It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We must reconcile with Islam

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

2. There is enormous profit in war. Countries will empty their treasuries and go into debt to wage war.

2a. Borrow fictitious funds from the banking cartel, so they're able to seize hard assets via key strokes and wet signatures.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Blood is Thicker than Water.

But brainwashing trumps it all.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
You are wrong it is not us who needs to reconcile with Islam, it is America who must reconcile with Islam.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok
You may think it is the American government calling the shots , but it is not . The world today is run by a powerful group hell bent on creating a one world government . Just about every nation is under their collective thumb and those who are not are being reeled in. Then there are wars to take your eye off the ball while the NWO pulls a slight of hand .

Everything you see happening today is all working towards one agenda and preparing the way for the return of the prince of this world , Satan. Most of you are in denial of this and will never accept this fact but will come to realize it is truth , but only when it is probably to late . We were all given a play book on what to expect but most write it off as fairy tales . The ones that do read it for the most part see it as ancient history and then there are those who see it for what it is an exact warning on what is to come . The places are the same but the names and technology is different . That play book is the bible and all the stories in it are given to show us what to expect in the last days of mankind.
edit on 10-3-2012 by Azadok because: (no reason given)

The chances are, what you wrote will fall upon deaf and unwilling ears.

Mankind had always been fearful of the Metaphysical. It speaks of unknown powers bordering upon the supernatural and thus natural superstitions abound when we should courageously face our fears. But that is not the case of mankind, with much thanks to Catholicism of the early centuries, that had been hell bent on wiping it from human memory, using it as fears to control mankind to its own sense of 'reality', which was to deny knowledge in every way.

Our mental conditioning today owes much to the damage done during those centuries. Trade is the lifeblood of our world. Biz entreprenuers right down to lowest farm worker cares only about putting food on the table, even if it meant enslavement, allowing the few to enrich themselves at the expense of others. Such is now the current mental conditioning for generations.

Humanity have no wish to ask or know anything further. Knowing and asking more is to be heavily ridiculed by our current Masters whom had stolen and used grand civilisational concepts for their corrupt selves We are indeed being channeled into a New World Order as determined by our masters.

Organisations such as UN, WTO, WHO, often starts as noble ideals, just as ancient religion was. But in time..they too, were corrupted and tainted. Thus, mankind must be WARY of their actions and pronouncements at ALL times.

Delving into the metaphysical, we would have to go far back in time to dig out ancient sources. The 'tales' and 'myths' of our Creator vs the Dark One may be more than 'fairy tales'. 'Fairy tales' belongs to the current world existence, to laugh, to scoff at, but have no place for Metaphysical discussions.

As we mankind had been taught that we were made in our Creator's image, so too do we have His attributes living in us - made up of complex emotions and intelligence. We have His attributes, but certainly not His maturity and wisdom, for we are but an infant species still, the way a human child cannot be compared to an adult phd professor.

We had also been taught that were rebels with a certain higher than human species whom walked the earth, contaminated mankind and were cast out, to spend time under chains and locks, but only serving time, and would be released, marking the end of our time. They are the Dark One and his followers - the Forsaken.

Even though cast out, their contamination is still evident in our world, by those whom follow them - the Dark forces, corrupting every good that had been created for their own ends, responsible for much of the chaos, pain and suffering we see today around the world.

Their trademark lies in enslavement and capricious murders of humanity, that identifies them for who they truly are, for they hated mankind and only require mankind as slaves to serve their egoistical needs.

Even without going into the Metaphysical, examples of such trademarks can be clearly seen and happening in the real world.

The Iranian ayatollahs are the best and clearest examples of such Darklords, whom had funded the murder and the subjugation of a people, with rapacious desires to do more beyond its shores. Birds of a feather flocks together, thus you see the Iranian ayatollahs supporting other darklords such as the one in Syria today, and supported by other darklords in the chinese CCP and Russia govt.

The NWO is not just an agenda by a lone group, but rather, several other groups pushing for world dominance. Recognise their trademarks within the Metaphysical, and you will know which side you had been supporting - the Light, or the Dark, if not for your sake, but the sakes of the innocent next generations.

Pray for the Light and One World Humanity to help...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok
Everything you see happening today is all working towards one agenda and preparing the way for the return of the prince of this world , Satan.

I'm aware of the fact that this is a reference to the Bible; however to me, referring to Satan as the prince of this world doesn't make someone a Christian. Glorification of Satan indicates that someone is in fact a Satanist, despite what they might claim. I've known a Satanist before. He didn't mention Satan anywhere near as often as most Christians I've seen, do.

The other thing to understand here is, that Satan is associated with pure, single-minded, totally one sided and imbalanced entropy, at a fundamental level. So if, as you and the Bible both claim, Satan was the prince of this world, then the world would not be able to last very long. Pure entropy, by definition, cannot permit any existence of form.

As Luciferians, that is also what Alan Greenspan and the cabal are driven by; the single purpose of destruction, purely for its' own sake. Something else the Bible refers to is not a single stone left standing upon another. That is the definition of entropy; a state in which no single quantum element has a coherent connection to another.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

I'm sorry, but I respectfully disagree, at least on most points.

A teacher of mine once said "You can't judge the Muslims you know by what you know of Islam, and you can't judge Islam by the Muslims you know."

What she meant was that you may know some very peace-loving and kind-hearted Muslims, but they do not paint an accurate picture of what Islam is really about. And just because you know Islam is a violent, hate-filled religion does not mean that every person who is a Muslim is also violent and hate-filled.

If anything, the conspiracy is not to paint Muslims as the bad guy but to cover up their atrocities. CAIR does everything they can to make Islam look peaceful, but thereligionofpeace.com helps explain how all of that is a big scam. People are killed every day around the world in the name of Allah/Islam, with numerous people dying every time a muslim is offended (burning of Qurans) yet where is the outcry against the dozens of Christians being hacked to death every day, of the churches being burned and bombed even in modernized places like Egypt. The media is not even scratching the surface of the atrocities that Islam is bringing down on the heads of its neighbors.

We must reconcile with Islam? I think not. Leave the peaceful Muslims alone to continue in their ways, but those Muslims who kill and murder need to be hunted down just like any other murderer should be, regardless of religion.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by WozaMeathed

Islam is just as bad as Christianity We must abolish all religions. Religion is the cause of all wars. Every religion has its extremist. Every religion wants to convert ( assimilate) everyone into their religion. And every religion has killed and will continue to kill those that dont believe and those that doesn't follow their god. Religion is the TRUE evil of this world.

I hate to break it to you, WozaMeathed, but the religion itself cannot receive the blame due to psychotic extremists. That is the individual, not the religion. They misinterpret religion to justify their causes, whether it be treating women unjustly, and/or killing the lives of innocent Human Beings. There is not one religion that I know of (and I have thoroughly looked through the sacred texts to back up my 'claim') whose central tenant is Hate.
edit on 19-3-2012 by XxForgottenLegendxX because: Fixing the code.

edit on 19-3-2012 by XxForgottenLegendxX because: Fixing the code

edit on 19-3-2012 by XxForgottenLegendxX because: Fixing it again, Jeez... ._.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

It is not in the Quoran to reconcile with anyone..........
It is however a stated goal of world domination, so i wish you, respectfully,
good luck with your quest.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join