It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hey Im new to the site ... Ive lurked here for a really long time .. which tends to lead to in-dept reading till the weee hours of the AM
anyways .. hopefully at some point ill have something worth contributing

which leads me to the question of .. How does one go about getting a post editied or removed .. Ive tried to contact some moods but Ive received no repys.. I would really like to have this post removed or at a minimal edited I posted out of error

Thanks a ton guys .. Leah

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electrokitty
Hey Im new to the site ... Ive lurked here for a really long time .. which tends to lead to in-dept reading till the weee hours of the AM
anyways .. hopefully at some point ill have something worth contributing

which leads me to the question of .. How does one go about getting a post editied or removed .. Ive tried to contact some moods but Ive received no repys.. I would really like to have this post removed or at a minimal edited I posted out of error

Thanks a ton guys .. Leah

There is no record of you sending in a complaint to have a post removed or edited. Was this your post? Need more details....

How did you contact a moderator?

Best way to contact staff is using the COMPLAINT FORM - HERE and give details please.
edit on March 9th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
With that said, remember this is the Introduction Forum which is only for new member introductions

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Please fully read the following links before posting further:

Terms & Conditions

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

WELCOME

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Best way to contact staff is using the COMPLAINT FORM - HERE and give details please.

Closed.

top topics

join