It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you want to be a Freemason?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
Try reincarnation into a elite bloodline family

When i think of the number of people needed to pull off the massive conspiracies that make up our history.......i have to believe there is a recruiting process. Not just a bloodline. Musicians come to mind, if they have the talent and the image, i dont think they would have to be blood to be initiated.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hudsonhawk69

The gayness factor is at a minimum.

But if you have any fears of goats I would stay away!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hudsonhawk69
Who WOULDN'T want to wear a pretty dress and perform ceremonial majik in a big lodge with lots of sweaty brawny men in a completely gay saussage fest?

I would not be interested in wearing a pretty dress though a nice floral might sway me
Magic sounds fun - Love to pull bunny rabbits out of top hats
Sweaty brawny women is more my style - I make an obedient slave
Sausages? Do they do vegetarian version.

I think I would avoid the group you describe
I would rather join the Freemasons instead

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666

Try reincarnation into a elite bloodline family

When i think of the number of people needed to pull off the massive conspiracies that make up our history.......i have to believe there is a recruiting process. Not just a bloodline. Musicians come to mind, if they have the talent and the image, i dont think they would have to be blood to be initiated.

Yes but you have to aim high the ones you mention are mere minions
Buy a plastic baby and place it on your kitchen table - Go the knife drawer - pick a nice big one - offer up a reverant prayer to the horned one - you know the rest - practice makes perfect

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

There are no electronic devices in my kitchen that would allow them to tap into and view me sacrifice this plastic baby. The freemasons dont sound too exciting, the military would have me fixing some wheel for an aircraft, acting school would only drain me of a $20,000 tuition......guess i need to pull a Anders Brevik? Dylan Klebold? Jared Loughner? I hear the illuminati might hang around mental hospitals.....

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

There are no electronic devices in my kitchen that would allow them to tap into and view me sacrifice this plastic baby. The freemasons dont sound too exciting, the military would have me fixing some wheel for an aircraft, acting school would only drain me of a $20,000 tuition......guess i need to pull a Anders Brevik? Dylan Klebold? Jared Loughner? I hear the illuminati might hang around mental hospitals.....

Not sure who Illuminati are but if you are using Illuminati as a generic term for practitioners of vile and evil acts Yes they recruit all sorts of weirdos and warp their minds further.
But then again they only use such people as scapegoats or fall guys and let them out to dry
I would strongly suggest not doing what you suggest as it is highly illegal and also wicked and evil
edit on 17-4-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

edit on 17-4-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Or you could become a chess champion.

Check out Bobby Fischer... his chess talent put him right in their sights.
According to him, he was a tool for Henry Kiss. and the CIA... he has spent his entire adult life (since the infamous chess matches) spouting conspiracy theory. He's all into Illuminati and NWO theory.

Not an idiot... some would say a candidate for a mental hospital.. but chit, I'd be too if I were used how he describes.
edit on 17-4-2012 by LeonoraTenen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LeonoraTenen

Shame on the person who did this vid

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
By next month I will also have the RCC on my resume and possibly two more...

Decoded for everyone: RCC is the masonic order, Knights of the Red Cross of Constantine. It calls itself a Christian order, but like all Gnostic and Essene-based modalities, it has a secret inner meaning, which they believe Christ also taught to his inner circle of initiates. This inner belief is that Christ is not the messiah, but the architect of the temple (so to say)... so it essentially removes his divinity. Just wanted to share that with everyone who thinks that calling yourself a "Christian" means you have to believe Christ is the messiah.

Written by a Knight of the RCC (who holds many other masonic titles):
ezinearticles.com...

Cross membership doesn't mean there is a natural affiliation between the two groups. The cross membership is incidental.

Why because you say so? Not everyone is as quick as you to say that.
That's an audacious thing to say for someone who has somewhat limited scope still.

Note that they say it is believed, but not exactly known. Also note that they make no mention that the groups are currently tied or affiliated. Plus, who cares? There are many Masonic orders today that use a name of a past order as a commemoration, but not as a descendant or affiliate.

You say who cares?? I say you do obviously because you tried to correct me on something that you were wrong about and once again, you bend it the way you did when you tried to correct me for saying "CAPICHE" which is correct and is exactly what I meant. You and Augustus Masonicus use this same darty tactic. If one condemnation doesn't work, try another. It's very transparent.

You may say "Capiche" is raping the Italian language, but I'm Sicilian and I don't care.. they already raped Italian with their dialect. So go to Partenico and tell them to adapt proper Italian. Let's see how many hours you live.

And that's like saying Yiddish ruins Hebrew. Either way, you were wrong to correct me and you got corrected back. But you won't accept it... you keep making weak arguments because you have it out to prove your side no matter what. Know when to quit brainy smurf.

My bigger point is that all of these seemingly separate organizations are serving a common goal, regardless of the fact that *people* lead each separate sect.. and just because those people cannot agree on what to call themselves, doesn't mean they aren't all serving to hold the same ancient secret about our and Christ's divinity.

They are all serving a common master in spirit.. a master who would want them to believe and eventually convince the rest of humanity, (over time - in due time) that Christ is not the messiah and that Lucifer (Venus, Apollo, Prometheus etc..) is one with God and a virtuous, agent of free-will and man's initiation into the knowledge that God the father wants to keep from us.

Meanwhile, most of them refer to themselves as Christians... there is room for Jews and Muslims too.. or even Theological Satanists, since they too believe in a higher power, unlike LaVeyan or Setian Satanists, who refer to the opposer as a part of the higher psyche which does not exist as its own inate current/force of nature.

I know this assertion is offensive to you masons. For that I am sorry to offend. I just have to speak the truth of what I know to be true about all organizations who are Gnostic and Essene by nature (EGC, Rosicrucians etc.

It seems to be a mixed group, but please note what he named the album: Austin Scottish Rite Presentation.

He called it a meeting of The Order of the Thistles in the description of the first photograph. Why are you trying to divert attention away from that, by talking about the Album Title, which refers to WHERE it was held?

When you meet him, why don't you tell him that you don't believe "The Order of the Thistle" to be a truly Masonic group, descending from the Templars and the Royal Order or Scotland. I'd like to see what he says to that.

He will show you the lineage you are saying doesn't exist.

I'm just about out of room here, but I want to post more about the "secret inner meaning" from J.S.M. Ward's manual "The Higher Degrees Handbook". So I will start a new post for that.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MightyWizard

Shame on the person who did this vid

Oh yeah?

Why shame on them?
Don't the rest of the people of the world (who aren't "initiates") deserve a bone?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
From J.S.M. Ward's "The Higher Degrees Handbook":

Note, I am only using this as an example to show that he is essentially saying this: "Although the meaning of this ritual is Christian in nature, and that is OK.. it should be noted that there is a secret inner meaning."
... Which to me, insinuates quite obviously that this "secret inner meaning" he speaks of, some way takes away from it having a truly Christian message.

Which to me is a "Nudge, Nudge.. Wink Wink.. Say no' mo'... Say no' mo'." (the old Eric Idle skit from Monty Python's Flying Circus).

CHAPTER IX. THE REMAINING DEGREES.

There still remains another Order of Christian Chivalry and its outstanding feature is that it is the only Order open to English masons which avowedly sets out to give a Christian interpretation of the Craft and Royal Arch. The degrees which constitute this Order are:-

(a) The Knights of the Red Cross of Constantine, and

(b) The Knights of St. John and the Holy Sepulchre.

But in any case this degree is merely a stepping stone to the really great degree of the Knights of St. John and the Holy Sepulchre. This degree appears to have consisted once of three degrees and even now has at least three “points,” in it, though these may be interpreted as corresponding to novice, esquire, and knight. The ceremonies are solemn, dramatic and of deep mystical significance, but their most striking feature is an attempt to explain the Craft and Royal Arch Ceremonies in a Christian sense.

While not prepared to admit that this is the only, or even the original inner meaning of these degrees, I do consider that the interpretation given is of a most interesting and instructive nature, and if we realize that all through the middle ages Freemasonry was avowedly Christian, and demanded of its members belief in the essential doctrines of the Church, we shall see that this interpretation is deserving of very great respect.

Since those desirous of obtaining this interpretation can do so by joining these degrees, no good purpose would be served in disclosing the points interpreted, beyond saying that the Architect of the Temple is identified with Christ, and the various incidents in the history of our hero are similarly interpreted in the light of the Christian story. The outstanding fact, however, is that here we are definitely told that our ceremonies have a secret inner meaning and this is the only degree in English Freemasonry, of which I am aware, which does endeavour to give the meaning of the Craft and Arch.

Then he goes on to say this before getting into Quasi-Masonic Degrees:

The degrees enumerated up to this point are all that can be called strictly masonic which are open to the average English Freemason, but there are several quasi-masonic Orders, or Societies as they are usually called, which for all practical purposes are masonic, since they require a masonic qualification, and like other masonic degrees work a ritual with special secrets. These we will now consider.

And as for people who say there are only 3 degrees to being a mason, and that the higher degrees hold no special secrets or greater masonic "value", this is what J.S.M. Ward has to say about that:

If he has done this, and has gone no further, let him still avoid saying “I don’t think much of the Higher Degrees” Until he has taken them he is in no position to form any kind of opinion, and after he has done so I feel sure that he will no longer speak slightingly of some of the greatest mysteries of this or any Age.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Okay to just drop the big one..

Here is what I am getting at.

As masons who are sworn to protect the secrets of inner meanings (esoteric interpretations) of symbols, rituals and understandings (hidden mystery teachings of all ages), what happens is when somebody comes to this awareness outside of the lodge and tries to say this publically or to a mason themselves, they will still conceal the truth or not admit the validity of what you're saying. It is something they are not allowed to say to you. Even if you come up with it on your own, it is the nature of their appointed duty to conceal that and hide that one, very high secret.

With my good friend who we have spoken of now, way too much, when we lived together and I was asking him questions about what Baphomet really meant, and what the archetypes of Lucifer, Apollo, Prometheus, Mephistopheles, Ba'al, Pan, Loki, Ahriman, all meant.. he was very reluctant to say at first. I mean, he would talk about it with me for hours.. and he had an immense knowledge of Kabbalah, but there were some obscure things I had come across which explained much higher levels of Kabbalah than you can get from the usual books everyone has. So I shared this with him. It greatly enhanced his work. So we were on a level.

For me to get these answers that I was asking him though, I had to read certain books and think about certain things in order to answer that question for myself. He divulged no secret to me about anything that I didn't see for myself and then say back to him on my own. And when I did say it back to him in a way that I was getting from the material I was being recommended, I still didn't get a whole lot of confirmation from him. Because he was protecting a secret.
It did after a while get to a point where he was able to give a little and it always seemed to revolve around the merging of duality into unity. We talked about Lucifer and God being one and he said that what everyone in masonry was saying is that it all seems to point to and hover around Sirius.

Sirius (as you masons know) is 23 times brighter than our Sun.

The 1st level of plebs in ancient Egypt, believed they were worshipping Ra, the Sun God.
The 2nd level of people believed that it was the energy that was coming through the Sun, not the Sun itself.

The 3rd level, the priesthood, knew that it was truly Sirius which they were focussing their energy upon.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Jesus was a messenger a teacher who was also taught.
Gnostic Christianity is about the individual attaining Gnosis
This is a modern update in those times that has it's roots in Ancient Egyptian Philosophy
Gnosticism recognize a goddess Sophia
Sophia is not an actual person though can be as goddess and god represent natural law
Sophia represent Wisdom

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo

Ive actually been considering becoming a mason and would like to know if you have any connections in missouri. And i would also like to know more about becoming a mason i.e. age restrictions, educational requirements, religious backgrounds, etc.
Thank you

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The reason for most secret society's being secret is to do with them being persecuted
Are Masons persecuted?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

The reason for most secret society's being secret is to do with them being persecuted
Are Masons persecuted?

In the past we have and in some places we still are.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Yes, RCC does mean Red Cross of Constantine, but it nor any Masonic order, particularly of Christian orientation, teaches that Christ was not the messiah. Nowhere in that article does it say anything about denying Christ as the messiah or his divine status.

That guy does hold a lot of titles, about the same as I do. He seems like an interesting figure, but we in different states and I don't travel to California very much.

I was not wrong to correct you on the proper spelling and pronunciation of "capisce", but you want to use your slang instead of the proper way.

Please tell me in what degree we teach that Lucifer is the One God.

I will ask Tim about the Thistle photos and I'm sure I have a better outlook on it than you think.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeonoraTenen
Okay to just drop the big one..

Here is what I am getting at.

As masons who are sworn to protect the secrets of inner meanings (esoteric interpretations) of symbols, rituals and understandings (hidden mystery teachings of all ages), what happens is when somebody comes to this awareness outside of the lodge and tries to say this publically or to a mason themselves, they will still conceal the truth or not admit the validity of what you're saying. It is something they are not allowed to say to you. Even if you come up with it on your own, it is the nature of their appointed duty to conceal that and hide that one, very high secret.

there is the catch 22. No matter what is said by us, the ones on the inside, you will point to this and say we cannot be trusted. the only way to know for sure is to BE on the inside. SO until then.......Muhahahahaah!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
there is the catch 22. No matter what is said by us, the ones on the inside, you will point to this and say we cannot be trusted. the only way to know for sure is to BE on the inside. SO until then.......Muhahahahaah!

Yeah, I'm starting to come around though. Thanks for helping..
It's not that you can't be trusted, it's that I don't expect for people to say anything they aren't permitted to say.

And that is why I put myself out there to provide that personal example about my friend... I could see that he was holding something back in our conversations about the true nature of this misunderstood being Lucifer from a masonic or occult (or his) perspective.
I was only able to deduce that it was because he wasn't permitted to say. And that is how he acted about it... very sort of dodgey.

Do you think this wasn't a fair assessment on my part?

edit on 18-4-2012 by LeonoraTenen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeonoraTenen

What I have a hard time understanding is why someone would refer to themselves as a "Christian", if they believe that the whole mythos of Christ (and the Christian Trinity) was a regurgitation of Osirianism.. ?

I wouldn't say that Christianity is a regurgitation of Osirianism, and I dare say that most other Gnostic Christians would agree with me. The parallels between Osiris and Christ are obvious, and quite plainly seen. But to the Egyptian Magi, Osiris was a purely philosophical concept that presupposed Christ (similar to Mithra among the Zoroastrian Magi). These deities were therefore philosophical forerunners of the actual, flesh-and-blood Christ, who was sent by the Father from the High Aeons to instruct those wandering in darkness.

You are making the same point here that Zeitgeist makes in its story... which is, that the Trinity of Christianity is simply a replica of the trinity of Osiris, Isis and Horus. This is to say Christianity is to Osirianism, what Catholicism is to Babylonian Paganism. Just a remix for the new generation.

I am completely unfamiliar with Zeitgeist's story...I would only say that each of those religious systems, through the light of philosophy, became aware of the Trinitarian nature of the Deity, and composed their individual mythos accordingly.

Somebody who believes Christ was the "kinsman redeemer" who came as God *with our own blood* (a Kinsman) to pay a debt, which we cannot repay. If any of you were to look up the Mosaic law of "The Kinsman Redeemer", you would see how a true Christian feels about Yehoshua.

I find the idea of the "true Christian" rather nonsensical, as every Christian believes him'herself to be a "true Christian"...and many of them condemn other Christians who disagree with them. In the end, a "true Christian" is one who heeds and follows the words of Christ.

When people ask (and 99% of people, Christians-included ask this) "How did Jesus suffering and dying on a cross have ANYTHING to do with me and my sins?!"... it is simply because they have not heard of this old law, which relates to the Judaic and Christian belief in a "messiah".

It relates to the idea of blood sacrifice, which was paramount in the Mosaic religion. Gnostics understand the sacrificial atonement from a spiritual perspective...but unlike the Roman Catholic Church, and its Protestant offshoots, Gnosticism is not a blood cult.

Anybody who would say that Christ never intended to be, himself, a bridge between heaven and earth, should not refer to themselves as a Christian. It'd be like someone who admires Mother Theresa, calling themselves a Theresian. If he is not your savior, you are not a Christian. In this way, it is like an On/Off switch.

The historic Gnostic Christian Church, founded by Jesus Christ, with valid apostolic succession, has always recognized the divinity and saving power of Christ, who was the embodiment of the Gnosis, and who points the way to the Sacred Flame.

edit on 18-4-2012 by Masonic Light because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join