It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview With Presciption Drug Induced Zombie Romney Supporter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Adam vs The Man interviews this woman holding a Romney sign and shouting for support for him. Listen to what this TV head Americanized idiot says to support her claims of Romney being the best choice for President...

1:50... "I don't support Britney Spears but I do like Diet Coke though...."
Still think Aspartame is harmless?

Just..... wow.
This woman lives about 10 miles from me and is so far gone mentally, she makes me want to move away from this area.... except there's no place to go really, these brainwashed idiots seem to be everywhere. Her town of Amherst, NH. does not fluoridate their tap water, I checked all the surrounding areas for that, so she must be getting her brain rot juice from somewhere else.

So is this what the average Romney supporter is like?
I wouldn't know, everyone in my area supports Ron Paul.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Sounds like an Obamamite shill.

Just to make Romney supporters look bad

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I am having a tough time putting into words how I feel about this women's opinion. Here is a picture that pretty much sums it up:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jrod

Pretty much how I feel as well.

I can only imagine what her kids are like...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

L
L Jibby

she looks like jaba the hut's daughter

perhaps it's really Arnie Schwarzenegger
using the same disguise he used in Running Man

but seriously, multiply her by a few million=
"THE HORROR,THE HORROR!!!..."
edit on 10-3-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added pic

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Well, even though she may be "Blind" or whatever, I dont think these guys have the right to harass her. I actually feel bad for her, she was having a good time supporting her canidate, and this dude totally messed her day up im sure.

I dont support Romney, but I would never impede on someones beleif that he, Romney or anyone is a good choice, thats what they think, good for them, and I certainly would not want to be hurtful or make someone feel bad.. trying to forcefully convey my views to others, even if I my views are incorrect, or correct. There are so many aspects to what is right and wrong. Maybe this is what some people say is wrong with RP supporters.

If this guy would have asked her why she supports Romney, and let her stumble over her answers, then gave some facts that she might not have been aware of, maybe he could accomplished more in the interview, but instead he insulted her with a smirk on his face (the same one bible thumpers get when talking / telling why they are right and you are wrong because they read a book written by MEN)

He could have gone about this a totally different way, you can get more with honey than vinegar.

edit on 10-3-2012 by sicksonezer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
These idiots going on about flouride in the water really make me laugh.

I have a co worker who said that he's "only going to buy iodized water from now on" and then went to Burger King for lunch immediately following this statement.

I asked him if he knew where the water in his fountain pop came from. He said he didn't care.

I then asked him if he knew exactly what the preservatives in his lunch were doing to him compared to the flouride in his water, he also said he didn't care.

What an idiot.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sicksonezer0

I agree the guy was being a prick. She has the right to be excited about her candidate and if he would have been friendly with her it we really could have got some insight to what she believes. Instead she is put on the defensive.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
If you don't vote for Romney though, you'll have Taliban walking down YOUR street... it's true... she said it!

Ok, she's enthusiastic about her chosen candidate, but seriously, she has absolutely no idea of the real world from her statement about the Taliban or that the military is protecting her freedoms.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

These idiots going on about flouride in the water really make me laugh.

Just because your friend is an idiot doesn't mean everyone who's against fluoride is.

I happen to know what's in the foods I eat, and I have researched, for myself, the effects of fluoride... have you? Anyone who believes sodium fluoride is beneficial in any way to humans, is an idiot.

Can you read labels?

That's the exact bag of goodies and love, from China, that cities pour into their water supplies, willingly!!!
If you want an example of a hypnotized zombie, it's the person who believes this stuff is awesome, because it "might" help 1 surface of 1 tooth, out of 100 surfaces.

Free will is a great thing, if you love your tap water, drink up I say. Have fun with that.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Actually, that's only if they are using that particular kind of fluoride.

MOST places used INDUSTRIAL FLUORIDE, which is basically scraped from smoke stacks..

Nasty stuff.

Our town is one of the first in Canada to ban the treatment of our water with fluoride.

One step in the right direction.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
If romney wins, obama is sure to get reelected since the media will turn on romney (he is just being used to defeat ron paul). If that happens people like this lady will get what they deserve, another four years of obama (if he isnt impeached by then). Its sad but kind of funny, people need to realize their mistake before they can change.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I don't feel sorry for her. It's people like her that are going to send this country down the sewer. She is a liability in America. Unfortunately, there are many like her. And they have the audacity to argue their ignorance like they are right.

Once again, I have to give Jibby several of these

"She is so far gone mentally she makes me want to move away from the area" ....... LOL...I'm sorry, but that was funny.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
`We are going to be in a lot of trouble if we keep following the policies our govt is promoting. I'm all for Romney if he would really repeal Obamacare and jumpstart business and the private sector again. Sadly, I'm afraid that we will just get back on the slow train to communism. RIght now we are on the bullet train. Everyone has been lied to by the media and by govt, politicians, educators. Would it have been more fun if the girl had not talked back? Maybe Adam should find a less spirited opponent if he wants a good slap down, but oh that would be so much less fun wouldn't it.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Actually, that's only if they are using that particular kind of fluoride.

You're right, this particular bag is what is used not far from me over the border in Massachusetts.

I was forced to breath in the steamed fluoride from showering in it where I grew up in MA., and the Darkside gets the best of me sometimes about this particular topic of fluoridation. I watched everyone in my town deteriorate slowly, some contracting cancer and other over fluoridation related illnesses. I just don't understand how these workers can willingly put this in their own water supply.

edit on 10-3-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
So is this what the average Romney supporter is like?

Is Peggy the Mooch what the average Obama supporter is like?

Last I saw on the TV news, the reason Romney was ahead in the GOP race is because the people voting for him say 'he can beat Obama'. It doesn't matter that there is very little daylight between Romney and Obama ... they just want Obama out so they are picking who they think can win.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I wonder if she still feels better off now that gas is 4 bucks a gallon. I bet even public transportation has gone up. The price of food goes up too when oil goes up. Isn't everyone feeling worse off now after three years?
edit on 10-3-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Everyone is entitled to their beliefs in this country and everyone has the right to cast a vote in an election. Nothing is going to change that. The ptb want an uninformed populace to vote, it guarantees that the two party system will remain in power.

Short of requiring some sort of test to weed out people who are uninformed and lacking general knowledge and understanding ( which is unconstitutional and wrong) nothing will ever change.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
There is fluoride and a whole host of other nasty stuff in soft drinks and much of the food found in supermarkets etc.

This women represents the majority of people this is why democracy does not work and the founding fathers did not mention it in the constitution. I have been voting for over 30 years now and things have steadily gotten worse and the police state is in firm control due to this false hope in democracy. It's Mob rules and the mob consist of these type of stupid people.

I am done I will not participate in the fraud anymore. I'll just try and continue to educate people and hope enough catch on before its too late. I am sick of the majority mentality that these people think they have a right to tell me what to do because they got together and voted on it.

This dead head actually told the guy to study these things when it is obvious she has done nothing of the sort. This women and all like her make me want to puke! It's not even funny anymore...
edit on 10-3-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join