It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon, Wasington Hitlist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
imo i think the PNW ( pacific north west ) is on the FBI top 10 of the earth quake list.

im almost sure the next earthquake disaster will be there. a lot of plate activity and some quakes up tward vancover BC.

what are your thoughts?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by omegacorps

I think San Fran is about to shake worse then in '89....or maybe a shelf off the coast protruding tsunami effects for the west coast.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Never knew the FBI had a top 10 for earthquakes. I always assumed they were just involved with the other things. Isn't there like another department that deals with just only the quakes? Like NASA, or NOAA, I think it is.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

usgs

earthquake.usgs.gov...

the fbi thing was a joke ; P

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by omegacorps

Oh.

Don't mind me, I fall for everything.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Well Imoved 2 years ago from there.. mt helens and hood was already starting to become active.Even blew off some steam a few times. and i believe its overdue for a earthquake or tsunami

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
relly, i think youll find that heightened warnings abound for future vulcanism and earthquakes all over the globe right now.....
Theres a caldera in north Korea looks hot to go....Alaska is active,
Jellysatone is hot too, and land is rising near the three sisters.....
The new madrid is due for a shake, and calfornia is also as well as the PNW which has had activity off vancouver island 3 5. somethings earth tremors....
There are warnings in the south pac for vulcanism too as well as activity aroud he great rift.....
earth is growing....or something with mega gravity comes this way.....

new topics

top topics

join