It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to be a "third" with Egypt and Assyia...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria. The Assyrians will go to Egypt and the Egyptians to Assyria. The Egyptians and Assyrians will worship together. In that day Israel will be the third, along with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing on the earth. The LORD Almighty will bless them, saying, "Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance."
-Isaiah 19:23-25

Clearly this refers to a future time of peace between Israel, Egypt and Assyria
Israel is referred to as a "third" among the Egyptians and Assyrians, which are presently muslim regions.

These particular verses are strange considering it goes against the mainly Israel-centric interpretation of prophecy. Egypt and Assyria are called Gods people and handiwork, and Israel is clubbed with these present day Islamic nations.

I believe this refers to the reconciliation between the semitic peoples or the children of Abraham, from among both Isaac and Ishmael. Abrahams children indeed became like the "sands of the sea". Seeing how this depicts peace on earth between former enemies, it could be an indication that civilization remains intact even after the events of Armageddon.

edit on 10-3-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The only problem with your ideas here is that Assyria hasn't existed for millennia. "Assyrian" exists as a cultural group/ethnicity today, but they do not have a country. If you're trying to link this to Syria somehow just because the names are similar then you're dead wrong, as they are not linked at all.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Yazman

If you're trying to link this to Syria somehow just because the names are similar then you're dead wrong, as they are not linked at all.

Im talking about modern nations that are located within the kingdom of "Assyria".

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Clearly this refers to a future time of peace between Israel, Egypt and Assyria
Israel . . .

There is a New Testament explanation, which is the peace that comes through belief in Jesus.

First of all, then, I urge that requests, prayers, intercessions, and thanks be offered on behalf of all people,
even for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life in all godliness and dignity.
Such prayer for all is good and welcomed before God our Savior,
since he wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.
For there is one God and one intermediary between God and humanity, Christ Jesus, himself human,
who gave himself as a ransom for all, revealing God’s purpose at his appointed time.
For this I was appointed a preacher and apostle – I am telling the truth;
I am not lying – and a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth.
So I want the men to pray in every place, lifting up holy hands without anger or dispute

edit on 10-3-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

I believe this refers to the reconciliation between the semitic peoples or the children of Abraham, from among both Isaac and Ishmael.

It's during the Day of the Lord, or His 1,000 year reign. He rules in truth and righteousness, He is the real Prince of Peace. There will be peace everywhere. Swords will be beaten into plowshares.

edit on 10-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
One thing to add to the mix. The prophesies of Genesis 48 and 49. Put simply at the time of Shiloh (end times) the offspring of Israel will be a multitude of nations and the individuals as countless as the stars in the sky or grains of sand on a seashore.

Essentially all thats going to be left is Israelites. Either biological or adopted. You do know that Christianity is an adoption program according to Romans 11? The olive tree is the family tree of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel. And once your in you have locked in your descendants as well.

All things considered there are very few if any people in the middle east nowadays that cannot actually say they are not part of the family.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
One thing to add to the mix. The prophesies of Genesis 48 and 49. Put simply at the time of Shiloh (end times) the offspring of Israel will be a multitude of nations and the individuals as countless as the stars in the sky or grains of sand on a seashore.

Essentially all thats going to be left is Israelites. Either biological or adopted. You do know that Christianity is an adoption program according to Romans 11? The olive tree is the family tree of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel. And once your in you have locked in your descendants as well.

All things considered there are very few if any people in the middle east nowadays that cannot actually say they are not part of the family.

Actually the blessing for Joseph's youngest son Ephraim was going to be a multitude of nations , I believe this to be America and I believe that the blessing for the older brother Mannasah refers to Great Britian.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

Actually the blessing for Joseph's youngest son Ephraim was going to be a multitude of nations , I believe this to be America and I believe that the blessing for the older brother Mannasah refers to Great Britian.

The idea that the British or any other European are the tribes of Israel is completely bogus.
The British are a caucasian people with no genetic link back to Israel and nothing to do with the Hebrew Israelites.

The lost Israelites are the present day Pashtun tribes of Afghanistan and Pakistan. This is greatly supported by Pashtun societies clan structures, customs, names of places which strongly resemble those of Israelites.

For starters, compare the Pashtun clan names with Israelite tribes

Yousefzai = Sons of Joseph
Afridi = Ephraim
Levani = Levi
Daftani = Naphtali
Rabbani =Reuben
Manasey = Manesseh
Ashuri = Asher
Gadoon = Gad
Shinwari = Shimeon

There is a LOT more to research in detail, if one is willing to put in a few hours of effort.
You can start with this video

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
You might get the swords beat into ploughshears...but the Damn Yankees are NOT giving up their guns for anything!
2nd

top topics

join