It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geomagnetic field is either messing with people's minds or it's the full moon.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Oh yes. I was so pissed at work yesterday that I didn't know what to do with myself.

Everyone kept commenting on the full moon.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Ha Ha, that's a normal day for my dog, he drives the wife nuts in/out/in/out as many times as she'll play. He's gotta go out and bark at his buddy next door. I'll give him twice and then before I go away for a while. Weather is getting better so he's back into sun worship mode!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Today Saturday. I'm glad I arose early, as it's been a nervousmaking day so far. Started with a stranger in this security-locked apt building, pounding on peopl'es doors up and down the hallways, including mine, about three times. WTF?! I called police. Two officers arrived and my neighbors comfirmed. Thank gawd, I just hate being 'Mrs. Kravitz' (of 'Bewitched') "Abner! Now come and look at this!" (I called police before on a knocker, and he turned out to be a new maintenence man who was yet un introduced.) So I've had my police scanner audio on all day today. (Via internet) and there's been two house fires, now, something else is afoot, per the chatter. And it's only 6pm.

By the way, don't forget, I believe the time changes, as we spring forward, tonight/tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I have been really tired all day. I nearly fell asleep about 30 times today.
I am doing research at home for a book and I am reading 'GENESET target earth'. Wasn't boring though.

SO it's not really a problem but I was supposed to go shopping all week and I haven't managed to get out yet, due to illness in the family; the hubby and both teenagers have been ill.

Our dog has been escaping from our garden which he doesn't do often, about once a year, and doing the Hokey Cokey Cokey dance with the back door. One day after coming in, he must have been angry about something, as he urinated on the front room carpet. GIT.

But our cat has been really nice, which is strange for her.

And one of our rabbits has turned into Satan himself and he tore another boy rabbits ear, absolutely upset me and the teenagers. Because ears don't grow back, he will always have a torn ear.

When I lay down I can 'feel' the Earth's energy field spinning rather chaotically. I think that is why my hubby was actually sick, he can't even go on the Tea cup rides at funfairs.

Be safe

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
What was funny this time it was people coming into my work arguing with each other. You know how people cut in line and some people get irked about it. So, do I. But, it was funny, I am like okay people calm down. You go to the phone over there and let me take care of you, now let's stop this bickering. Faster I serve you, the faster you will be happy and you will forget about the other person. I had the guy laughing and he left with a smile.
Even saved him some money.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

I can't go on those Teacup rides. OMG. They make me so sick.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I've noticed some strange things with my cat lately. At least a couple of times, on full moons, I've found it dead still just staring at the moon, and at other times, even stranger, walking backwards. Is this normal cat behavior? Has anyone experienced anything similar?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I'd say its at least 10 times WORSE than full moon lunacy.

heres increase in what i noticed in both family and strangers out in public

- anxiety
- cussing
- lazyness
- smoking
- heavy drug use
- loudness
- violent people, event to strangers, physically violent.
- SICK people with no respect for spreading their germs

stay away from trains, masses, mobs to be on the safe side. thats what im doing, all yr if necessary till i'm on an island or shore somewhere isolated. literally.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by tonypony

Never heard of a cat doing that before. I don't think even my old cat even did that. He just pissed in the toilet, and went outside like dog.
I miss him. He was awesome.

edit on 15-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

I noticed this too, but it's over something sooooooo small. Like WTH.

I mean at least let it be over a parking spot or something.

edit on 15-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join