It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gloria Allred seeking outright Prosecution for Rush Limbaugh.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I'm all for freedom of speech but calling people sluts on the radio is low and deserves a good fashioned belt whipping.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I think it's time for these people like Allred to start wearing black uniforms....Mr. Obama's citizen militia, "just as powerful and as funded as the US military"....I believe is what he wanted back in 2008 or 2009.

....never followed up on by our lying mainstream media.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Sandra Fluke was being represented for all those media appearances by Anita Dunn — the former Obama communications director, now Managing Director with progressive PR firm SKDKnickerbocker.
www.skdknick.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

After hearing Gloria Allred's comments I think it is ironic that she is getting involved in the contraception issue since its clear that her parents should have really considered using contraception.

I listen to talk radio a lot but personally can't stand Rush, he is a pompous ass and I turn the station when he comes on. However he does have a right to his opinion of the Fluck slut or whatever he calls her. When we become a nation where we have lost the freedom to voice our opinion then all hope is lost.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Surfrat
Sandra Fluke was being represented for all those media appearances by Anita Dunn — the former Obama communications director, now Managing Director with progressive PR firm SKDKnickerbocker.
www.skdknick.com...

Which just supports my theory that Fluke is a plant by Obama and the PTB to further push their agenda. I mean seriously the woman can't afford a 75 cent condom?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver

Originally posted by Surfrat
www.skdknick.com...

Which just supports my theory that Fluke is a plant by Obama and the PTB to further push their agenda. I mean seriously the woman can't afford a 75 cent condom?

HOLY CRAP WHY ARE YOU GUYS CHOOSING TO BE IGNORANT?!?!?!

How many times does it need to be pointed out that birth control pills are used to treat a variety of health issues that condoms and abstinence do nothing for?

Obviously many of you are choosing to ignore this.
I have to wonder how many of you have even ever had a girlfriend whom you might talk to about her reproductive system just a little.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The ONLY purpose of this effort is to implant an image in the weak-droid minds of the public that Limbaugh is a criminal, thus should never be listened to or trusted. Your cheap Jedi mind tricks work work here, Allred.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

However he does have a right to his opinion of the Fluck slut or whatever he calls her.

Well now you called her a slut as well.
Can you explain to me what makes her slutty?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny
The ONLY purpose of this effort is to implant an image in the weak-droid minds of the public that Limbaugh is a criminal, thus should never be listened to or trusted. Your cheap Jedi mind tricks work work here, Allred.

How did they trick Rush into playing his part so well for 9 hours?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

Unfortunately,MANY feel this way about it.....

Dont shoot the messenger.....

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

However he does have a right to his opinion of the Fluck slut or whatever he calls her.

For someone who just called me ignorant you sure are showing a lot of it yourself. I didn't call her a slut, I said " he has a right to his opinion of the Fluck slut or whatever he calls her.".

I wasn't calling her one, just repeating the name he used.....

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

we all know what you meant
you made your opinion clear
also way to avoid his information that birth control pills are used for far more than contraception.....yet again
/example

my advice to anyone reading stop responding when people start playing these word games....theyre just lonely looking for attention anywhere it can be found
edit on 10-3-2012 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Wow.. Prosecuted for exercising his first amendment rights? Did Allred have a stroke or something? Oh yeah, forgot - the first amendment only applies to liberals.

The only legal recourse she might have would be a defamation suit, maybe? Even that's questionable.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Wow.. Prosecuted for exercising his first amendment rights? Did Allred have a stroke or something? Oh yeah, forgot - the first amendment only applies to liberals.

No he is being prosecuted for breaking a Florida law.

The only legal recourse she might have would be a defamation suit, maybe? Even that's questionable.

Slander looks pretty good to me but this is not about her, it is about Rush and Florida law.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Unfortunately,MANY feel this way about it.....

Dont shoot the messenger.....

Who is trying to bill who for sex?
When did anyone suggest that anyone else pay for their sex?
When did sex come up in the testimony?
Why are you glomming onto the lie Rush pushed? It makes you look purposely uninformed and a little stupid.
edit on 10-3-2012 by LErickson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

For someone who just called me ignorant you sure are showing a lot of it yourself. I didn't call her a slut, I said " he has a right to his opinion of the Fluck slut or whatever he calls her.".

I wasn't calling her one, just repeating the name he used.....

In your sentence above, you refer to her as "the Fluck slut" and then go on with Rush and whatever he calls her. Had you used her actual name with no derision or put that Rush called her a slut you would totally have a valid point. Sadly that is not what happened. So either learn English or tell me what makes her slutty.

You must not understand how English works. You called her "the Fluck slut." Rush never called her "the Fluck slut." To try to blame him for what you wrote is pretty sad.
edit on 10-3-2012 by LErickson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

read his(sonnny1) post again and focus on the word unfortunately
hes saying thats how most people feel about it and implying he doesnt
(but i can understand the confusion)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirhumperdink

read his(sonnny1) post again and focus on the word unfortunately
hes saying thats how most people feel about it and implying he doesnt
(but i can understand the confusion)

No.
I will focus on the entire sentence and how all the words relate to each other. That way I understand the full context and intent of each random thought therein instead of myopically hoping one word will help mold it to fit my prefixed opinion and feel better about the careless things I say.
You do you though.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Gloria Allred is a media whore...sorry I meant slut & Rush Limbaugh is whore media...sorry I meant slut.

So confusing these times - I just like to see the MSM say "slut" on TV.
lmao
edit on 10-3-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
im done with dealing with people today
someone delete this please

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join