It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First,There was a Forest...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I think I read somewhere or heard somewhere that in the process of Creation at one point before any living being there was a forest.

A green forest very beautiful everywhere on the planet.

A silent forest, no bird or a butterfly or fly anything to crawl.The Forest of Silence.

In the silence that which may have lasted millions of years God sat and thought about the next step of its creation.

And after that God created all the creatures that fly, crawl ,those in the Oceans and all that we see today in all its beauty.

If you have stayed near a tree all you could hear was the rustling of leaves probably caressed by the wind, and the rain that gave them life.

Because, here on Earth at the beginning there was a forest.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
And looking at what us humans have done to the place now he probably really regrets putting us here, coz animals they would of just existed and the world would still be ok, but us humans have managed to destroy it completely. Its funny when you look at it, we are the only things on earth that had the capacity to do more than just exist and look at what we have done to the place, pretty sad when you look at it really

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kaoticf8

And looking at what us humans have done to the place now he probably really regrets putting us here, coz animals they would of just existed and the world would still be ok, but us humans have managed to destroy it completel
I know that but everything has a purpose as the purpose is important but the beauty of that forest I know then as now before will happen.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

When a tree fell, did it make any sound?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glargod
reply to post by diamondsmith

When a tree fell, did it make any sound?

If someone were there to here it,maybe.But I think sometimes silence has no witnesses.

So,we don't know.

new topics

top topics

join