It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LAUGHABLE: Pope Benedict warns against gay marriage and cohabitation before marriage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
All these people defending sodomy....crazy.

My post was vulgar or my opinion was unliked?
Sodomy is apparently less vulgar in certain context?
Confusing thread.
I guess back to talking about what men do with their body parts and I will leave it for the homophobes to get vulgarly uncensored with.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I'm not sure why the opinions of a half dead guy are really important in today's society. Even the general Catholic population does not follow the words of the Pope. This is just old men, who once controlled the world trying to influence the minds of people who really don't care for them anymore.

Even then, why is this an issue important enough for the Pope to be discussing? Should he not be more worried about famine, poverty, education and the various other things that are required by Catholics to be "good Christians"?

Seems kind of a non-issue to me from that stand point.

~Tenth

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Maybe he has plans of his own ?

Pope Benedict to step down April 15 2012.

There is one front page news story that will certainly not go unnoticed: that is, that the Pope is thinking about resigning during the Spring of 2012. Journalist Antonio Socci has confirmed the same in the Italian daily, Libero.

edit on 10-3-2012 by ukWolf because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join