It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BEHOLD! The Creation of the American Idiot!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I made this summation video of things that I have come to know true "In My Heart" of things put in place to deliberately dumb down Americans.. We are the Rented Mule of Israel and our kids are deliberately "Chemically Mentally Castrated" and used for their agenda..
The USA is the Vatican Milk Cow by the Pope, IRS is the farmer, and the Act of 1871 setting it to law that we are a corporation ran by the parcel of land know as District of Columbia is the landlord..

Add your videos of what you think is used to Influence and DUMB people down..

My Selections:
Media is OWNED: www.youtube.com...

Fluoride: www.youtube.com... 0.7.1l8l0

Aspartame: www.youtube.com... 1112l0.8l8l0

Vaccines: www.youtube.com... .2.1l3l0

Chemtrails: www.youtube.com... l466l2.2l4l0

GMO Monsanto: www.youtube.com... 5l5l0

rBGH Milk: www.youtube.com... .1l2l0

Education: www.youtube.com... .1.2l3l0

Agenda 21: www.youtube.com... 4l0.6.1l7l0

Dumbing of AMERICA: www.youtube.com... 14l14l0l180l613l2.3l5l0

GOV Admissions: www.youtube.com... 6l41l8l12l0l0l196l2495l2.17l21l0

edit on 10-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: (no reason given)

Please FULLY read TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on March 10th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

That just gives me the Eeebie Jeebies.. I love classic rock and now I feel really REALLY old!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LedaOhio

Sorry,I just read all the poison and seen the skeletons and thought about the dead.....great informative post,did you ever consider how our body's would go into toxic shock without that poison on a long term basis?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I agree with what you are saying. But it's not just America. It's the UK too. A lot of England's water supplies are now Fluoridated. Ireland's water supplies are now at 100 % fluoridation. Pretty soon if not now the Irish jokes will begin to make sense. Scotland is not so bad. Most councils have refused to put that poison into their supplies. But it will come. The NWO stooges will make sure it happens. Just as well I have a private water supply.

Agenda 21 and Codex Alimentarius are just a stone's throw away of being put into full operation. All you have to do is look at the news stories around the world regarding pandemics, human and animal, 'natural' disasters culminating in the destruction and or poisoning of food resources (Fukushima). The never ending black cloud of Monsanto and GMO's rearing it's ugly head all over the world. 'New and improved' vaccines that supposedly help fight off super Flu's. But in actual fact don't protect against anything they just break down your immune system using nasty metals like mercury.

So your right. Idiots are created all over the world. Idiots that can't see what's happening in front of their eyes. They are too busy drinking brain dumbing poisons, eating junk food that screws up their bodies, taking poisonous vaccines just because some idiot in a white coat tells them it's safe, watching brain numbing and programming reality crap TV.

They are the idiot SHEEPLE!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I dunno...

Sounds more like a summary of an ATS idiot to me...

Take for example, Agenda 21...

Combating poverty

Combating deforestation

Managing fragile ecosystems

Promoting sustainable agriculture and rural development

Protection of the oceans, all kinds of seas, including enclosed and semi-enclosed seas, and coastal areas and the protection, rational use and development of their living resources

Protection of the quality and supply of freshwater resources

Environmentally sound management of toxic chemicals, including prevention of illegal international traffic in toxic and dangerous products

Recognizing and strengthening the role of indigenous people and their communities

Strengthening the role of non-governmental organizations: partners for sustainable development

Strengthening the role of workers and their trade unions

Strengthening the role of business and industry

Promoting education, public awareness and training

www.un.org...

Sounds evil!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by LedaOhio

Add your videos of what you think is used to Influence and DUMB people down..

I think this thread of mine demonstrates a piece to the puzzle and a tool known and used in psyops tactics:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also:

America's national average IQ is 92.
Legally impaired is an IQ of 70 and below.
The genius range is 140 and above.

70 or 140. Which one is 92 a lot closer to?

edit on 10-3-2012 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I dunno...

Sounds more like a summary of an ATS idiot to me...

Take for example, Agenda 21...

Combating poverty

Combating deforestation

Managing fragile ecosystems

Promoting sustainable agriculture and rural development

Protection of the oceans, all kinds of seas, including enclosed and semi-enclosed seas, and coastal areas and the protection, rational use and development of their living resources

Protection of the quality and supply of freshwater resources

Environmentally sound management of toxic chemicals, including prevention of illegal international traffic in toxic and dangerous products

Recognizing and strengthening the role of indigenous people and their communities

Strengthening the role of non-governmental organizations: partners for sustainable development

Strengthening the role of workers and their trade unions

Strengthening the role of business and industry

Promoting education, public awareness and training

www.un.org...

Sounds evil!

Oh Mann! This deserves a response.. You are actually sticking up for agenda 21? *double take* Are you???
Maybe I am I mistaken somehow?

I don't want to "crucify" you without making sure... Are you a Venus Project Sheep too? "Sucked in by the Illusion of Sustainable Development" when it does not exist.. Thinking.. Cow farts etc are the problem?

hehehe

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Yep. Agenda 21 is not what it seems. That must be the official BS list supplied covertly by the government to throw people off the truth.

I'm afraid the real list is a wee bit more sinister!!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Yeah, so how is Agenda 21'a depopulation plan going anyway?

They've had 20 years to make it happen and....the world's population is increasing and people are living longer!

Woops.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Yeah, so how is Agenda 21'a depopulation plan going anyway?

They've had 20 years to make it happen and....the world's population is increasing and people are living longer!

Woops.

Look at Rockefelon's FDA Brainchild and The UN... Monsanto sure has tons of pull in our democratic processes, eh?

It's going well for them.. GMO are proven to sterilize rats and farmers are already on record saying their pigs are now sterile from eating GMO corn.. We can sit on our asses and wait till a generation passes while they DO NOT even serve GMO in the cafeteria of Monsanto bcuz it's poison or we can wake up..It will kill you or your generation!

Not to mention Aspartme Fluoride. Morgellons, MSG,.. #.. There is far too much to remember what it is they feed us.. PINK SLIME it the most recent..

Heavy Sigh....

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

No, the pigs suffered what's called pseudopregnancy.

www.gene.ch...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

No, the pigs suffered what's called pseudopregnancy.

www.gene.ch...

Bzzzz.. WRONG!!!

WATCH...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

You're living up to the name of this thread.

Rosman himself in the video calls it pseudopregnancy, so it's not wrong.

As soon as they stopped getting fed the GMO corn, the problem went away.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Honestly, I never read the long winded explanation link you gave on the gene.ch site.. I would rather look up who owns the "scientific" site and make sure I can trust them.. Even if it appears trustworthy in appearance, I would be willing to bet if I did dig.. I find they are saturating the truth of the matter with political gibberish just like the FDA site or Wikipedia explaining Bolshevism *laugh*.. Is it that good I should take the time to read what I think I already know?

Try to hold your childish insults to a minimum.. If the GMO feed stopped and the problems went away.. What the hell is the argument here?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Uhh it basically covers what is said in the video you posted, it even quotes Jerry Rosman.

But well done in dismissing it based on your closed mindedness.

If the GMO feed stopped and the problems went away.. What the hell is the argument here?

I was merely correcting this fallacy:

farmers are already on record saying their pigs are now sterile from eating GMO corn

Pseudopregnancy and sterility are two very different things.

Try to hold your childish insults to a minimum

Ha! bit rich coming from someone who says this:

Bzzzz.. WRONG!!!

who then proceeds to post a video saying exactly what I just linked to.

What am I supposed to think??

You clearly aren't interested anything that challenges your beliefs.

And you have the gall to call other people idiots...

edit on 10/3/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Uhh it basically covers what is said in the video you posted, it even quotes Jerry Rosman.

But well done in dismissing it based on your closed mindedness.

If the GMO feed stopped and the problems went away.. What the hell is the argument here?

I was merely correcting this fallacy:

farmers are already on record saying their pigs are now sterile from eating GMO corn

Pseudopregnancy and sterility are two very different things.

Try to hold your childish insults to a minimum

Ha! bit rich coming from someone who says this:

Bzzzz.. WRONG!!!

who then proceeds to post a video saying exactly what I just linked to.

What am I supposed to think??

You clearly aren't interested anything that challenges your beliefs.

And you have the gall to call other people idiots...

edit on 10/3/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

As much as you apparently like to argue.. We'd either be great friends or tear each other's throats out

It is 4:20am here and I am pooped.. It sounds to me "Pseudo-anything" and factual sterile animals are not the same..

Either way.. I am off to bed.. I will look for a Snide ass comment from you in the morning..

Nite Night..

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Hey you guys ,this isnt a dating site,so stop talking like your married.
Not even going to mention that ant video

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
The problem with Agenda21 is the same problem with all agendas that are steered by the best and most educated minds in the world.

These same wizards all having Phd's, Masters Degrees etc. are the same ones
who have screwed up the entire economic and political systems throughout Human history.

And very rarely do these people ever take full responsibility
for the boondoggles and criminal activities that accompany the looting of national treasuries
and exploitations of entire societies.

Any normal sane person needs to be aware that these people are psychopathic maniacs.

They make a living feeding off of average citizens.

They use the "leech" method.

In fact, some even become convinced their own wild and dreamy ideas are true !!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Ah the dumbing down of America myth. What is the fetish with all the doom and gloom at ATS? I mean come on it was only a few decades ago that not going to school to work on the farm or some other job was common and few decades before that any form of education was rare. We are better educated than any other time in our history and the technical savvyness of our youth is impressive. And the information boom that was handed to us with creation of the internet is staggering. Even if some people only get thier imformtion from BS youtube videos.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join