of hundreds of abductees...

When they get Me, they take me with agroup of people mostly the people, some changes here and there.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
*** MOD EDIT***

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

I'm sure you'll understand the necessity for us having rules like this. It helps keep all the great threads and topics in their perspective areas of interest and not all lumped together, making it difficult to find when wanting to make additional comments.

With that said, I'm going to have to close this thread as it does not comply with the above stated rules.

You have managed to get 20 posts under your belt, so you now can start your own thread in one of the appropriate areas to further discuss your experiences.

Thread Closed

edit on 3/10/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join