It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Moons?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This may be a very short thread but I just wanted to throw it out there.

I had a very blurry dream last night, there was only a short part of it that was vivid enough to recall in total detail. I was going somewhere on a highway I've been on in a dream before and saw 3 moons in the sky. It was just like the moon we have but three together in a triangle formation, kind of yellow. They were all in different phases. Any ideas on this?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I aswell had a dream with 3 "moons" last night one in the east one in the west and one in the south my dream was very vivid and as the dream went on it got darker and darker with the weather getting contiuioly worse this all took place at a gas station so i wasnt to worried i had beer and munchies and smokes

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

My wife had a dream with two moons, one was orange and one was white, she said it was years ago though...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I think seeing a moon in your dream signifies a major change in your life. So three moons could mean a major major change?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I had a dream a while back with two moons and another planet moving by. it was so real.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I recently had a dream where there were 4 or 5 planets in the sky, that looked like moons, and we're shaped similar to the southern cross.
But I put this down to the fact that I have been reading a lot about the Saturn myth and of times when the planets were a lot closer together than they are now.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Or is could be that this is the final year some believeres think for the end of everything. could be just your mind playing it out.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The moon represents emotion and the feminine self. It is also a symbol of intuition, love and things of the psychic nature. It is thought that when a person dreams about the moon they are in touch with the mysterious and dark nature within themselves. Luna can also suggest one's mother or the relationship with her, or the collective intuition of women.
The fact that there were three moons made me immediately think of the triple goddess. The symbol itself represents the changing nature of women, maiden, mother and crone. In your dream the moons were in an triangular formation, representing body, mind and spirit. Triangles often represent family relationships as well.

I hope this gives you a little insight. As with all things dreams to are up for interpretation!!!

PLPL

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
It's a common misconception that the moon represents the feminine. The moon as a male deity predates the Greek and Roman female deities. The Sumerian deity Nanna and the Egyptian deity Djehuty - the moon god is the Lord of wisdom and magic.

Three moons in different phases in the OP's dream could be interpreted any number of ways - OP, it depends on your personal symbolism.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
A few years ago, I had a dream that I was standing on the roof of a particular building in my town. I looked up and saw the moon rise at one horizon, and sweep across the sky in the way it normally does, only much faster. This happened two more times, and as it set the third, I fell off of the roof and woke up.

Three days later something strange happened, forcing me to be at this building.

I've always assumed three moons would mean three months, but this happened. Reading this, I thought about something. Maybe in symbolism, the behaviour of an object can be more significant than the object itself.

new topics

top topics

join