It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally a forum I can speak at without being Black Balled for my beliefs!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hi

I am Putnamcrab. I have been abducted my who entire life. However I only came into the Light of it all in 1990 by watching a TV show on unexplained mystories, the lady talking started out by giving all her symptoms and finished by saying she was abducted by aliens. She had me at her "symptoms". previously i went through every diagnostic procedure to figure out what is happening to me. The strange thing is my progressions followed humanities "progression of discoveries", but on my own teeny tiny scale.

22 years Later I am way deep and have a full understanding why the abductions take place. I am well versed in Alien history and theory... Montalk's theories are how I aliegn myself. I am Christian only to how it portains to Gnosticism. The Cassiopeaens Transcripts are what set me onto my path.

I am a person who speaks my mind... sometimes my filter gets clogged or stops working altogether... just rattle my cage and I will snap back!

I will not let people to get run over by skeptics... if a skeptic has an idea of proof I will do my best to find that proof.

I believe that any alien intervention is hostile, therefore not wanted! Simple STO law (a law that can be found in some channeled material) states: "STO cannot violate freewill, they can only observe" if they did anything but observing it would be a violation of the free will of both the abductor and abductee, Who appearantly have some kind of agreement to allow this to happen.

I experience both types of abductions... physical and spirtual. They get me at any time they want, day or night.

I have made my abductions very physical... I have brought weapons and other things into my abductions. I have killed and mamed countless abductors. It used to be one abductor, now its a room full of them. I can use mind to throw them off and fight against their next move. Using this technique I can remember deeper into my abductions

I have had only one regression... the rest are full blown experiences.

I am looking for like experiencers. People that have my caliber of experiences so that I may build on my theories. All abductees are welcome. So are all skeptics, just know that if you are a hater of a skeptic you will look pretty silly trying to push your ideas on any of my threads. Cause like I am typing here... I experience abductions, its that real and no matter what you say, the clear sky is not Green!

I can't wait to see you guys posting on my threads...there is a lot to learn on both ends!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by putnamcrab

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

We have a forum dedicated to people's strange experiences, abduction stories etc.

Check it out at this link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

edit on 3/10/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hello Putnamcrab...

I have never been abducted.

I do believe abductions take place,

on any of your physical abductions
were you ever **snip** probed

if so
do you have any
idea what the aliens
are trying to learn from
human retums

**Mod Edit**
word snip
edit on 3/10/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Welcome... I too am new here. Though I have never been abducted personally, I do believe it happens. I feel like I am some way protected or sheltered from harm. As if I am supposed to be an observer and not a participant. Can't wait to hear more about your theories and stories. Again....welcome to ATS

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Welcome! You will find many people who will listen and appreciate all you have to share.
God Bless.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

Weellll! Maybe **snip** probing has more to do with how abductee's feel they're getting **snip**when they get taken!

**Mod edit**
SNIP

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors - Please Review This Link.

Please review the links posted by the mod above on the terms and conditions of your membership.

edit on 3/10/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Hi and welcome...

Sounds like you will have a lot of interesting threads and I look forward to them.

Why do you think they want you any time day or night especially after you kill them when you are taken?

What do they want??

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS...I look forward to reading your threads....

Des

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

People get BlackBalled for posting in online forums?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I dunno if you can speak without being blackballed to some degree, as there will be those here that will not share your beliefs and will do their best to make it known, but there are many here that will also welcome your beliefs and discuss them with you often. Just pick out what you want to and leave the rest in their void of equality among all.

Dont let this scare you off. All are welcome, no matter their beliefs. If we have a forum here for it, then it's a topic we discuss. If not, we have forums for that too

Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Hi! I Know what "I AM" means... My only guess to your question is death does not have the implications to them as it does humanity... there is a believe that they can make more bodies to embody with when one gets broken... so you could say "I broke them" rather than "Killed" them...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Welcome to ATS: Keep in mind: Kidnapping [AKA] abducting is illegal in the US and should be promptly reported to the authorities. However it appears that the statute of limitations may have ran out since it is very probable that many of these beings are time travelers. [at least in your case]
..uh I don't believe a word of what I just said. Never seen anyone kidnapped but i read every day in the papers humans do it. and...if we can do it, why cant Aliens?
Once again welcome, you will find much discussion, and although you may get trolled, and laughed at from time to time, you will not be blackballed if you stay inside the guide lines of ATS.
Welcome

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Someone will ask you sooner or later, so it might as well be me...

If you are able to take weapons with you when you are abducted for protection, are you able to bring them back or are they lost in the abduction?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by putnamcrab
reply to post by MamaJ

Hi! I Know what "I AM" means... My only guess to your question is death does not have the implications to them as it does humanity... there is a believe that they can make more bodies to embody with when one gets broken... so you could say "I broke them" rather than "Killed" them...

What do you think I mean when I use "I Am"?

Why do you think death does not mean what it means to us? Thats not fair!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Awesome question! If they cannot find it at the time of abduction it stays or comes backs depending on how you look at it. But they always retreive it...

One knife i brought made it back with me... then just vanashed the next day never to be seen again!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Death is purely 3rd density. The abductors are 4th density. Who is forth density? Jesus, St Germain, and some angels. Do you know who St Germain is?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Indeed, I would be interested as to what "I am" means. Can you elaborate further please?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by putnamcrab
I have brought weapons and other things into my abductions. I have killed and mamed countless abductors. It used to be one abductor, now its a room full of them. I can use mind to throw them off and fight against their next move. Using this technique I can remember deeper into my abductions

Hope you got 'em before the anal probes came out. Those can be a real ***** I've heard.
Anyways .. enjoy ATS.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BuffDaddy

I grewup in the "I AM" Movement. I did not realize in the beginning of my life the implications the "I AM" movement had on the whole Alien Theory... Heck I knew it was channeled material, but what I didn't realized that its channeled source is STO. So i dropped out after early adulthood because the leaders could not tell me what the connections with The Alien Agenda were... and like everyone else I believed it was a cult...

Funny how knowledge changes your opinion about things. 20 years later I realize that it is an early attempt to enlighten humanity about its true history... and how the aliens play a role... Basically St. Germain is an 4th density being as well as most of the other masters... then there are the ones that are way higher, like the mighty eloiheom "spell check needed"

Do I still practice the I am activity? No. However there are parts in my life that I cannot ignore that require me to acknowledge its existance as a important tool in humanitys spiritual evoloution. Tube of light? Yes! when I am really scared! does it work for abductions? no! STO cannot interfere with Abductions, they can only observe

I know I just openned up a new path for friendship, Hopefully I did not offend!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Greetings, putnamcrab, and welcome to our little online mental ward. I too am an Experiencer, there are a few here who are, and will talk about it, and some who are, and never speak of it. Some here will laugh at you, some will tell you it's Demons, some will tell you you are crazy. With the membership here as big as it is, we have all kinds, and all flavors. That being known, proceed, I will answer you with respect and honor.

I too have had the experience since early childhood, and in fact, thought it normal until I attended school. In my 30s, during a mid life thing, depressed and having wild dreams and supernatural experiences on a daily basis, I too went to seek professional help.
The PHd I ended up with was a Muslim fellow, really intelligent, and very well schooled in three different colleges. He understood me, and even though his mind did not work on the level mine does, we could have conversation. He took me through past life regression, and let me see a lot of my own past lives. I have always been an avid reader, and devoured everything I could find on UFOs, ETs, the Supernatural, Telekinesis, and everything else that came into my hands. Chariots of the Gods by Erich von Däniken was the book that first set my on fire that something was up with Earth History that humankind were not being told. Two other books that enlightened me were The Dragons of Eden: Speculations on the Evolution of Human Intelligence, by Carl Sagan, and Billions & Billions: Thoughts on Life and Death at the Brink of the Millennium, by the same author.
He of course ended up labelling me as mentally ill, but that is simply a label for something not fully understood.

Since that time, I am now in my late 50s, I have seen many things, and learned many things, some of which are completely un-believed and even ridiculed. I know things I never studied, read, or researched, it just pops up right there when I need it. Some of this is what could be termed as "Channelled information," and there is a not of negative thoughts on that. I too have a connection with Montauk, and those sinister experiments performed there. My father was in Naval Intelligence, and he was stationed at Camp Hero from 1951 to 1963. I do not know what he did there, but I knew a lot about Montauk way before I read the books on it, or even watched a video about it.
I have some questions for you.
During your experience, do you have any control at all on what is happening?
Do you have a feeling of being "used" after the experience?
Strange marks on your body?
Do you dream in color?
Do you ever wake up, and remember any of these images?

Here are some links you may be interested in reading:
Montauk Survivor Accounts

THE ADVENTURES OF MICHAEL ASH

History of Montauk
Cheers!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join