It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Satan falls like lightning from heaven"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I read this on the internet. It is not in the new testament. Does anyone know what this is from? Is it in any bible,anyone has read? And if you say "yes" what bible?

edit on 9-3-2012 by informationstorage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Barack+satan searched right here.

Its old. Been around for a couple years.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
It is in the New Testament...

Luke 10:18---- And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Revelation 12:7-10 ------ And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I thought you were going to say the explosion of light in Phoenix was Satan.
edit on 9-3-2012 by AdamMacArthur because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by informationstorage
I read this on the internet. It is not in the new testament. Does anyone know what this is from? Is it in any bible,anyone has read? And if you say "yes" what bible?

Yes, Jesus said it. Any Bible. Luke chapter 10. Remember it says He sees the end from the beginning? Then later in Revelation you find out satan is cast out at the mid-point of Daniel's 70th week, or as Jesus said, beginning the "great tribulation" time. (3 1/2 years, 1,260 days, 42 months)

edit on 10-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join