Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

KONY 911

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Now I know what you're thinking.. "This guy is a real nut, who would think that Kony has anything to do with 911?".
That's a perfectly good question and one that I would love to know the answer to.

In the official Kony 2012 video they show a New York Times newspaper that doesn't actually exist but they want it to. Its like a newspaper from the future, lets say.
This newspaper is dated September 12, 2012 and has the main headline "KONY CAPTURED".
Its difficult to read anything on the paper that isn't in large font but there is a scene in the video where they zoom up to a headline of that newspaper that clearly reads "The World Agrees Kony is the Worst", but its the story for that headline that REALLY makes me question why they did this. It reads "Hijackers rammed jetliners into each of New York's World T.. Canter towers yesterday, toppling both in a hellish storm of ash.. victims, while a third jetliner crashed.. no official count, but President.."

They could have use lorem Ipsum or even made up something that actually has to do with Kony.
Why use THAT story?

[IMG]http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/7618/screenshot20120310at506.png[/I MG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[IMG]http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/4233/screenshot20120310at508.png[/I MG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I am having trouble using the ATS image upload tool, so if anyone could embed those pics into this thread that would be great.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Probably to relate him to Osama Bin Laden, because after 911 he was the worst.

"The World Agrees Kony is the Worst"

They're trying to make him the next Bin Laden.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Because they want you to associate Kony with terrorism and bad emotional things. It's subliminal messaging. Everything that goes into a movie is pre-planned/scripted so it was clearly done on purpose. Plus a designer had to make the mock newspaper.

Nice find

Why did they make it say yesterday if the paper is dated 2012. I wonder if it was text from an actual article written in 2001.
edit on 10-3-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Thanx for posting the pics

Yeah I was just looking at the date now and thinking about how often a wednesday falls on the 12th of september.
Now, we all know that the 911 attack was on a Tuesday. But the days dont always fall on the same date, It didn't last year but it does this year.

It would surprise me even more (and be all that more strange) if its only 2001 and 2012.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Oh yeah, awesome find!

More evidence of who is behind this Kony movement. They are definately trying to make him the next Bin Laden. There was no need whatsoever to have that 9/11 crap in there, unless you want to mess with people's heads.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Yeah, this is text from a 2001 NYT times paper. Weird that they went and looked for it to put it in the film mixed in with their fake headlines/text...

Hijackers rammed jetliners into each of New York's World Trade Center towers yesterday, toppling both in a hellish storm of ash, glass, smoke and leaping victims, while a third jetliner crashed into the Pentagon in Virginia. There was no official count, but President Bush said thousands had perished, and in the immediate aftermath the calamity was already being ranked the worst and most audacious terror attack in American history.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Wow! Its even the same layout.

They definitely chose that one on purpose. Probably because just the layout itself is embedded into a lot of minds.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Excellent find man well done,the more i learn the more i can see a blatant psy op being perpetrated.
edit on 10-3-2012 by thebabyseagull because: mispelling

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Great catch. They used this image in the video as well. This one isn't so subtle, but it's very obvious what the agenda is here.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Seems to me like a giant fingered slap in the face. Theres no reason for this. Just fueling the fire by puting a fake headline to a similar fake story. People are stupid. Just rub it in.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I believe that it is the article from 2001. If you look really hard, you can make out "President Bush" in the article.

Oh yeah, it is.

www.doobybrain.com...
edit on 10-3-2012 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Maybe a coincidence but two pictures popped into my head when I saw this.
www.bing.com...://www.bing.com/images/search ?

www.bing.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by cry93

I thought the exact same thing about the Obama posters.

I didn't think about Frank Marshall Davis though.

I wonder why they are trying to correlate Obama's "hope and change" imagery with something like Kony, Bin Laden, and Hitler. Possibly trying to have people sub consciously connect the Kony 2012 campaign with something positive.

I'm not buying into all this BS.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by paradox

The same reason why they are trying to brand that "Kony 2012" image in our head. It is indeed trying to detract from "Obama 2012" IMO.

The dates are interesting, too. This year 12 Sept is on a Wed, exactly as it was in 2001. I can't pick up on anything for Apr 20 2012 so maybe we should revisit Apr 20 2001?

Eta, I just rewatched the Kony video after researching Apr 20 2001. I saw a familiar person in the video. Now I know why the Kony poster reminds me of the Obama poster. They were both created by Shepard Fairey. Interesting.

The best link I got from Apr 20, 2001 and Apr 20, 2012 comes down to the symbol used by Invisible Children in the Youtube video. I'll post a short Wiki statement below and then an image.

April 20, 2001
The anti-globalization movement holds a People's Summit and large protest marches, some of which are forcibly put down by police, against the FTAA summit in Quebec City, Quebec

The logo for FTAA:
www.bing.com...

In the Kony video, notice the repeated use of the upside down triangle?

The first 3 minutes of the video are interesting, too. I'll loosely share that the narrator speaks about governments changing the way they do things. He also shares that this is a type of experiment.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Probably meant to be subliminal to make people subconsciously link it with terrorist attacks. Our brain processes a lot of information we are not consciously aware of.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
My theory, the attempt is to equate Kony with OBL. Now make the 2012 contest between Obama and Kony. Now have Obama miraculously get Kony (just like he did OBL) and wham, instant win. Also gives him international support for moving into more wars inside of Africa. Total psychop....
edit on 10-3-2012 by MsAphrodite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
phony kony
enjoy the epic Vice Guide to Travel in HD quality
www.vice.com...

or here:

for cia operation kony - the video is great...and africa is so f-d up i can imagine that an american intervention will actually help some (i repeat: some) people.....i mean there is more reason to go to africa than to iran....so i like the change in startegy - seriously....

there are more evil place than iran like you can see in the video above
edit on 10-3-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Anyone see the obvious subliminal here yet? KONY. KO= Knock Out. NY= New York. Add the September 12th, 2012. Just saying.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
this whole event is an instructional video on how to screw with the minds of the entire world at the same time.

he's not important. 9/11 is not important.

what's important is the FACT that whoever did all of these things is beaten and its useless for them to resist.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join