It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come Obama is a BLACK MAN cuz he's 1/2 Black, but not White even though hes 1/2 White?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

50 cent isn't purple. And black is a label of a certain human phenotype. Stop playing stupid.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

Great post!!

I like the way the interviewer flat out says he isn't ''white'' but Jewish. Eventually everybody will catch on to what is being done.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackManIsGod7

Carbon is black
Diamonds are carbon.

Not all diamonds are black. In fact, the black ones are usually not valuable. They tend to be porous and are referred to as carbonado.

Might want to rethink that carbon is black, black is perfect thing.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

If you deal with chemistry and biology then you are already aware of carbon being black. That's a simple fact that can easily discovered. That's not even something to question it's an actual fact. Check a book out by an author by the name of Carol Barnes. The book is titled "Melanin: The Chemical Key to Black Greatness." It explains it in full detail.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

You don't have to be a rocket scientist, mineralogist, gemologist or even a county extension agent to realize that diamonds are almost pure carbon AND can be Completely colorless.

You stated that carbon is black. What part of the above do you not understand?

When something is completely black, it means that it reflects NO LIGHT. It absorbs it, soaks it up, like a sponge.

I have a book that you should check out.....

Hop on Pop, by Dr Suess, it will be a good place to restart.

edit on 13-3-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by LErickson

50 cent isn't purple.

I did not say he was purple.

And black is a label of a certain human phenotype. Stop playing stupid.

I know what the term "black" means when applied to people thanks. Not sure you are following along all that well.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezwar

and only if they get to refer to him as black. As long as they get to call him black they can say we've had a black president, get it...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
It's because of the unspoken "one drop" rule. One drop of black blood means you're black

Don't forget the brown paperbag test

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by theruthlessone

no #, sherlock!?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It seems that racism is alive and well...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Lol. This is commical. Carbon is one element. Carbon mixed with other elements becomes something different but the source is still the same. Are you following me? Example. Carbon combined with amine, which is a nitrogen based functional group derived from ammonia(NH3) and then is designated in chemistry as a "hydrocarbon amine." Now, hydrocarbons are chemical units that contain carbon "and" hydrogen atoms. Nevertheless the source of all of this is still carbon which is black. There is a reason this is the 6th element on the periodic table.

You use the example of diamonds. Diamonds are carbon, yet again as explain in the previous paragraph, carbon mixed with other element(s) becomes a new structure yet the foundation is still carbon. Another example. You know that colored diamonds mean that it has impurities. Which means it is no longer carbon alone. Another example. Look at coal. What color is it? Black! I've provided a book that explains carbon in deteail and "different" form of it previously. It is written by Carol Barnes, which is a well known senior research chemist. So your Dr. Seuss is a bad example compared to what I've provided.

I am a strong black man. Yet, if I was "bi-racial" and diluted with white, I would refer to myself as a black man as well and proudly. If you know that black is dominant and white is recessive then why would you choose the weaker part of you. If the history of the original man(black people or all people of color) is a spectacular and astonishing one, and the history of europeans is savagery, destruction and chaos then why would you again choose the lesser. If you know black people(all people of color) are the majority on the planet why would you choose to be a part of the minority. I mean I could go on and on with that. I personally don't agree with black and white relationships. They will create a "bi-racial" child and then all that will do is create more confusion, especially amongst the child.

Lol you know what I just thought of a statement by Malcolm X. He says look at black coffee. And I'm paraphrasing. It is strongest in it's purest form. When it's black and untampered with then it is at it's best and most beneficial for the purposes that coffee serves. NOW, look what happens when you dilute it with creamer. It becomes weaker, and weaker until eventually the more creamer you use... the coffee is now white, completely diluted and it's safe to say it's not even the same drink. Lol. Keep it Black. Peace.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by hudsonhawk69

Of course racism is alive and well. Racism is the foundation the "founding fathers" built this country upon. You can cut the tree but the roots will remain.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

*smiles and nods*

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

The following refutes the drivel that runs liberally from your lips:
Source

Color is not an inherent characteristic of a material. The color we see is depends on what kind of light was shined on the material and how it affects that light. A substance may: transmit disperse reflect absorb the light at characteristic wavelengths (or frequencies) in the spectrum (e.g. rainbow). The interaction between light and a material depends on two factors: How the atoms and molecules in a substance are arranged structurally? How tightly the electrons in the substance are held by the atoms? If the electrons cannot absorb any energy from the light, then the radiation passes through unmolested, so the material appears to be transparent. However, if the electrons can rob the light of any energy, then the light is dimmed, obscured or absorbed. As a result, the material appears more or less opaque. It was not known until this century why diamond and graphite, both made from carbon atoms and possessing the same number of electrons are optically so different. Scientists now know that the crystalline structure of a substance determines how tightly its electrons are held by the atoms and chemical bonds in the material. At the wavelengths that humans can see, light does not have enough energy to excite the tightly held electrons in diamond, so diamond appears transparent to us. Impurities in the diamond, contribute electrons that can absorb light at characteristic wavelengths, to give the diamond varying hues of color. For example: pure diamond appears transparent, nitrogen in diamond causes a yellow to orange tint, and boron causes a blue coloration.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

I really do hope that you are not the product of the American educational system......

Hence the reference to "Hop on Pop", by Dr. Suess. I figured that you would not understand.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Lol I'm starting to really think you have a mental disorder. It's either that or much of what I'm saying is too complex. The brief article you posted basically explains the light from a diamond and how it's manifested. First, what does how a diamonds shines it's light and how we see colors has to do with carbon being black. Give it up dude your arguments are juvenile. You aren't capable of debating or even questioning me on anything I present.

Read your post. It says this; "The interaction between light and a material depends on two factors." It then states the first factor which is; "How the atoms and molecules in a substance are arranged structurally?" Now look specifically at the end of that statement "arranged structurally." Now look at the first 2 senteces of my previous statement where I state carbon(which consist of protons, neutrons and electrons that make up the atom) becomes something else after combined with other elements. This is referring to structurally. Your article shows and proves my statement.

Another point from the article you posted. This is the 2nd to last sentence of your article. "Impurities in the diamond, contribute electrons that can absorb light at characteristic wavelengths, to give the diamond varying hues of color." 3rd sentence, 2nd paragraph of my previous states will show that I stated the color comes from impurities. Then you article goes to state examples of "impurities" here: "For example: pure diamond appears transparent, nitrogen in diamond causes a yellow to orange tint, and boron causes a blue coloration." These are examples of elements mixing with carbon that changes it structure as I stated. Part of the structure is the color. Your article said all the same things. What is the purpose of you even continuing to attempt to dispute anything I say? What is your purpose. You can't prove me wrong with facts so what's fueling you?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

You are the greatly learned one that stated that carbon is black(as a means of promoting your black supremacist agenda). This simply isn't so.

I presented the fact that diamonds are in some cases pure carbon.

You followed by saying that impurities in the diamond make it colors other than black.

The fact of the matter is: impurities cause a diamond to have color. The less impurities a diamond has makes it more colorless.

You use coal as an example of pure carbon. You really need to read something other than racist handbooks written by black supremacists. See here:Coal

This translates to a material with 85% C (which is the energy producing component)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

The brief article you posted basically explains the light from a diamond and how it's manifested. First, what does how a diamonds shines it's light and how we see colors has to do with carbon being black.
You said the above.

The article doesn't say anything about light from a diamond. The article is talking about how various forms of carbon allow light to pass through them.

Do you realize what it takes to get light from a diamond? You have to heat the diamond to excite the electrons in it's atoms to a higher level. As the diamond cools, the electrons give off photons of light as they drop to each lower level. The amount of energy that you would need to add to get any appreciable amount of visible light from a diamond would result in it's destruction

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Lol I'm starting to really think you have a mental disorder. It's either that or much of what I'm saying is too complex.

Nothing to do with my mental health.
What you are saying is not too complex, it is just wrong.

Most of what we are covering here is what can be picked up in a middle school level science course, but then, you are a person that believes that one race is better than others, so what else should we expect.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
If I saw someone who looks like him walking down the street, my first thought wouldn't be "is he white or black". He just looks black to me. There are lighter skin black people with both parents who are black.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join