It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can we fix election fraud?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I had a friend of mine send me a link to this video on you tube its of a 1992 made for TV movie called An American story. I have seen that it has been posted before on ATS but I believe given the election fraud we are facing maybe we can learn a lesson from history... then again maybe not.

On 2 August 1946, some Americans, brutalized by their county government, used armed force to overturn it. These Americans wanted honest, open elections. For years they had asked for state or Federal election monitors to prevent vote fraud -- forged ballots, secret ballot counts, and intimidation by armed sheriff's deputies -- by the local political boss. They got no help.

constitution.org...

In five precincts free of vote fraud, the GI candidate for sheriff, Knox Henry, won 1,168 votes to Cantrell's 789, while other GI candidates won by similar margins. On August 2, a town meeting set up a three-man governing committee. The regular police having fled, six men were chosen to police Etowah. In addition, "Individual citizens were called upon to form patrols or guard groups, often led by a GI... To their credit, however, there is not a single mention of an abuse of power on their behalf."[8] Once the GI candidates' victory had been certified, they cleaned up county government, the jail was fixed, newly elected officials accepted a $5,000 pay limit and Mansfield supporters who resigned were replaced.

The general election on November 5 passed quietly. McMinn County residents, having restored the rule of law, returned to their daily lives. Pat Mansfield moved back to Georgia, and Paul Cantrell set up an auto dealership in Etowah. "Almost everyone who knew Cantrell in the years after the Battle' agree that he was not bitter about what had happened."[9]

The 79th Congress had adjourned on August 2, 1946, when the Battle of Athens ended. However, Representative John Jennings Jr. from Tennessee decried McMinn County's sorry situation under Cantrell and Mansfield and the Justice Department's repeated failures to help the McMinn County residents. Jennings was delighted that "...at long last, decency and honesty, liberty and law have returned to the fine county of McMinn.."

en.wikipedia.org...

The rundown of the actual events with photos.

I could care less about the stars and flags but please comment so that many will have the chance to see this truly American story.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Get rid of the electronic voting machines, require a valid ID, check death records & dip a finger in ink so someone cant vote multiple times. Dont allow Mickey & Minny, Goofey, Superman & Wonder Woman to vote

Just a thought....

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
By everyone not voting.
So I guess this is my 2nd line?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
If 100% of the people voted for the logical choice instead of the popular, there could be no doubt as to a winner.

I know, wishful thinking but it really would work.
Not even the criminals in politics could hide 100% of what the people are saying.

Peace

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Just declare Ron Paul the winner. Nobody here would claim election fraud then.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The sad part about the masses voting is that most are uninformed and buy what the media and politicians sell. It changes like the tide. It ebbs and floods but things remain the same.

It it so hard to wake up the brain dead pop culture masses without an event to break the cycle.

Patriots are the real threat to the PTB:

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
We could take all the politicans and all the bankers and all the people on wallstreet put them on a space ship and fly them right into our sun.

new topics

top topics

join