It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1999 Columbine Massacre Revisited

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The massacre at Columbine High School was a conspiracy. One of Webster's Third New International Dictionary definitions of conspiracy is a crime committed by two or more people. Since both Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were two people that did those shootings resulting in gorey deaths of 13 students and a teacher at Columbine High School, those shootings were a conspiracy. Let's remember that Democrat Al Gore was Vice-President of the USA during those gorey acts of violence. I'd say there was some kind of mind control done by the Republicans to make Gore look bad. Maybe they feared aliens would've attacked Earth in fear that Gore would've had the US Military be totally gorey towards all living objects in the universe if Gore been elected President.
edit on 19-3-2012 by VoteJillSteinKatSwift2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2012 by VoteJillSteinKatSwift2012 because: I want to add more info.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I can't say for sure that there were more shooters or not, I wasn't there. However, I think when you get numerous reports of people giving the same name and description (Robert Perry, for example, with his "bad acne/acne scars", "bad teeth/overbite", etc) that there is possibly something to it. Dylan Klebold was about the same height as Robert, but Dylan did not have horrible acne, scarring or bad teeth. Even in Dylan's prom picture taken a few days before the shooting (the 17th, I think) he didn't have severe acne scarring or anything. But as I said, I can't say if it really was Robert or not.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
It wasn't just all the witnesses who were able to name other shooters. It was the witnesses who saw the group together right before the shooting started, It was the witnesses who heard shooting and bombs going off in different parts of the school simultaneously when officially Harris and Klebold were together almost the entire time. And it was the witnesses who saw active gunmen, and others who heard gunshots and explosions, after the time Harris and Klebold allegedly killed themselves

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
It's 4/20.
Columbine turns 13.
"Everybody in a white hat, stand up."

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
www.youtube.com...

A video possibly suggesting a 3rd shooter.

www.apfn.org...

Rumors, eye-witness testimony, official statements, and some evidence suggests other gunmen were involved. However, since ballistics reports from the Colorado Bureau of Investigation find no evidence of other shooters, the issue has become a moot point for the sheriff's office and the news media.

news.google.com...,4336061

Milwaukee journal sentinel press clipping ^^

evanlong.net...

“We saw three guys with guns
and then we saw a really tall guy
in a black trench coat.”

On May 6, 1999, then-CHS student Ashley Egeland gave the following statement: “I, Ashley Egeland, recognized Eric Harris and [redacted] in the hall while I was by the gymnasium shooting at me and other people.”

In the government reports, wherever a witness identifies someone besides Harris or Klebold by name as having been an attacker, the name has been redacted in accordance with State of Colorado law. In a few places, however, a name which was required to have been redacted has been left visible.

After Egeland described the redacted-name shooter as having been a “[w]hite male, about 5′ 8″ tall (described as the “same size as me (Ashley)”),” “with a “scrawny body” and glasses,” “reading glasses (non-descript) and not sunglasses,” “[and d]ark brown hair “below the ears and curled at the back,” the redacted name appears several more times in the text that follows.

On a following page of the report, a map of the school grounds is shown bearing captions indicating the positions of people and places relevant to Ashley’s testimony. Caption number one, which refers to the place where Ashley saw the shooters, is labeled, “Harris[.] Morris[.]” In her report, Ashley described this person as “shooting at [her] and other people” “about the same number of times as Eric Harris”.

This is a photo of CHS class of ’99 Chris Morris, a friend of Eric Harris, being taken into police custody on the afternoon of the attack.

more

Investigator PJ Doyle wrote on page 4,083 that then-student Katelyn Place “saw a person coming down the stairs on the outside. He was shooting a rifle. He was tall and [...] [h]e had a long shaped face. He was wearing a trench coat. Kate said, “It was [redacted]. I’m almost positive of it. I remember looking him dead in the eye. He was in my debate class for a little bit either the end of the last semester or the beginning of this one.” “She then stated that she recognized him as [redacted] [...]. Kate said that, “Dylan kind of looks like [redacted], but Dylan doesn’t have the long face. [redacted] teeth are messed up and he was smiling and I saw his teeth then.” Kate said that she has since seen pictures of Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris, and she said, “It’s not one of them.”

High school teens are completely unreliable as witnesses, there is nothing to their claims. Once you take away their accounts you will find that there is nothing to suggest that there were more than two shooters. whether or not those Klebold and Harris acted on their own in the planning stages should be the question for discussion.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by revolutionphase1

It was all Marilyn Manson's fault... wasn't it?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
There has to be someone to blame, but themselves, of course.

I'm surprised nobody's tried to blame the Jews yet.

I'd bet Jew Watch has an article blaming the Jews though.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by QQXXw
High school teens are completely unreliable as witnesses, there is nothing to their claims.

And you know this how?

Once you take away their accounts you will find that there is nothing to suggest that there were more than two shooters...

Yes, once you take away all the evidence of more shooters, you will have little evidence of other shooters.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

Once you take away their accounts you will find that there is nothing to suggest that there were more than two shooters...

Yes, once you take away all the evidence of more shooters, you will have little evidence of other shooters.

Indeed.
Redacted, redacted, redacted.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

High school teens are completely unreliable as witnesses, there is nothing to their claims.

And you know this how?

Once you start to treat high school teens as reliable witnesses in an event like this, you can end up with the crazy notion that there is a trench coat mafia

reductio ad absurdum

edit on 21-4-2012 by QQXXw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

There they are in the 1998 yearbook, under the name, trenchcoat mafia.
Look, you can see them smiling, Joe Stair, Chris Morris, Brian Sargeant...
Although, I believe Robert Perry claims he was the only member of the group who had an authentic "trenchcoat."
All those names have been redacted from the witness statements.
"Who says we are different? Insanity's healthy!"
edit on 21-4-2012 by CodyOutlaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

I also think the police did a lot of covering up...simply because they knew the messed up that day

Yeah they did but the school was huge and they wasn't familar with the building. So it took them a long time to get to people. Then when they found people they would have to take the time to help them. Then they would go on. The police did an excellent job...they just didn't have enough policemen for the job.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

Not to forget, at least one of the shooters (if not both) was on Fluvoxamine, an anti-depressant medication containing Fluoride, the same stuff that is put in water and toothpaste. A lot of the "wild shooter" cases are due to anti-psychotic medications but of course, that never gets MSM attention. The rabbit hole isn't always deep but it is often out of plain view.

Did you know that sodium Fluoride is also one of the basic ingredients in both PROZAC (FLUoxetene Hydrochloride) and Sarin Nerve Gas (Isopropyl-Methyl-Phosphoryl FLUORIDE)

Source

ETA More expert info on the shooters meds and its effects on them can be found here.
edit on 9/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

edit on 9/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Changed to a reply instead of a post

WAKE UP PEOPLE AND READ THIS!!! Every mass shooter for the last twenty years has been on this medication or a similar one. SOMEBODY IS PROGRAMMING THESE SHOOTERS. What are they being told behind closed doors in the doctors office?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...
this video is relevant to this conversation and post because it ties eric harris and the september 11th 2001 new york terror attack this is a crazy good catch please view this i cant even believe the blatant reference!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join