It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you want to be a Freemason?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
i do not understand all the hate/anamocity towards masons at all
i dont know much about the whole mason thing but i do know of 1 elderly gent who had serious mental health problems and got into legal problems with debts etc
a friend of mine put this elderly gent in touch with a Barrister/Lawyer (who is a mason) who took on his case for him and got all the elderly gents debts wiped in court for free

what did this lawyer charge this old man? Nothing
what did the lawyer make from this act?Nothing
so in my eyes anybody or any organisation that would do such a thing for an elderly man out of pure kindness
would get my support anyday

as i said i dont know much about the whole mason thing but what i have heard about them is not bad at all
forgive me if this is not what you wanted to read

edit on 10-4-2012 by YipMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo

I carry the flame and understand its importance... western civilization wouldn't be talking on the internet right now about it without free minds.

the flame is as ancient as our language and I don't believe it can be put out...maybe hidden and everyone else put to sleep.

The flame wasn't stolen it was handed down originally and has been a constant battle (clash) back and forth ever since and as it grows larger.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
It's weird how when somebody comes at this issue, speaking directly to the deeper mystical aspects of FM, the defenders will start talking about the Children's Hospitals and the good deeds.. saying these are good people who just get together and shoot pool and have BBQ's.

Nobody is saying they are blood-letting devil worshippers. All we (I) are saying is that they blend God and the Devil into one thing. There is nothing wrong with doing this... nor is there anything wrong with simply stating this fact.

HP Blavatsky was closely tied to Freemasonry, even though she was a woman and couldn't be part of the Lodge.
In her writings, she reverses Lucifer and Adonai, to say that Lucifer is the true God and unfortunately Adonai is God too.. but she insinuates that Adonai, is the evil one, due to "his" jealous, vengeful qualities.

The point I'm trying to make is that there is a mystical side to FM.. and when one explores this side, they will find that Freemasonry really cannot co-exist with Christianity in the spiritual life of a higher-level Freemason.

The two are mutually-exclusive. And Thomases Payne & Jefferson, wrote letters back & forth saying how much they hoped to wipe Christianity off the face of the Earth. Both of them were FM. Payne was distanced by FM because of his book "The Age of Reason" and the image it brought to them. But he was still a member in private.

Sir Francis Bacon was the architect of the New World Colonization scheme and his literary society were the entity behind the works of William Shakespeare, whose name is a reference to the Greek goddess Pallas Athena, (godess of wisdom) the "Shaker of the Spear"

www.sirbacon.org...

It is said that much of the works of Shakespear, (sonnets, Iambic Pentameter etc..) are encoded masonic wisdom.

My point is that Freemasons have had a major role in the shaping of today's world, cultural ideals, the spread of worldwide Democracy by force.
What do you think Manly P Hall's (33º SRF) book "The Secret Destiny of America" is about???

And it is all part of the ideals of the Bavarian Illuminati, which was conceived not as much by A.Weishaupt, as much as it was by Mayer Rothschild, whose direct male descendants are the heads of world finance today and run the Federal Reserve as well as mostly all of the World Banks. These bankers and British/European royalty are not only Freemasons, but are the heads of worldwide masonry.

Prince Philip for example.. he is the Head of the York Rite of FM.
He is quoted numerous times throughout his life, saying that he wishes "to be re-incarnated as a deadly virus so he can decimate human population levels."

I could just continue, but why? It's falling on deaf ears in this place.
Or else, it's opening myself up to attack from all of the masons here who hate what I am saying and wish to call me an ignorant biggot for shedding light on the truth of history.

edit on 11-4-2012 by LeonoraTenen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LeonoraTenen

Do not Fret... As I am smarter today than I was last night when I went to sleep. TY!

Also... It is true that Shakespear was/is encoded with masonic tones and allegories..
EXAMPLE: When Romeo's Boy asks Tybalt... "Do You Bite Your Thumb At Me Sir???"
This is clearly Freemasonic and is often the code which sparks the fire between rivals.
It may not mean much now... but it is true.

TY TC TTYAD...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
When George Bush gave his inaugural speech, saying "We lit a Fire in the Minds of Men.", he is referring to the book by James H Billington "Fire in the Minds of Men". This man is pictured at Reagan's 33º ceremony.

The book, is about the Bavarian Illuminati and how their power structure has extended into the present.
It is akin to "The Secret Destiny.." by Hall.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I have seen what happens to road vehicles that have the Freemason sticker on the windshield, I would love one of those stickers on my windshield, a real 'get out of traffic' jams card. (shame they change every year)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio

Do not Fret... As I am smarter today than I was last night when I went to sleep. TY!

Also... It is true that Shakespear was/is encoded with masonic tones and allegories..
EXAMPLE: When Romeo's Boy asks Tybalt... "Do You Bite Your Thumb At Me Sir???"
This is clearly Freemasonic and is often the code which sparks the fire between rivals.
It may not mean much now... but it is true.

TY TC TTYAD...

I can deduce that TY is "Thank You"... I think.

But I can't figure out what "TC" and "TTYAD" mean. Can you help me get it?

TY!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
I have seen what happens to road vehicles that have the Freemason sticker on the windshield, I would love one of those stickers on my windshield, a real 'get out of traffic' jams card. (shame they change every year)

OK... you made a funny.

It's like farting in a room, where & when other people are trying to find where a smell is coming from.
You just muddied the waters.

Why? Can you not take on what I am saying because you know it is true?
Should I assume your name is a double-meaning? ... the 2nd meaning a refence to being a fan of Albert Pike?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

TC = Take Care

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Speaking of multi-layered meanings...

Madonna's new album, (as she has said herself) titled "MDNA" has many meanings. She says 3. I would say 1 or 2 more that aren't being said.

Do I need to break it down?

Lady Gaga is also "birthing a new race" (transhumanism, aka Ray Kurzweil's "singularity") where she and her followers must incubate in an egg to de-saturate their DNA, then have their DNA re-filled to match the new race.
Her creative director gives a straight-faced serious interview about this (by E. TV) at an awards ceremony where Lady Gaga was doing her "performance art piece" incubating in the egg.

Her new race, is a race without judgement or gender. A vacant, ("gaga") powerless, androgynous.. slave race.

Lady Gaga was raised in a Freemasonic Lodge/Hotel. Her whole thing is all Kabbalah, but it is left-hand path which is hardly Kabbalah at all. Madonna's Kabbalah is a bit more watered-down. Being from Michael Berg's school.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
as for the title of this post
Would you want to be a Freemason?
yes i would after the 1 kind act i witnessed a long time ago as the gent in question made many pleas to many various "people/organisations" and was shunned...a complete stranger who was a mason not only took time off from work but made sure the old gent got the result that he deserved
where i come from we call that "Honorable" and small acts such as that make life long impressions on people so
yes i would defenitly want to be associated with masons just because what i know they are honorable upstanding people without a "Hidden"agenda
life is not about self gain its about helping fellow man out and this 1 random mason helped his fellow man out so that gets my vote
edit on 11-4-2012 by YipMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

WHOA! Dude that is DISTURBING Knowledge...
The only MDNA song I know is Freemasonic is the "Power of Goodbye"...
You're a spooky pal herein on ATS & BTS

edit on 11-4-2012 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I do plan on requesting membership in the next couple of years. My time is stretched thin as is with the sports and youth groups my kids are in. I feel I wouldn't be able to give the time needed to contribute to the lodge. It would bother me to join and then show up once or twice a year.

I have a family member that ran 3 Masonic retirements and children's homes over his career. I've witnessed 1st hand the good that they do (not just for fellow masons but overall). Just being around that and attending MANY events I've picked up on some of the lingo and traditions. No, I've never snuck into lodge or asked for the secrets.

I'm sure their might be some things that will seem odd but I'm smart enough to understand symbolism is different than worshipping.

And hey... if they are the ones running the world... well I'd rather be the one running than getting run over.
no, no... just kidding on that last line.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio
You're a spooky pal herein on ATS & BTS

Haha... not spooky, I just really have spent a lot of time putting the puzzle together.
Kabbalah is really my forté. That is mostly what I have studied for the past 20 years.
So I feel quite comfortable arguing the deeper aspects of mysticism and the occult in general.

Why did you say "

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattNC
And hey... if they are the ones running the world... well I'd rather be the one running than getting run over.

Well, you are kidding, but also not kidding about you'd rather be on the winning team.

That's precisely how the New World Order and any sinister group of people (who are "running the world") get people to join forces and team up with them.. to utilize their talents.

Hey, look out for you and yours right?? WRONG!

It comes down to people being more opportunistic, than honorable.. but if you want to truly motivate them, you have to appeal to their honorable, virtuous side as well. And to offset negative karma, you must do good deeds. Well, according to a "tit for tat" spiritual system anyway.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeonoraTenen

Originally posted by MattNC

Well, you are kidding, but also not kidding about you'd rather be on the winning team.

That's precisely how the New World Order and any sinister group of people (who are "running the world") get people to join forces and team up with them.. to utilize their talents.

Hey, look out for you and yours right?? WRONG!

It comes down to people being more opportunistic, than honorable.. but if you want to truly motivate them, you have to appeal to their honorable, virtuous side as well. And to offset negative karma, you must do good deeds. Well, according to a "tit for tat" spiritual system anyway.

Lighten up Francis. I think the NWO is nothing more than an old wrestling faction.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I tend to forget my profile name when I'm posting.
People know who Pinocchio is, so they just/may assume I'm the Pinocchio who lies all the time.
But you need Not watch your back here.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I haven't heard that analysis of the paths before.
And based on a few things, I view as discrepancies, I cannot get on board with all of it.
That is just because I feel once it becomes interpreted in certain ways, it becomes projection.
I need to check those 2 books out.

A slight correction:

If you were to group together two of the three groups of paths, Horizontal, Vertical and Diagonal, into the number "10", it would not be Horizontal and Diagonal, it would be Horizontal and Vertical.

There are only 7 vertical paths. There are 3 horizontals. Together they make 10.
There are 12 diagonal paths.

The 3 horizontals correspond with the three "mother letters" of the Hebrew Alphabet: Aleph, Mem and Shin.
The 7 verticals correspond with the 7 "double letters" of the Alphabet.
The 12 diagonals correspond with the 12 "elemental" letters of the Alphabet.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Yes... you are correct. I was eager to post and forgot how it goes in the process.
If it is of use to you... keep in mind that it is mere speculation from mine own part.
I combined the two even though there was no substantial basis for it.
I wanted to make sense of it back when I learned it and decided to pin thhe two subjects together.
Societically.
Mystically though... I have never learned of it.
And... Wipplers book is for beginners. You may find it a complete waste of time.
The other book is more like an encyclopedia of uncorroborated history.
Also a complete waste of time and energy.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeonoraTenen
When George Bush gave his inaugural speech, saying "We lit a Fire in the Minds of Men.", he is referring to the book by James H Billington "Fire in the Minds of Men". This man is pictured at Reagan's 33º ceremony.

The book, is about the Bavarian Illuminati and how their power structure has extended into the present.
It is akin to "The Secret Destiny.." by Hall.

I am not sure if you know or not, but for those who don't, Ronald Reagan was not a freemason. He was given the title of Honorary 33rd degree from the Southern Jurisdiction of the Scottish Rite. He never joined masonry or went through any degrees. I liked him and think he would have made a good mason, but he chose not to join.
(FYI)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join