It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu Says U.S. and Israeli ‘Clocks’ Differ on Iran’s Threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Addressing his home audience after talks with President Obama in Washington this week, the prime minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu, acknowledged that differences still existed in the Israeli and American timetables for contending with the Iranian nuclear program.

Allaying fears of any imminent action, Mr. Netanyahu told the commercial Channel Two that stopping Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons capability was “not a matter of days or weeks.” But he added, “It is also not a matter of years.”

The interviews were to be broadcast in full on Saturday night.

So...

Israel won't be waiting for the US's approval...

So they are willing to wait a few weeks, but not a year. Seems they are trying to stick a deadline on their decision. More than weeks, less than years...

Ok guys, I'm starting the ATS Timetable Pool. $1 a pick and it's the hour, day, month, and year. I accept paypal and bitcoin, winner take all...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
they're not waiting for u.s. approval, they're waiting for the united states to strike for them.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreLiedTo

Addressing his home audience after talks with President Obama in Washington this week, the prime minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu, acknowledged that differences still existed in the Israeli and American timetables for contending with the Iranian nuclear program.

Allaying fears of any imminent action, Mr. Netanyahu told the commercial Channel Two that stopping Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons capability was “not a matter of days or weeks.” But he added, “It is also not a matter of years.”

The interviews were to be broadcast in full on Saturday night.

So...

Israel won't be waiting for the US's approval...

So they are willing to wait a few weeks, but not a year. Seems they are trying to stick a deadline on their decision. More than weeks, less than years...

Ok guys, I'm starting the ATS Timetable Pool. $1 a pick and it's the hour, day, month, and year. I accept paypal and bitcoin, winner take all...

Um, no. Not going to take that bet as you don't provide a valid link.

However, I'll bank my bucks on Rafeal, Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, L3 and so forth.

more bang for my buck! (Pun intended)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Linky:

Netanyahu Says U.S. and Israeli ‘Clocks’ Differ on Iran’s Threat
By ISABEL KERSHNER
Published: March 9, 2012
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Midnight September 6, 2012, check's in the mail