It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1999 Columbine Massacre Revisited

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
For those who deny Columbine was a conspiracy......i create this thread for you.

I will start by providing examples + reports you may or may not already know.There is a lot, so if you are not interested in this topic, i don't suggest further exploration.

Phrase of the Day

Jefferson County Police Report - Outside Witnesses

Link

According to Abodaca, the audiovisual class transmits a "Phrase of the Day" over the school television system each day at the end of second period. Abodaca recalls the Phrase of the Day on April 20th 1999, which was broadcast on the televisions in each classroom, appeared to be written in German. He later heard from other friends this Phrase of the Day was transmitted by the Trenchcoat Mafia members in the audiovisual class, and was translated to mean "Today is the day you wish you werent here." - pg 7

Arnold stated that the "Thought for the day" on the Rebel News Network (RNN) on the day of the shooting was words to the effect " Today is the day you wish you werent here." Arnolds teacher, Mr. Talocco, told Arnold that he was mad about the message and did not think that Harris or Klebold had access to RNN. - pg 18

Chris Morris

Employee who worked with Chris Morris

Aaron Bonewell is a sophmore at Columbine High school and an employee of Black Jack Pizza.
-

Bonewell said that when he started at Black Jack Pizza, Eric Harris and Chris Morris already were emplyed there. Dylan Klebold started later but had worked there previously. Bonewell worked with Harris, Klebold, Morris and Dykeman frequently. While Bonewell only worked Friday and Saturday evenings, he said that Harris, Klebold and Morris worked much more often. He characterized (3 names blacked out by ink) as close friends and associates and said that they were together more often than not. He believes that besides work and school, they would frequently "party" together. Bonewell said that (3 names blacked out again) occasionally wore black trench coats to work but more frequently at school. All three habitually wore black berets. pg 60

The 3 names blacked out match "Harris, Klebold and Morris" in length. You can try it out yourself with a ruler. Why black that out?

Here is an interview with Chris:

ABC interview -

Footage of Chris Morris being arrested on that day @ 6:51 mark.
He is wearing a South Park shirt.

Interestingly enough, Chris Morris was mentioned in the witness reports.

(8894) "Daphne Baca had listed 4 names of possible suspects. Those names included Eric Harris, Dylan Klebold, Chris Morris, and Robert Perry."

Chris Wisher, sophomore (9832) "....he recognized one of the shooters--the other shooter was the kid wearing black that was arrested and placed in cuffs and put inside a black police car. He said that he is 100% positive that he was the male that shot at him." "Thought he recognized Chris Morris as being one of the shooters.... ...on the west side of the cafeteria."(EP6-265)

The kid wearing black and put in the police car was Chris Morris, as seen in the video above.

Ashley Egelund, freshman (22671) "Ashley was in north corridor when she observed (Redacted) and Eric Harris coming around the corner from the library.... She said Chris Morris was armed with a handgun while Harris was armed with a shotgun.(5248 ) ....both started shooting at Ashley.... Ashley did not know (Redacted) at first but she saw his picture in the yearbook and is positive it was (Redacted).

What name kept getting "Redacted"? I believe it was Chris Morris.

101 witnesses see 3+ suspects

The ABC interview could be staged, and since Dylan & Eric are supposedly the only shooters, why did people see Chris Morris? The logical answer is his identity was mistaken with Dylan Klebold, as a student claimed to see both Chris and Eric armed. Does Dylan look like Chris? Could there have been multiple shooters that all looked similar? At the end of the day, Chris Morris should not be left out of this conspiracy.

Masks

Cole finised his fourth period class and walked out of the school via the doors located on the upper level just north of the library on the west side. He meets up with Jack Abodaca and Chris Wisher when he noticed two males in trench coats. One was wearing a ski mask with one large hole in it.Both were tall and believed that they had just come through the same doors that he exited from. ...(continued) He recalled seeing a 3rd male who was wearing a white t-shirt that had either short sleeves or no sleeves, blue jeans exit the building behind the two trenched males. He next remembered that the male in the white shirt yelled at the other two males in trench coats to " GO!! GO !! " pg 100

A mask is worn to hide your identity. Dylan & Eric had no intention of doing this. Who was hiding? Who was in the white shirt instructing them?

Amy Terry, sophomore (2207) Was told by friend Elisha Encinias that she was in the commons when trench coaters with masks on came in shooting. Running upstairs, she sees 4 people in trenchcoats coming in through the glass doors at the west end of the main hallway.

Josh was asked to describe the suspects. He stated one was pretty tall, he stated it was Dylan as he was in gym class last semester with him. Josh stated the suspect was wearing black clothing, black trench coat that was real long to the ankles, the suspect had a mask on his face. Josh stated he knew this becase the guys face was black and he couldnt see his face because of this. For clarification Josh was aksed how he knew this was Dylan, if he couldnt see his face. Josh stated he knew Dylan was tall and after reading the seeing who the suspects were, he knew it was Dylan of the two suspects. pg 86

edit on 9-3-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Person in white t-shirt

Who was this person? Numerous witnesses saw him, yet not with any weapon.

Arnold looked towards the shool and saw a short pudgy male, wearing a white t-shirt, and throwing something onto the roof of the school near the electrical transformers. pg 16

Jason and Mike Kenny began running towards some houses when he looked back and observed a party wearing a white shirt walking calmly from the parking lot towards the scene where the gunman in the trench coat was firing the gun. That appeared very odd to Jason that everyone else was running from the area and here was a guy walking directly into the location. Jason stated that the person wearing the white shirt was not carrying anything that he could see and that he then lost sight of him when he went behind a car. pg 70

From there, he said he walked to the northwest side of the building to the top of the stairs just outside the Library. He stated at that time, he heard an exposion from a bomb that had exploded in the parking lot. He then saw a male in a white t-shirt and blue jeans holding a handgun walk from a corner near the cafateria. pg 127

He saw a gunman ducked down in Weaver Park; subjects W/M, 2 wearing black trench coats, black berets, black pants, black army boots, black t-shirts, carrying shotguns; he has seen them at school before, but did not find them in the yearbook he was shown;the third subject had light brown hair, wearing a white t-shirt and jeans, throwing bombs pg 3

Billy stated that two subjects were wearing trench coats, and the third was wearing a white shirt. According to Billy the two subjects wearing the trench coats had guns. He did not see the subject weaing the white shirt with a firearm. Bill related that the subject with the white shirt was pacing back and forth and was about 5 feet away from the two in the trench coats. pg 10

September 11th Connection
Dylan Klebold was born September 11th 1981

en.wikipedia.org...

...if there isnt such a place, then we will hijack a hell of a lot of bombs and crash a plane into NYC with us inside firing away as we go down. just something to cause more devistation.

acolumbinesite.com...

wtf!!!!!!!!

Random info
Columbine families sue for $5 billion
news.bbc.co.uk...

Hitler was born on April 20th, as was the massacre. The shooters not only spoke german around school, they wrote German in their journals, and the "Phrase of the Day" on 4/20 was German.

Loni said that Katie told her about one week ago, Eric Harris started writing stuff on the outside of his backpack. I asked what kind of stuff, and Loni said like- " I hate you." pg 75

Seems like he was playing mind games on the students. Getting them mentally prepared. I bet he was in a trench coat too.

Bill Clinton addresses Nation

Adam's song - Blink 182

The song caused a stir in 2000 when it was set to replay indefinitely on a nearby stereo as 17-year-old Greg Barnes, a survivor of the Columbine High School massacre, hanged himself in the garage of his family's home. Hoppus, the song's writer, has insisted that the song is anti-suicide.

Adam's Song
edit on 9-3-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I've read tons of stuff over the years on Columbine.And in my opinion there was no conspiracy.And the fact that you're trying to connect it to Sept 11th is ridiculous.Yes,I know what was in their writings and he was born on Sept 11th.It's a coincidence,nothing more.

Now,I do believe that others knew what was going to happen and failed to report it.But there's no proof that anyone other then Harris and Klebold were the shooters.I also think the police did a lot of covering up...simply because they knew the messed up that day.Their response was weak at best.Also,I don't know why you're surprised at the link of the families suing.I don't know how old you are but I remember that at the time A LOT of blame was placed on Doom..and music.Specifically Marilyn Manson if I remember correctly.
edit on 9-3-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by revolutionphase1

Not to forget, at least one of the shooters (if not both) was on Fluvoxamine, an anti-depressant medication containing Fluoride, the same stuff that is put in water and toothpaste. A lot of the "wild shooter" cases are due to anti-psychotic medications but of course, that never gets MSM attention. The rabbit hole isn't always deep but it is often out of plain view.

Did you know that sodium Fluoride is also one of the basic ingredients in both PROZAC (FLUoxetene Hydrochloride) and Sarin Nerve Gas (Isopropyl-Methyl-Phosphoryl FLUORIDE)

Source

ETA More expert info on the shooters meds and its effects on them can be found here.
edit on 9/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

edit on 9/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Changed to a reply instead of a post

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I saw this when I was younger and I knew something was fishy, the camera angles the timing... all a set up and this site just proves it!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
I've read tons of stuff over the years on Columbine.And in my opinion there was no conspiracy

So who's the guy in the white shirt/blue jeans throwing bombs on the roof?

We are told only 2 people took place in the massacre.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Pretty sure that was debunked.I'll have a look around and come back with a link.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dez87
I saw this when I was younger and I knew something was fishy, the camera angles the timing... all a set up and this site just proves it!

Uh what?Camera angles?What are you talking about ? The actual shootings were not shown on tv nor recorded?Unless you're talking about the surveilance videos from inside the school.Clearly they've been edited for time.Years ago you could get the full video from the sheriff's department.Don't think you can now.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Cant debunk 100 + witnesses seeing more than 2 gunman

Witnesses

All those reports are backed by scanned Jefferson County Police follow-up reports found here:

JeffCountyWitnesses

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

dylanklebold.com...

Sure can.Also,you have to keep in mind the gravity of the situation.The human mind is funny,when under duress you're not going to recall things exactly as what they were.I'm looking for another link,there's one out there that clearly says the witnesses saw either Harris or Klebold AFTER they took off the trench coats.Pretty sure it was Harris.Meaning they were confused.It happens.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

In the website you posted it states:

We acknowledge possibility that a third person may have been involved in the very beginning due to the testimony of (insert names here) but we do not support the possibility of a bonafide third shooter. The reason for this is that there is no direct evidence to indicate an actual third shooter.

I can agree with that. He may not be a shooter, but he is seen throwing bombs onto the roof. This could be to simulate gun shots, scare kids on other levels of the school, signal other shooters to advance - tons of possibilities. We may not know his role, but he obviously had one. Did you read the accounts i pulled from the police report?

What about Chris Morris? Why did people think they saw Chris with a gun? He is a very good liar in his interview.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by revolutionphase1

In the website you posted it states:

We acknowledge possibility that a third person may have been involved in the very beginning due to the testimony of (insert names here) but we do not support the possibility of a bonafide third shooter. The reason for this is that there is no direct evidence to indicate an actual third shooter.

I can agree with that. He may not be a shooter, but he is seen throwing bombs onto the roof. This could be to simulate gun shots, scare kids on other levels of the school, signal other shooters to advance - tons of possibilities. We may not know his role, but he obviously had one. Did you read the accounts i pulled from the police report?

What about Chris Morris? Why did people think they saw Chris with a gun? He is a very good liar in his interview.

He wasn't seen throwing bombs on the roof.Pretty sure it was proven that people saw some guy doing repairs on the roof.I've tried to find a link to the site I used to frequent but it appears to be gone now.And yes,before you say it..it happens.People can't afford to keep their websites up so they lose them.I've read every link you posted long ago on various websites.

Here's a good article extras.denverpost.com... His movements are well known on that day.It's from around the time it happened.As i've said previously you can get the actual documents from the sheriffs office.I don't know if you still can,that's on you to find out if you actually want to learn what really happened and not believe everything you read online.

This wasn't a conspiracy.It's really as cut and dry as it seems : Two kids thought they were wronged and wanted revenge.It was tragic.As I said I believe they told people of what they were planning.But no one else was involved.
edit on 10-3-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Scroll down to where it says third shooter.

ETA : That is the official police report of what happened.I'm assuming it's archived on CNN since it happened so long ago.
edit on 10-3-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Just read the online journals they had that are still published. You can search for the link here on ATS. Read what they wrote and were feeling. Compare those feelings and behaviors to what we now know more about as far as active shooters, MK ultra victims, etc. You should be able to connect the dots and see from teh pattern recognition that it was a setup. It follows all the same essential factors that are more identified/known about today. I have no doubt in years to come we will find out that most of these shooters (loughner, columbine, cho) were primed by certain peoples to commit the crimes they did, with the intention of the people puppetting them to be to get away clean.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

As i've said previously you can get the actual documents from the sheriffs office.I don't know if you still can,that's on you to find out if you actually want to learn what really happened and not believe everything you read online.

All of my quotes are from the sherriffs documents. The first link in this thread are the actual scanned Jefferson County reports. Why do you assume i havnt gone over them?

www.cnn.com...

The website is saying the 3rd person in the white t-shirt was Eric Harris.
Who was the person in the Ski mask? If it was truley Eric in white, why was he seen with no weapons? He had a 9mm Carbine, plenty ammo and body straps.

Black Trenchcoats + Black Boots vs. a White t-shirt and Blue jeans = small chance the human brain will register that 3rd person. Just like a hollywood movie, they had the actors in front, while the director trailed behind/telling them what to do.

Peter Ball stated he then began to hear more "bangs" and what he believed to be "explosions." Peter Ball reiterated he believed those sounds were initially coming from the West section of the library, but at some point soon there after, began to hear the same noises on the Northeast side of the library. pg 7 Library Witnesses

Bombs may have been being thrown from different locations or set off via remote. What would be the advantage? Terror from all directions keeps everyone scared, and everyone in one place.

ABC even said on April 21st, the day after: "The dead bodies remain in the school due to the presence of bombs"

wtf????

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by revolutionphase1

As i've said previously you can get the actual documents from the sheriffs office.I don't know if you still can,that's on you to find out if you actually want to learn what really happened and not believe everything you read online.

All of my quotes are from the sherriffs documents. The first link in this thread are the actual scanned Jefferson County reports. Why do you assume i havnt gone over them?

www.cnn.com...

The website is saying the 3rd person in the white t-shirt was Eric Harris.
Who was the person in the Ski mask? If it was truley Eric in white, why was he seen with no weapons? He had a 9mm Carbine, plenty ammo and body straps.

Black Trenchcoats + Black Boots vs. a White t-shirt and Blue jeans = small chance the human brain will register that 3rd person. Just like a hollywood movie, they had the actors in front, while the director trailed behind/telling them what to do.

Peter Ball stated he then began to hear more "bangs" and what he believed to be "explosions." Peter Ball reiterated he believed those sounds were initially coming from the West section of the library, but at some point soon there after, began to hear the same noises on the Northeast side of the library. pg 7 Library Witnesses

Bombs may have been being thrown from different locations or set off via remote. What would be the advantage? Terror from all directions keeps everyone scared, and everyone in one place.

ABC even said on April 21st, the day after: "The dead bodies remain in the school due to the presence of bombs"

wtf????

It was Eric Harris.They were mistaken.Unfortunatley since it happened so long ago a lot of online resources have disappeared.Your actor comment is ridiculous.You think there were people there telling them what to do?That's what you're implying.

As for the bombs,again,I don't know how old you are.I don't know if you actually watched it as it unfolded.(i did)There was mass confusion that day and a lot of rumors.It's well known that Harris and Klebold were tossing pipe bombs everywhere they went while in the school.And as for your last sentence,the bodies remained where they were because it was a crime scene.I'm not gonna do your research for you.go look around there's no conspiracy with this.I say that because I know you're gonna say wheres your links!? Prove it!No,that's your job.This happened 13 years ago and everything that you're claiming has been debunked.No 3rd shooter.No one was tossing bombs on the roof.

ETA : I hate the word debunked.Look at it like this : the facts state otherwise.Look at them then you'll see the truth.Actual facts.Not what YOU think happened.
edit on 11-3-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Over 40 eyewitnesses identified other shooters by name. And they were all mistaken? I don't think so.....

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I graduated from Columbine and was among the first class to do so. That was the last place in the world I would have thought something like that would have occurred.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
so what is the conspiracy? there were more than 2 shooters?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Eyewitnesses identified seven different participants, not the two you hear about. In addition to Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, there were two other Columbine students, two recent ex-students, and a seventh man(older than a high schooler) who remains unidentified but whose physical description does fit any of the other six.
edit on 12-3-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join