It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Irrefutable Evidence for Demonic Activity (validating the bible)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
To sceptics and atheists: If you saw conclusive proof of the spiritual realm or demonic entities surely that would be strong evidence for you to believe in the Bible and have faith in God?

My argument is this: If you accept evil exists then you must accept God exists.

Well their is now a documentary called "THE AFTERLIFE INVESTIGATIONS" aswell as "THE SCOLE EXPERIMENT" which conclusively proves these demonic entities exist

Before searching for those documentary's please watch the video I posted above.

The Old Testament tells us how 1/3 of the angels were cast out of heaven with Lucifer when the rebelled against God. The New Testament also tells us how Jesus revoked and cast demons out of people, as well as the apostles.
edit on 9-3-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I watched the video.

Now I'm on the hunt to find The Afterlife Investigations.

Thanks, haven't heard of this. Peace out.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Was that frantic area 51 caller on the art bell show a hoax cause that sounded pretty demonic.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Nice sensationalizing there in your title. Sorry to burst your bubble, but NOWHERE is there new, or old for that matter, irrefutable evidence for demonic activity. These videos, and the Scole Experiment, do not irrefutably "prove" anything at all. It may validate the Bible, but only for those that believe these results without further questioning.

For the scientific-minded, something like this cannot currently be proven. EVER. They call this an experiment, but experiments must be reproducible using the exact same conditions, which also would not be possible. So basically I just wanted to tell you that headlines/titles like the one you chose are not acceptable. This is said EVERY SINGLE DAY on ATS, and it should not have to be. Everyone on the forums needs to be responsible for reading the TOS, and more importantly, being RESPONSIBLE.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

The evidence is irrefutable experts and sceptics follow the entire process...

Their are actual video and photographs in the film mentioned that are not simply a case of Apophenia.

Once you have watched THE SCOLE EXPERIMENT only then can you critique it.

"For the scientific-minded, something like this cannot currently be proven. EVER."

- Kinda like evolution right? But I posted this in the religious forum not the scientific forum. If you don't like the title thats not my issue. And actually an experiment is part of the scientific process, and this can be repeated and has been on a number of occasions whilst investigating these things. The fore-mentioned films mentioned provide NEW scientific evidence.

The Scole Experiment For five years a group of researchers and mediums came together in the tiny English village of Scole. During five hundred investigations they produced more evidence for the possibility of life after death than any other experiment in the history of the paranormal. The events at Scole were so spectacular and so regular it was possible for a team of internationally renowned scientists to investigate the phenomena under strictly controlled conditions. They described the Scole Experiment as ‘the greatest afterlife experiment ever conducted in the Western world.’

edit on 9-3-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Once you have watched THE SCOLE EXPERIMENT only then can you critique it.

Yeap, most people make this basic mistake in rational thought and logic and don't even realize it.

"Condemnation before investigation is the height of ignorance"

Einstein

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance — that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

Hurbert Spencer

"“There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all argument, and which cannot fail to keep man in everlasting ignorance.That principle is condemnation before investigation.”

Edmund Spencer

And to actually be 100% honest, they ripped the whole concept off from Solomon:

"He that answereth before he heareth sheweth himself to be a fool, and worthy of confusion. "

Proverbs 18:13

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Watch Bob Larson exorcism videos, or his on-air exorcism of this teenage girl who wanted to kill herself. That's real stuff. I'm American, I've grown up watching tv, Hollywood movies, and watching politicians talk for over 35 years now. I can tell the difference between a paid actor and live TV.

edit on 10-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I do not cling to this opinion, and my opinion is subject to change as I encounter new evidence. But this is what I have felt the last few years.....

I believe aliens exist, but have not discovered or visited earth.

I believe Demons exist and have been with mankind since the beginning.

The UFOs that look like luminous orbs are demons.

The UFOs that look like triangles or large airships are top-secret military aircraft.

The aliens that we call 'Greys' are actually demons. Aleister Crowley's drawing of the entity named Lam is what makes me believe Greys are demons.

A false-flag alien invasion coordinated by influential Luciferians and Demons will take place to help usher in the One World Government.

Just my opinion so far.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Whoa just looked at that picture of Lam. Wow spot on with the greys.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by vaelamin

Aleister Crowley was a very intelligent and interesting man. He is associated with Mystery Philosophies, Occultism, Luciferianism, Channeling, Demonology, and is even considered one of the most powerful magicians of our modern age.

What I find remarkable is that his portrait of Lam was drawn some time during 1918-1919. This is way before the Roswell event or any of the stereotypical descriptions of the Greys.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

I like your view but I think anything with light is not evil or demonic and i do believe money is the real evil and people do it's bidding. If evil aliens are around they have been here since the dawn of man and I do believe their are some that are with god and whose to say that what a human believes to be true is the truth. I have seen shadow ghosts and anything as black as a shadow being is pure evil, we chased it around the house and it disappeared when we split up to cut it off and we did not fear it. if you fear it it gives you weakness and gains power by what you fear. I read in the bible that where some strange creatures in the bible that where with god and I feel their are a lot of other good beings out there that stand with him.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

What "experts"? People from the Society for Psychical Research? I have a crazy neighbor down the street that owns about 15 cats and is an "expert" on this stuff too. There's no evidence to refute. (So I guess in a round about way you're right, it is irrefutable.) Same nonsense as you find on those wretched shows on A&E.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
- Kinda like evolution right? But I posted this in the religious forum not the scientific forum. If you don't like the title thats not my issue. And actually an experiment is part of the scientific process, and this can be repeated and has been on a number of occasions whilst investigating these things. The fore-mentioned films mentioned provide NEW scientific evidence.

It's interesting that you support the scientific method when it supposedly proves demons and the Bible correct. Yet deny the same method used in all other areas of science when it doesn't reinforce your beliefs; like evolution, for example.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The video doesn't prove anything, just some fundamentalist Christians who make a living from their "demonic" spin on "ufology" and "psychic phenomenon".

The Scole Experiment has no scientific validation whatsoever:
skeptoid.com...
Many of the claims have simple explanations like laser pointers and inserting doctored film into a box in a darkened room.

In terms of the Bible some modern mediums and even demonologists would claim that not all "spirits" are demons, and that there are episodes of contact with the afterlife in the Bible (the Witch of Endor, for example).
Nowhere does Jesus say that demons operate as aliens or impersonate dead people.
Those Christian interpretations and squeezing of scripture into marketable answers have been around for a while though, and ultimately anything that isn't "Christian" is "demonic". Since there are over 30 000 sects of Christianity they have to be defined in broad terms as clear answers that are never given in the Bronze Age text itself, so they lie for Jesus, as if He had said anything on aliens or all mediums or ghosts as being "demonic".
Film and photography didn't exist in the time or context of Jesus, and there's no instruction how to value them as real or false.
Not that it matters, according to science religious and psychic phenomenon has never been proven as supernatural, no matter how many people would like it to be true.

The obsession with demons is probably one of the most evil influences that religion has on modern society.
Here we are ending a week of activism against the so-called African "witch children" - children and even infants who are accused of being demon possessed witches by pastors and their brainwashed parents.
In the Congo alone 15 000 children were left homeless because pastors accused them of witchcraft.
They are tortured and abused in Christian exorcisms, which are ill-defined and can snow-ball into anything.
The silence of Western demon-preachers on such cases is deafening, which proves the complete lack of morality in spreading such beliefs.

In Korea a Christian pastor and "faith-healer" has recently left his children to starve in an exorcism.
www.religionnewsblog.com...
And there are many such instances, where psychotic believers get some message from decontextualized Biblical passages that their children are possessed, and when the demons fail to materialize and exit it can end up in torture and murder.

Sadly, claims of demons set psychic research back into the worst superstitions of the Dark Ages, and has turned many a tentative believer back into a skeptic.
Will Storr, for example, becomes somewhat convinced of the existence of ghosts at the beginning of his book Will Storr vs.The Supernatural: One man's search for the truth about ghosts (Ebury Press: 2006), but this is ruined by religious demonologists, and in the final chapter he ends up at an "exorcism" in Kentucky, which turns out to be the religious child abuse of an autistic little boy.
Such practices and the social and inter-generational harm they cause will become more common, as programs on psychic investigations and haunted houses add a demonic spin to please the Christian audience, and already recreated tales become even more laughable.

Seeing the evil and abuse that religion creates in the world through demon-beliefs (which some still believe explains diseases), makes many turn to complete atheism and skepticism.
Perhaps one could even call it an insult to Christianity that such claims are said to "prove" the religion as true.
They seem to prove exactly the opposite.

edit on 10-3-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by novastrike81

Evolution is used in all other area's of science? What?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Originally posted by Sahabi
I do not cling to this opinion, and my opinion is subject to change as I encounter new evidence. But this is what I have felt the last few years.....

I believe aliens exist, but have not discovered or visited earth.

I believe Demons exist and have been with mankind since the beginning.

The UFOs that look like luminous orbs are demons.

The UFOs that look like triangles or large airships are top-secret military aircraft.

The aliens that we call 'Greys' are actually demons. Aleister Crowley's drawing of the entity named Lam is what makes me believe Greys are demons.

A false-flag alien invasion coordinated by influential Luciferians and Demons will take place to help usher in the One World Government.

Just my opinion so far.

I agree with what you said. But I do not believe in the part I underlined. The reason is one has to believe in evolution to come to the conclusion their is life on other planets. Thanks for your post.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

Stopped reading after the first sentence because you are stereotyping now and probably don't know much about the Scole Experiment or the scientists that were involved with it. We Christians who believe the bible is inspired word of God (call us fundamentalists) or whatever else you would like do not just say something is demonic when its not. There is something called "discernment" something you probably have never heard of but its very important to have it and their is alot more evidence to suggest paranormal and ufo's are interlinked and from a demonic origin. Oh yeah and lots of things have been done in our saviors name, but it doesn't mean they were led by the holy spirit to do such things.
edit on 10-3-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
double post
edit on 10-3-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by novastrike81

Actually I am not against the scientific method. I am all for sound science which is testable, repeatable, observable, and falsifiable but evolution does not even come close to meeting those standards to be considered scientific.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

I like your view butI think anything with light is not evil or demonicand i do believe money is the real evil and people do it's bidding. If evil aliens are around they have been here since the dawn of man and I do believe their are some that are with god and whose to say that what a human believes to be true is the truth. I have seen shadow ghosts and anything as black as a shadow being is pure evil, we chased it around the house and it disappeared when we split up to cut it off and we did not fear it. if you fear it it gives you weakness and gains power by what you fear. I read in the bible that where some strange creatures in the bible that where with god and I feel their are a lot of other good beings out there that stand with him.

No one said anything with light is evil. But UFO's that appear as light orbs are most likely demonic.

The thing we have to be careful of is that the Bible says Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. - 2 Corinthians 11:14

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join