It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gloria Allred seeking outright Prosecution for Rush Limbaugh.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Gloria Allred is an attention-seeking whore.

Ooops, I guess she'll come after me next!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Your not doing yourself any favors agreeing with me

Ya, actually, this is pretty clear cut. What you should be upset about is how some of the right is now trying to split hairs and come up with excuses for rush, which have little to do with anything (oh, but she is an activist)..and unwittingly saying its ok to destroy a single woman and call her such things if she is of a different political mindset or different connections.

This is incidentally not a left V right thing. both sides can call one side or another some pretty rotten stuff..and the people whom should be most offended and calling for blood is the side that the person supposedly represents...because it damages the "purity" (lol) of what ideology.

Such talk is meant only for the bedroom

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

aka, she is a lawyer

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Anyone yelling free speech should understand that we do have rights in this country as long as we don't encroach on the rights of others.

Rush has the right to say whatever he wants, but Fluke has every right to sue him for slander.

Hearing it all in it's entirety, she is going to win.

Turning a female that is discussing contraception into a slut that should post her private sex life on the internet is pretty much the definition of slander. The fact his words are heard across America makes it a slam dunk case.

He's lucky he isn't being sued for Sexual Harrasment.
edit on 3/10/2012 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Rush Limbaugh should be found guilty and forced to spend 60 days working for Code Pink!

Ahh if the system only was as creative. Wouldn't it be amazing to have a criminal justice system that actually punished you by making you walk a mile in the victims shoes...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by SaturnFX

When people realize that this was an orchestrated event with Sandra Fluke then she loses all

credibility. She already has.

--------
Now we have Gloria Allred crazy antics trying to distract attention away from the

Bill O'Reilly - The Factor scoop on the true story about Sandra Fluke. Who is

representing her? Can she really afford $9 a month for birth control pills?

Again, not an issue
She could have been Obama's campaign manager...it doesn't matter whatsoever.
like cheating on your girlfriend, and then finding out the girl you cheated on was actually sent by your girlfriend to tempt you...you took the bait, you cheated, you are 100% in the wrong and no backpeddling to get out of it.

Rush didn't attack this girl because he thought she was somehow involved in the obama administration, or some wild activist...it was him personally and viciously attacking a girl making a point he disagreed with.

Defend his mysoginist actions all you want...I fully encourage the entire republican party to all run to the aid of poor Rush actually. I think it fully encompasses what the reps have become as of late...go for it.

And not to worry...the dems will constantly be bringing this up..especially the more republicans start defending rush. It will go over swimmingly to the mainstream independent voters and moderate republican women. mhmm.

Also, when making holes in your own boat, I recommend using a pickaxe..makes nice holes really quick. Make sure to say the dems gave you the pickaxe though so not to take blame.

Your selective moral outrage is laughable.

No one will take Gloria Allred seriously.

Even liberals are siding with Rush Limbaugh.

You are digging a hole. Everyone sees the truth. Gloria Allred = Crazy Antics

She is trying to distract attention away from the fact that Sandra Fluke is currently

represented by PR agency SKD Knickbocker. Which is run by Anita Dunn who is

a former White House staff member. This stinks to high heaven.

You can fool some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all the time.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Your selective moral outrage is laughable.

No one will take Gloria Allred seriously.

Even liberals are siding with Rush Limbaugh.

You are digging a hole. Everyone sees the truth. Gloria Allred = Crazy Antics

She is trying to distract attention away from the fact that Sandra Fluke is currently

represented by PR agency SKD Knickbocker. Which is run by Anita Dunn who is

a former White House staff member. This stinks to high heaven.

You can fool some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all the time.

Mhmm
Nobody cares that I slept with that woman, and thereby cheated on my wife
instead, everyone is seeing how the woman was sent by my wife to see if I was the type to cheat..yep

if that works for you, then go for it. I am totally in your corner. lets make giant posters and slap em all over the net "Conservatives for Rush Limbaugh" and "Conservatives against Sandra Fluke"
I will help
where do we start?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Your reality distortion field won't work. Step away from the keyboard and go for

a long walk. We all see that Gloria Allred is swinging wildly during an election year.

I actually expected it.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

What is pulling my chain is that evil MSM is stacking the deck. This morning the Alfred story was Drudge headline while the O'Reilly expose on Fluke story only got a third column mention.

What is more important about this Fluke case - a misdemeanor allegation or possible collusion with the White House?
I'll post the story since many may not know what I'm talking about:

nation.foxnews.com...

Now, late today we found out that Ms. Fluke is now being repped by the progressive PR agency SKDKnickerbocker where Anita Dunn, the former Obama communications director is the managing editor... a-ha.

So, this whole deal comes back to the White House, at least indirectly. So, let's run down what we know. Sandra Fluke is a former head of the group "Georgetown University Law Students for Reproductive Justice." On February 9th, a group called "The Feminist Majority Foundation" arranged for Sandra to appear at press conference criticizing the Catholic bishops for objecting to President Obama's contraception mandate.

I am no Drudge fan, but they are one of the most popular MSM internet news sources, so I go there to see the latest spin. As far as I am concerned it's truth suppression, often by deflection and that is what needs to be exposed.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Ooops, I guess she'll come after me next!

Run Beezer Run !!!!

She will have to find out which state you are from so she can do her Lexis/Nexis search.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Bingo!

The lid has come off the Sandra Fluke orchestration. Oh no! It's time for crazy antics.

Somebody pick up the phone and call Gloria Allred! We need a new headline in order to

push the Bill O'Reilly scoop off the front page and over to Page 2.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Average citizen: This dude called that chick a slut on national radio

Current GOP: She may have been tied in with obama, and is an activist for womens rights, and it is set up and..

Average citizen: .....erm...Dude called that chick a slut on national radio.

Current GOP: But there is more, the druge has some connections of a former white house employee that...

Average Citizen: ...hey retard, I am talking about that fat dude calling that chick a slut and a ho to millions of peeps...

People tend to focus in on the core, not the 7 degrees of kevin bacon. If the reps want to stand on the rapidly sinking ship and try to chewbacca defense their way out of the issue, they can deal with the consequences

any Sandy V Limbaugh discussion should be a simple case of "Limbaugh is a dirtbag" and thats pretty much it...the second you start bringing irrelevant chatter into the discussion, it appears like your trying to excuse or ignore the issue.

Now, if it is a discussion on contraceptive access, and Sandy comes up in the convo, then such a discussion is relevant..context, all about context.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Average citizen: This dude called that chick a slut on national radio

Current GOP: She may have been tied in with obama, and is an activist for womens rights, and it is set up and..

Average citizen: .....erm...Dude called that chick a slut on national radio.

Current GOP: But there is more, the druge has some connections of a former white house employee that...

Average Citizen: ...hey retard, I am talking about that fat dude calling that chick a slut and a ho to millions of peeps...

People tend to focus in on the core, not the 7 degrees of kevin bacon. If the reps want to stand on the rapidly sinking ship and try to chewbacca defense their way out of the issue, they can deal with the consequences

any Sandy V Limbaugh discussion should be a simple case of "Limbaugh is a dirtbag" and thats pretty much it...the second you start bringing irrelevant chatter into the discussion, it appears like your trying to excuse or ignore the issue.

Now, if it is a discussion on contraceptive access, and Sandy comes up in the convo, then such a discussion is relevant..context, all about context.

So can Gov. Sarah Palin drag Bill Maher into court? He said even worse.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

So can Gov. Sarah Palin drag Bill Maher into court? He said even worse.

She can consult a lawyer.
Is there anything beyond opinion?

Again, calling her a slut is opinion, calling her a prostitute is saying she charges clients for sex and is a profession..that is slander (or libel, depends on the medium) and character assassination.

I can call you a idiot..thats my right, my opinion
I cannot however call you a lawyer, as that is a direct and confirmable lie.

Legally speaking you can name call anyone anything. but once you start giving provably false information, then its defamation and becomes a legal issue.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Bill Maher called Gov. Sarah Palin a c___.

Do a little research.

BTW, now THAT is crossing the line.

Seek the truth.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
With all the self-proclaimed Constitutionalists here, you would think that this wouldnt be that hard....

You have a LIMITED Freedom of Speech in AMerica. You may not publicly say something untrue about someone. This is why Rush Limbaugh could not sue anyone for calling him a "druggie" or "dopehead", because he was actually charged, so this is technically true.

However, Ms. Fluke may or may not be a slut, we dont know - and until we do, you cannot call her one in public with a statement like that.

Sorry, right wingnuts lose again....but look at all the people up here whining about it and saying it is "OK"....that is how they get you to change, a little at a time, until one day you look in the mirror and say "who is that country?"

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Do a little research.

Seek the truth.

Bill Maher is a comedian performing an act on stage. Furthermore, whether she IS a C U next tuesday is a matter of opinion after you have met the woman. So it is not an allegation.

What Rush said about Fluke is an allegation (stated as fact) of a way that she acts. Why is this so hard for you to grasp? It doesnt matter that "One word was a C (OMG) and one was a whore!" one word is not "worse" than the other.
edit on 10-3-2012 by aching_knuckles because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Do a little research.

Seek the truth.

What is a c--t?
what job does a c--t do? what color is a c--t? etc etc etc.

it is absolutely meaningless..perhaps one of the most meaningless and substance free insults I think in the english language...full opinion that says absolutely nothing about the persons race, job, socio-economic status, etc etc etc...it is just an opinion (like slut).

not saying its a good or even neutral word...it is a slime word and only a moron would use such a word to describe someone they don't politically agree with, but, it doesn't say anything about her at all...

If he said "Sarah Palin was actually a prostitute in college"..then he would be legally nailed to the cross...and should be.
But you can call a person an opinon word...such as b--ch, c--t, slut, etc and it is actually just your opinion, your freedom of speech, that has no qualifying factors needed. however, if you resort to such name calling, you should in fact lose audiences whom have principles.

incidently, I don't watch Bill. he is too "angry" for my tastes...but did like his religiolous documentry...that was amusing, and non-personal.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I love the classic battle of lefty semantics that this issue has totally collapsed into. Once the glaring hypocrisy was exposed, the semantics war begins. Everyone seems to artfully dodge the comments made by commentators hailing from left field.

Let's hold both sides to the same standards. That edict should come from Obama because he decided to dip his wick into this whole debate by getting involved directly with Fluke. Remember, he never phoned Palin to apologize for the inane debasing that she took from Maher. Palin is considered to be a valiant role model for our nation's young women. Obama has certainly stepped into a steaming pile of dung and now can't get it scraped off his foot fast enough.

He could start by giving Maher his million dollars back!!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles
However, Ms. Fluke may or may not be a slut, we dont know - and until we do, you cannot call her one in public with a statement like that.

Don't mean to nitpick, but actually, this is unprovable because its based in opinion

to some, lets say Santorum, he may view a slut as someone whom has any sex out of wedlock, or even any sex in wedlock that is done for non-procreative purposes..etc.

slut is meaningless...but prostitute is certainly not meaningless...that is the problem here..you can actually prove or disprove this.
Rush better be finding some evidence that she literally got paid to have sex with someone, else he may end up in a bit of hot water...however, he makes a ton of cash, so he can afford it financially...and it is fitting he have such a charge on his record.
But then again, it will probably just make him more popular with the fringe (damn feminazi's trying to tear down this wonderful man)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join