It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth of KONY 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
KONY 2012 film is not about saving Kids , this KONY 2012 Project is about Occupying the oil in Uganda and they are using your feelngs to do it.THIS IS ABOUT BIG BUSINESS FOR BANKERS!

LET THE TRUTH BE OUT, LETS PREVENT THIS MILITARY INVASION FROM HAPPENING.

www.youtube.com...

Somebody Is Lying: Interview With Joseph Kony & Troops
www.youtube.com...

so i'll end the post with this picture

i.imgur.com...

truth is truth and shall be known...
thanks
edit on 10-3-2012 by elevatedone because: removed all caps

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Makes sense. The truth of it as a psyop is obvious. Is Kony a bad man? I'm sure he is but even Ugandans have said that it is too little too late. The question then becomes, why now? The answer is likely in the OP although I'm sure there are other agendas as well.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I have been thinking that there must be some reason that this is coming out now. This kind of thing has been going on forever and it never gets much coverage on the MSM news.

Why don't we hear more about the genocide, ethnic cleansing, religious cleansing, torture, rape and slavery over there? It is going on all the time, so why make a big deal now?

Thanks, I'll be watching this one.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Here I posted this in the one of the other KONY threads, but it will help give some insight into the oil grab here too.

However, in 2006, oil was discovered near Lake Albert along the border between Uganda and the Democratic Republic of Congo, and since that historic find leaders and advocates have proceeded with preparations to exploit the nation's oil. Estimated to be Sub-Saharan Africa's biggest onshore oil discovery in 20 years, the find raises Uganda's confirmed oil reserves to two billion barrels, of which over 800 million barrels are expected to be recoverable.
Early extraction of crude oil is projected at 4,000-5,000 barrels per day with production anticipated to begin by 2013. Experts in government and industry say Ugandan oil production will increase to 125,000 barrels per day or more after five years, and continue at the top rate for 15-20 years more. This windfall would position Uganda to accelerate growth, diversify its economy and also drastically reduce its petroleum import costs, currently at $600 million annually.

(Emphasis mine)
Source

I also believe that Uganda will only be the continuation of a campaign to seize, or control in one way or another all of the oil in east Africa. I also believe the next targeted areas will be Sudan and South Sudan. So far we have Egypt, Libya, now Uganda, and they will press on to South Sudan, and Sudan in time.
Now I know some are going to scream that 125k barrels a day is nothing, and you are correct, but when you add that production to the rest of the areas production rates, then you have something.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
One of the larger problems, the children they say they're trying to help are of the Acholi people. The LRA fight for the benefit of the Acholi (in northern Uganda, James Kony did enjoy support from the local population, believe it or not). Is Kony a war criminal? Hell yeah, but Kony hasn't done anything that the current regime in power hasn't already done. The Acholi were forced into camps with horrid conditions where they were beat, raped, starved, and murdered by government forces - and these same forces are the people invisible children want to support. So they are going to "help" all of these Acholi children by empowering their oppressors? Yeah..

The west like their conflicts black and white, but human conflict is NEVER black and white.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

The videos you provided were very interesting, however there are already multiple threads already on ATS regarding Kony.
Example 1
Example 2
Example 3

Do a quick search and there are other threads you might want to contribute to.

What sort of action do you suggest to realistically stop any invasion?

edit on 10-3-2012 by Noinoi because: Grammar.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I do not think that Kony is as innocent as he is protraying himself in that second video in the OP... but I also do not think America and it's "followers" have the Ungandian people's best intrest in mind...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noinoi
reply to post by cornucopia

The videos you provided were very interesting, however there are already multiple threads already on ATS regarding Kony.
Example 1
Example 2
Example 3

Do a quick search and there are other threads you might want to contribute to.

What sort of action do you suggest to realistically stop any invasion?

edit on 10-3-2012 by Noinoi because: Grammar.

Please contribute to an existing thread. We do not need a zillion separate thread for each new piece of info found.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join