It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Schizophrenia Phoenomenon: Brain Bugs!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Scientists have taken the first step toward making it possible to eavesdrop on people's thoughts by successfully decoding brain waves associated with hearing. Their eventual goal is to create a prosthetic device that would provide a voice for those who are unable to speak. To obtain the sound-stimulated brainwave patterns, Pasley used a device called an electroencephalograph, which measures the electrical firing of the patients’ auditory circuits through electrodes already implanted in the patients' brains when they hear spoken words.

He reproduced those words digitally by feeding the brain wave data into an electronic voice synthesizer.

www.voanews.com...

Enjoy auditory and visual binaural beat stimulation for brainwave entrainment. Realize unlimited inner-growth using Mind Alive, Mind Gear and Mindplace light and sound mind machines. Expand your natural Alpha waves and Theta waves using binaural beats for creative imagery and meditation, Beta waves for heightened athletic performance or Delta waves for deep, restive sleep.

www.mindmachines.com...

All classroom activities are based on our own research on brain wave correction and optimization (EEG). These classroom activities are supported by custom-developed computer-aided training programs.

www.absabacusbrainstudy.com...

There is evidence that ELF magnetic waves can affect brain waves. This set of experiments was designed to study the effects of ELF rotating magnetic fields on the brain. The specific ELF frequencies I was interested in studying are 6-10 Hertz. These frequencies are the same as those produced by the human brain in the theta and alpha states. Generally, specific brain wave frequency ranges can be associated with mood or thought patterns.

Subjects verbatim reports were quite revealing. (Keep in mind that none of the subjects actually said they felt the ELFs.) The most common verbatim reports occurred between 8.6 and 9.6 Hertz. Common statements were subtle “tingling” sensations in the fingers, arms, legs, teeth, and roof of the mouth. Two subjects reported a “metallic” feeling in their mouth. One subject reported a “tightness” in the chest and another subject reported a “tightness” in the stomach. Several subjects also reported sensations when the ELF frequency was between 6 and 7 Hertz. The verbatim responses in this range were “ringing” in the ears, “flushed” face, “fatigued”, “tightening” in the chest and “increasing” pulse.

journal.borderlands.com...

So now we know that the government knows how the brain works. And even knows how to program machines to read brain waves. Stephen Hawking anyone?

Dr. Andrija Puharich (in the 1950 & 60s), found that a clairvoyant‘s brainwaves turned to 8 Hz when their psychic powers were operative. In 1956, he observed an Indian Yogi controlling his brainwaves, deliberately shifting his consciousness from one level to another. Puharich trained people via bio-feedback to do this consciously, that is, creating 8 Hz waves with the technique of bio-feedback. A psychic healer generated 8 Hz waves through a hands-on healing process, actually alleviating that patient‘s heart trouble; the healer‘s brain emitting 8 Hz.

One person, emitting a certain frequency, can make another also resonate to the same frequency. Our brains are extremely vulnerable to any technology that sends out ELF waves, because they immediately start resonating to the outside signal by a kind of tuning-fork effect.

7.83 Hz (earth‘s pulse rate) made a person ”feel good," producing an altered-state

10.80 Hz causes riotous behavior

6.6 Hz causes depression.

Puharich made ELF waves change RNA and DNA in the body, breaking hydrogen bonds to make a person resonate at a higher vibratory rate.

Puharich presented the mental effects of ELF waves to military leaders, but they would not believe him. He then gave this information to certain dignitaries of other Western nations. The US Government burned down his home in New York to shut him up, whereas he then fled to Mexico. However, the Russians discovered which ELF frequencies affected what portion of the human brain; it was on July 4, 1976, that they began zapping the U.S. Embassy in Moscow with electromagnetic-waves, varying the signal, also focusing on 10 Hz. (10 Hz puts people into a hypnotic state).

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

So my question is this? What is schizophrenia is it something someone is born with? Can the government make targeted individuals think they are schizophrenic?

And also is it possible to use a device to read peoples thoughts without them making a sound? Is it possible to control peoples dreams?

Now that we know the brain works off frequency waves and can be distorted and messed with via ELF waves the same waves used by HAARP what can't we do?

Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I have talked to a good share of schizophrenics in my time. Almost all of them reported seeing shadows, having audible hallucinations, and feeling extremely anxious at times. I suspect that these individuals are suffering from either temporal lobe epilepsy, or some other temporal lobe syndrome. I believe that the ELF waves effect the temporal lobes and may explain why people experience elevated heart rate, dizziness, nausea, sensations in the abdomen, and headaches.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Do you think the government can target individuals and make them schizophrenic?

Is it possible the government increased Tesla's schizophrenia symptoms so they could steal his ideas?

and how do you feel about this piece of information about Russia using ELF waves on the US Embassy?

Puharich presented the mental effects of ELF waves to military leaders, but they would not believe him. He then gave this information to certain dignitaries of other Western nations. The US Government burned down his home in New York to shut him up, whereas he then fled to Mexico. However, the Russians discovered which ELF frequencies affected what portion of the human brain; it was on July 4, 1976, that they began zapping the U.S. Embassy in Moscow with electromagnetic-waves, varying the signal, also focusing on 10 Hz. (10 Hz puts people into a hypnotic state.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
So my question is this? What is schizophrenia is it something someone is born with? Can the government make targeted individuals think they are schizophrenic?

And also is it possible to use a device to read peoples thoughts without them making a sound? Is it possible to control peoples dreams?

There is a possibility that schizophrenic symptoms were identified as a means to diagnose targeted individuals (gives you an indication of how long behavioral experiments have been going on, either via emg, chemical or otherwise). The reason for such would effectively discredit the unwitting victims and maintain trust in the authority structures of society (doctors, government, et cetera)...

The government can induce 'schizo' behavior...quite easily in my opinion considering recent events I have experienced and the fact that I was relatively functional until I was completely effected. I have since returned to relative normalcy...

It is possible to read peoples thoughts in my experience.

It is possible to influence the dream state in my experience.

I have links in my signature that describe the liklihood...

Did I have to make this about me? Nope. Did I? Yep...The tech is being released to the public and now it is easy to see what possibilities exist with regards to mind manipulation.

Targeted Individuals are not schizophrenic.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
More on Dr. Andrija Puharich.

At the end of Andrija’s life he put together a manuscript called: ELF MAGNETIC MODEL OF MATTER AND MIND,
THE ORIGIN OF LIFE AND THE ART OF HEALING It was never published but has now been scanned and put into PDF format on this site.

www.puharich.nl...

NINE

www.world-enlightenment.com...

So here is another man with great ideas for mankind. Who had his inventions and ideas used for malicious intentions. What is going on behind the curtain any ideas?

edit on 9-3-2012 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Got any information you can add to the thread as in links, videos?

I'm certainly interested in this program. As schizophrenia has not yet been announced as a real diagnosis.

As far as I know it's still something that is in question. When looking at the symptoms it doesn't clearly stand out from anything we've heard of before.

I think it's a way for the government to discredit targeted individuals who are exposing dis-information agents.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.invegasustenna.com... content=Schizophrenia+Symptoms%7cmkwid%7csXGBhjFrb%7cpcrid%7c9728092718
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Good thread there can't be enough info on this type of tech, and yes people have been experimented on with out there permission for some time now too, it appears there is a loop hole in the United States by laws that allow this type of expermination to go on without there consent but yet illegal for them to do it too people of other countries go figure.

Here's another thread on ATS you should have a look at it talks about one of the direct energy weapons they are now fine tunning......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

HAARP right?

Cause that's pretty much what this thread has gotten to. Proving my last thread Operation: Destroy Ignorance: HAARP, Chem-Trails.

Not that I started out trying to prove my last thread. But the more I dig into this thing the more it's all interrelated. And it's even gone deep enough to get into religion and ancient aliens. See the mortal chronicles.

Not trying to advertise other threads but when you introduce frequencys and pyramids and philadelphia experiments you begin to realise just where the dis-information is.

This is why they make people like me out to be schizophrenic. Because we unravel the brainwashing.

And thats dangerous when it comes to be groups of people and not just one person.

Killing me would make it obvious. Making me out to be insane is alot more viable.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
Got any information you can add to the thread as in links, videos?

The links in my signature will lead you to many other links...I can't type it all out again...

As far as anything that proves without a shadow of a doubt...not so much. Tis the holy grail for TI's...

I have come across other links since those threads; I'll try and roust them up in a bit.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Sounds good and I'll check them links sometime!

Deffinately believe there is alot we are not being told!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I have been meaning to start a thread regarding this website but haven't gotten around to it; for now I'll just drop it here. It's a swedish site and one that I wasn't aware of until just recently. You'll notice that there are many links on this topic alone to the left side of the page.

Synthetic Telepathy

Some good info in there.

Of course, I really want some links that show corporate records...that's where all the research went, in my opinion, after the Church Committee...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Artificial Intelligence and European project FACETS (the analog computer) provides new medical imaging technique for the brain and the possibility of “reverse engineering the brain”

The government lacks a regulator who can ensure that the laws for ethical review and informed consent for research on humans with brain implants followed. The shortage means that the Government neither can satisfy the requirements of the conventions on human rights and bioethics incumbent government, a precarious situation for European citizens.Graduate Abuse can happen completely without insight with brain-machine interface and e-science.

When science produces results that are changing the neurobiological description of human consciousness, what is left of the notions that humans have free will and personal responsibility for their actions? New knowledge about the neural basis of morality is blowing also renewed debate about the existence of a universal morality. These questions are discussed within the field of neuroethics, a subject that deals with the philosophical and ethical issues raised by neuroscience and cognitive research. (Centre for Research Ethics & Bioethics )

www.cyberbrain.se...

Synthetic telepathy“Artificial Telepathy” is the art of electronically transfering thought directly to and from a brain. The primary objectives of www.cyberbrain.se are to expose technology that can provide point to point communication from one brain to another, to localize unwanted sources of telepathic communication, and to provide evidence that technologically implemented telepathy is possible.

Technology to block unwanted voices is being investigated. A key objective is to prove the existence of criminals who abuse existing synthetic telepathy technology. Further objectives include investigating other computational substrates than brain tissue. www.cyberbrain.se is also interested in marketing existing synthetic telepathy technology. For justice and medical purposes only.

“The events at the international political scene, in the last few years, confirm that the concept of remote control of human brain is a matter of negotiations. In January 1999 the European Parliament passed a resolution where it calls for an international convention introducing a global ban on all developments and deployments of weapons which might enable any form of manipulation of human beings.”

The term “Mind control” basically means covert attempts to influence the thoughts and behavior of human beings against their will (or without their knowledge), particularly when surveillance of an individual is used as an integral part of such influencing and the term “Psychotronic Torture” comes from psycho (of psychological) and electronic. This is actually a very sophisticated form of remote technological torture that slowly invalidates and incapacitates a person. These invisible and non-traceable technological assaults on human beings are done in order to destroy someone psychologically and physiologically. Actually, as par scientific resources, the human body, much like a computer, contains myriad data processors. They include, but are not limited to, the chemical-electrical activity of the brain, heart, and peripheral nervous system, the signals sent from the cortex region of the brain to other parts of our body, the tiny hair cells in the inner ear that process auditory signals, and the light-sensitive retina and cornea of the eye that process visual activity. We are on the threshold of an era in which these data processors of the human body may be manipulated or debilitated.

www.cyberbrain.se...

...to be continued

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

US Federal politician Dennis Kucinich – In October 2001, Congressman Dennis J. Kucinich introduced a bill to the House of Representatives which, it was hoped would be extremely important in the fight to expose and stop psycho-electronic mind control experimentation on involuntary, non-consensual citizens. The Bill was referred to the Committee on Science, and in addition to the Committee on Armed Services and International Relations. In the original bill a ban was sought on ‘exotic weapons’ including electronic, psychotronic or information weapons, chemtrails, particle beams, plasmas, electromagnetic radiation, extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation, or mind control technologies. Despite the inclusion of a prohibition of the basing of weapons in space, and the use of weapons to destroy objects or damage objects in space, there is no mention in the revised bill of any of the aforementioned mind-invasive weaponry, nor of the use of satellite or radar or other energy based technology for deploying or developing technology designed for deployment against the minds of human beings. [the original Bill was called The Space Preservation Act, 2001 (HR 2977) it was reintroduced as The Space Preservation Act, 2002 (HR 3616 )]. Kucinich’s efforts mirrored similar attempts made some years earlier by ex astronaut, Sen. John Glenn.

Basically what I'm getting at this is. Aslong as the public don't know about it and everyone keeps it hush hush. They can experiment all they want because it doesn't officialy exist except to us conspiracy theorists.

So how many people believe they are schizophrenic and have lives ruined due to these experiments?

What can be done about it?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

satellite/computer monitoring of all telecommunications worldwide) To intercept conversations, emails etc. To steal ideas and harass targets (writers, whistleblowers etc).To monitor and stop terrorists and other criminals
AUDIO-VISUAL SATELLITES
(Allowing 24/7 surveillance of anyone, even in their homes) To gather blackmail-friendly material; to oppress targets and other citizens; to feed results to media/political criminals.To monitor and stop terrorists and other criminals
INTERACTIVE TRANSECTOR DEVICE (Sat-based – Pat US #4893815
16-1-90 L. Rowan. To spy on political targets etc by finding, locking onto and tracking those victims so as to terrorise/torture them To monitor and stop terrorists and other criminals
METHODS OF ALTERING CONSCIOUSNESS
(Sat-based – Pat US #5123899, 23/6/92 J. Gall + Pat US #5289438, 22/2/94 J. Gall) To alter targets moods by stimulating the brain to exhibit certain rhythms (angry, sad, sleepy etc); EEG cloning/feedback To help the emotionally distressed
BRAIN WAVE ANALYSERS (Remote neural monitoring & electronic brain linking, via sat – Pat US #6011991, 1/4/00
A. Mardirossian) To read the minds of targets; to rob, rape, terrorise and oppress completely yet covertly. Experiments in mind control, AI & cloning are also carried out To help interrogate criminals
NEUROPHONES
(Sat-based – Pat US #3393279 16/7/68 P. Flanagan + Pat US #3647970 7/3/72 P. Flanagan) To make the target hear voices via the laser/MW/R.wave direction of sound that’s been converted to electrical impulse to go straight to the targets brain To communicate with the deaf, stroke victims etc
NOTE: Alone, or in conjunction with subliminal and visual technologies, as well as role playing etc, these technologies can be used for trickery including apparent schizophrenic episodes, paranormal or “alien” encounters and much more.

Gotta love the Patriot Act.

Anyone realise the implications of this? We gave away what little freedom we had for phantom terrorists.

www.fincen.gov...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
so lets just add this piece :

Remote-Controlled Humans via electrical stimulation is known as galvanic vestibular stimulation, or GVS. When a weak DC current is delivered to the mastoid behind your ear, your body responds by shifting your balance toward the anode. The stronger the current, the more powerful its pull. If it is strong enough, it not only throws you off balance but alters the course of your movement.

GVS has been known about for at least a century, but it attracted relatively little interest until the last 20 years. If researchers at the Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (nyse: NTT - news - people ) Communication Science Laboratories have their way, that interest may soon accelerate--and even go commercial.

www.forbes.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Its a huge amount to go through.....OP
thanks......
Are you aware of the success they are having by treating scitzophenics with of all things antibiotics???
The improvement was noted in these patients when being administered antibiotics for other purposes, but they reported a lessening of symptoms...this has led to further study but no conclusions as yet.....

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I just want to say, that people look for ways to see or understand what could be evil or good using instruments, but it will never explain things of the spiritual. Our bodies will show effects of evil or good and this is what the instruments will pick up, but its merely a small portion, and it will never do justice of the true hidden nature of people.

Our spirits or souls inside us cannot be measured by man made instruments, but only be understood by the set apart spirit from heaven. This is the only tool we can use to determine good or evil, and that is something that nearly everyone will not understand.

Our spirit within us will shape our body into what we are as we grow. Maye by our 20s or 30 we show what we feel, understand inside ourselves. Its a deeping meaning that just what the experts say on tv or the internet. What people should do is stop with the carnal understanding, and start looking into the spiritual understanding. We are spiritual beings with a layer of skin and bones covering ourselves. Its truly amazing when someone understands the full magnitude of these things.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBlackman

Awesome...thank you.

Remote Controlled Humans, eh?

The scary thought about that is what if there was a plot to have an automation control the humans...

Some of these bastards are monsters...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Did you even watch the Hawkings video you posted? He says he communicates using his finger and a remote control. He doesn't do it telepathically

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Schizophrania is a very real diagnosis. I don't know where you get the idea that it hasn't been accepted yet.Just the causes are unknown.

BUT

they have made leaps recently and emotional disorders like bipolar and schizophrenia are due to the amygdala and other parts of the brain not filtering information or emotions correctly.

they receive information five times the normal person, which is why they get overloaded and see hallucinations, and why they will go into a rampage or get anxious over something stupid.

The only way the government could trigger it is if the patient has a recessive gene and they cause some kind of trauma to activate it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join