It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come Obama is a BLACK MAN cuz he's 1/2 Black, but not White even though hes 1/2 White?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Beats me!

Spaniard/Spanish descent as opposed to Hispanic?

Or Latino/Latinamerican??

Enlighten us, please???

Most of the Latin American people I have met consider themselves "taino" or "mestizo" or "indio" but that is in South and Central America so they use non-english terms

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
Spaniard/Spanish descent as opposed to Hispanic?

Right here.

I dont see any of the other white ethnicities being segragated.

Ethnicity and race are two different things.

To me "hispanic" is a made up "race"

edit on 10-3-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I say this all the time! Most people don't like when you correct them on it either. I've had quite a few people get all pissy at me for pointing this FACT out.

People always want to use the black race card and I wind up responding with "he's HALF black and HALF white, he is mixed." Color has nothing to do with it although in a way it kind of does but that's probably another thread lol

Also does it really matter what his skin color is? No.... It doesn't bother me but you can see which ones it does bother because they make color an issue. Why call him the black man instead of the white man since he is half of each? Oh because a black president to blame the poo we are in is so much better for some. It's pathetic really that so many use the race card on Obama. I see it all over but it's just one of those things I just stay out of.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Why? Because the other half is Jewish and the Media do not want you to think about the President being Jewish. His mother is Jewish. He is Jewish. He is a brown skin Jew. He was raised with privilege. He is nothing like the usual black American. He is a pretender. He his a scam and a joke on America. All the losers in America voted for him so we could all get along. But we all get shafted by Obama's radical Leftist agenda. The problem is that the people who voted for him do not even understand. It is like a bunch of idiots doing idiotic stuff because they are idiots. And the MEDIA pushed it hard down your throats.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777

Why? Because the other half is Jewish ....

Wow! I did not know this.

So me and Obama are half Jewish... cool.

So in that case..He's a Jew. because his mama is a Jew.

Here is my favorite black Jew

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Why? Because the other half is Jewish and the Media do not want you to think about the President being Jewish. His mother is Jewish. He is Jewish. He is a brown skin Jew. He was raised with privilege. He is nothing like the usual black American. He is a pretender. He his a scam and a joke on America.

No wonder Rothschilds elected/installed him for these times.

Makes perfect sense of it all (race, religion, color, etc)

TY!!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Well Obama is black because his father is according to the rules set forth by some caucasians a really really really long time ago. In fact they treated having black blood like it was plutonium or something, coming up with special names like "quadroon" and "octoroon". You could have 7 white grandparents out of 8 and they'd still say you were black, they'd say you're "tainted".

So it's Caucasians not Negroes that came up with the rule. Read more about it HERE

At the end of the day, he's human...I've always found people that focus on race to be strange , as if they had anything to do with being born a certain color.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Because he's clearly not white...

He's mixed race.....Simples

edit on 10-3-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGTSECRET
um because black is a color annnnd well hes black?

Which crayon does he match in the crayloa box. The black crayon or the brown one? Now why is that..
How come we call brown people black people?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightWarrior11

Which crayon does he match in the crayloa box. The black crayon or the brown one? Now why is that..

Because being black is so much cooler.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Why? Because the other half is Jewish and the Media do not want you to think about the President being Jewish. His mother is Jewish. He is Jewish. He is a brown skin Jew. He was raised with privilege. He is nothing like the usual black American. He is a pretender. He his a scam and a joke on America.

No wonder Rothschilds elected/installed him for these times.

Makes perfect sense of it all (race, religion, color, etc)

TY!!

Some even think Ann Dunham was a distant relative of the Rothschilds.
(don't know if it was her Mother or Father who was related)

That would make Obama a relative too !!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Now do you get it? Michael Savage won't tell you this stuff.

Obama is Jewish. Jews are not ''white''. Obama is not white. He is a brown skin Jew. The radical Leftist anti-American Media pushed hard for his election.

You figure it out.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

Originally posted by LightWarrior11

Because being black is so much cooler.

Did that vile television tell you stuff again? :p
Discrimination be so cool yeh yeh yeh

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Umm, How does being brown

and half white,

equal black?

Ummm are you honestly suggesting that if Barak Obama was breaking into your car in the middle of the night, you would identify him as half black and half white? How did you identify the white half without it being pointed out to you?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Very good point OP. Why don't they just call him 'coloured? Because that's what he is - neither white nor black. IMO it's part leftist political correctness - like saying 'wow America is an inclusive society where even a poor black man can gain the highest office'. Plus it's a vote catcher of course.
But we all know it ain't like that. Obama was groomed. He had money. He had connections. In America you had better have wealth and connections in spades to even think of running for President.
White, black or all shades inbetween. From the wrong side of the sticks? - it ain't gonna happen.

edit on 10-3-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Dunno, I guess there were only two options available. And only ONE could be picked.
Well, the THIRD option would have been... (oh, nevermind)... just kidding!

edit on 10-3-2012 by CB6699 because: missing word

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Reply to post by XXX777

LOL see this is a really simple example of how ingrained racism is in this culture. You said Obama was raised with priviledge as if all blacks are poor and raised in ghettos and nobody found issue or pointed this out. So if he were mixed but grew up the you idealize blacks growing up....that would make him 'blacker?' Because the genetics would still be the same.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Ummm are you honestly suggesting that if Barak Obama was breaking into your car in the middle of the night, you would identify him as half black and half white? How did you identify the white half without it being pointed out to you?

Thats just it, in South America, he's not a negro breaking into a car, but a mulato or pardo, even in the "middle of the night" cause people do notice the difference, unlike in America where its all about you either black white (or latino or the like 1% of america that is asian)

Yet he's half white/jew

but if Barry was breaking into a car, he's fully a BLACK MAN!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

What do you "notice" about Obama that identifies him visually as half white?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Thats just it, in South America, he's not a negro breaking into a car, but a mulato or pardo, even in the "middle of the night" cause people do notice the difference, unlike in America where its all about you either black white (or latino or the like 1% of america that is asian)

Yet he's half white/jew

but if Barry was breaking into a car, he's fully a BLACK MAN!

I don't care what color a person is. If its night time and I see anyone breaking into my car they are going to get shot... if I did happen to realize that it was hussian he would get the double tap

BREAK YO SELF FOOL!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join