It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you want to be a Freemason?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Look people... I am being 100% honest when I say that I wish someone would change my mind.
I really do not want all of this to be a secret plot to brainwash people toward a hyper-sexualized, mind-controlled, blindly-consuming, false-terrorism ignoring, flock of sheep who are being marched toward a "transhumanist" (Euphemism for Eugenics) future race (Gaga and Ray Kurzweil's "New Race").

I wish one of you could really put my mind at ease. But all of these silly tepid explanations you give are really not doing it for me. It doesn't even get me a little bit going...

I have brought up my concerns with my friend who was a past WM and he calls it "a conspiracy of greed" and then changes the subject or has to go.

Every time somebody tries to help me pull this splinter out of my finger, it removes skin instead and the splinter goes further in. Meaning it kind of convinces me more, when the explanations barely make sense, when applied to the examples I'm bringing... let alone truly debunking the examples.

The Rihanna fake tattoo was just that... fake.. somebody Photoshopped it and I removed it from my post because it was effing stupid. I should have looked up the Grammy performance and seen it was a fake before posting it the first time. I should've known it was WAY too obvious, even for them.

But I really wish there were explanations that do justice to all that I am seeing.

The 2009 VMA awards were clearly a mock-ritual of some sort. I can't call it masonic even though Lady Gaga was between the two pillars, and Pink was blind-folded with her left leg and left breast exposed (masonic ritual) and her left leg was 1/2 covered with a checkerboard pattern. There was more but I'm tired of typing.

The Superbowl 1/2 time show was clearly some kind of mass symbolic entrainment and everyone's explanations fall short every time.

I'm not that hard to convince if the debunkers would just do a better job.
They tend to reach more than who they're trying to debunk.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LeonoraTenen

I'll accept that as a duck and a dodge.

When your ready to provide some logical reason as to why you think I'm involved in a conspiracy to deceive you, Ill be here to show you the light.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

we'd all be aboard the Starship Enterprise by now...

the John was decent... those church matters the traditionalist carry matter not, I happen to be an American and remember how our nation rose to what it is today.

we have assimilated Latin, spat out the unjust and he we are...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
What about em. What do you think they are? What do you think they represent?

Why don't you tell me? I guess you think you know don't you? If so, then why keep it from us and ask me to tell you? I'm perfectly comfortable admitting I don't know.

I don't get you. How can you slander our organization and then expect us to not respond?

I do not expect you not to respond, I am expecting you TO respond!!!
I just wish your response did a better job of "debunking" if that's what you're trying to do.

Originally posted by W3RLIED2 If you want a foe to debate i can have the mods set up the debate forum for us. Name your terms, name the time.

Go fly a kite! See? This is the meet me at 3PM after school at the town clock kind of high school bully BS.
I wish this forum allowed cursing and anger, which it does not. You would be getting a faceful of it right now.

It was a lighthearted joke, the eye... One that your obviously way to paranoid over. It's an image drawn by a buddy of mine who has his own comic book... It's ok. Do you get this upset when you look at the US single dollar bill?

I suppose all the MTV All-seeing eye with skeleton arms, making the top 1/2 of the star of David and shooting a laser beam from its eye that is burning up trees and things on the ground and jumping around in a way that would GIVE someone ADHD if they didn't already have it. That's all just a "lighthearted joke" too right?

You can call me paranoid, but you are doing a crappy job of debunking this. I want your responses, I just want them to be better.

I thought yesterday you swore up and down that you were never the one to cast the first stone?.. And now I'm a bully, a slacker, and a debunker.... Oh I forgot a gorilla and a hive animal... That about sum it up?

Wait a second.... I said "slacker debunker" which is one thing. Not a "slacker" and a "debunker".
See you are the paranoid one. I'm saying again.. do a better job debunking these things and I'll admit defeat and let it go. Them purchasing the building just ain't cutting the mustard. As I said, all their constant references didn't come with the building.

And bully yes.. I will have mods set up a debate and Meet me at the quad after school. That is a bully straight up.
For being like this and for the way you all gang up on anti-masons and act personally offended by their words, that is what earns you the reference to a bullyish gorilla, or a hive of insects defending and attacking anyone who dares to get near the hive.

Why do you call us profane? Why do you refer to any translation of the bible as "Vulgar" or "Vulgate", that calls Jesus "Messiah" and Lucifer "Satan" or "The Opposer, trickster, Great Deceiver"?

This should be easy for you if you're not a slacker of a debunker.

For all your claims to want to engage in a civil conversation your sure using the tactics of most every other person with some kind of agenda towards masonry.

I am being direct and honest. Words on the internet and e-mails can come across very differently than how they are intended. Why don't you imagine me reading this in Morgan Freeman's voice, slowly instead of how you are which is like Alex Jones yelling. ???

Can you please explain to me this fear you have of Freemasonry?

You may want to call it a "fear". I call it a "distrust" and I suspect it of fowl play.
Why does that inherently need to equate to a "fear"?

If you don't like having unfair images projected onto your organization, then why are you being a double-standarding hypocrite and projecting your opinions of me?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I'll accept that as a duck and a dodge.

When your ready to provide some logical reason as to why you think I'm involved in a conspiracy to deceive you, Ill be here to show you the light.

How about you accept it as what it is... which is you and I typing at the same time.
My post immediately before this addresses your previous post.

You are the paranoid one here dude. You are also very aggressive. This is getting you worked up and that is something you need to temper if you want to come across as even-tempered..

Remember? I'm the paranoid one here, not you???

So have some patience from now on and I'll probably get to you... instead of you feeling like I'm "ducking and dodging" you.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

There really are conspiracy's
Don't throw the baby out with the bath water
Some people put 1 and 1 together and get 3
There could be Satanist's who are also Freemasons that has been said on here.by a Mason
But to be fair it was also said that Satanism is not approved and goes against what the Masons are about
Do I think Obama Cameron Blair Rothschild Rockefeller etc etc are good people - Hell NO
It is true the affairs of the world are run in the shadows by a global bloodline elite YES without any doubt on my part.

edit on 16-4-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

we'd all be aboard the Starship Enterprise by now...

true true....very true.

You made me laugh pretty hard. Thank you!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I am coming with a lot of images and evidence here.
This is about .000000001% of what I have seen to convince me of what I currently suspect to be true.

That makes my distrust burn like a humongous raging fire.

You masons here are coming with a 8oz glass of water and tossing it on a raging chemical fire.

The problem is, I need one of you to come along with the information that will put out this fire that is raging in my brain. It is not a fear. It is a disgust, distrust and a kind of loathing, without the fear.

I see so much corruption within our elite power system. Then I see these masons who have historically staged revolutions and support things like Occupy Wall St which is funded by George Soros. I see the connections between freemasonry and our current world power system.

These things I see... period. How can you help me not to see them? Can you do a better job of explaining it all for me in a way that won't leave me feeling coddled and misled?? Please? I am so wishing someone here had that kind of wisdom and insight to be able to lead me back to a place where I could feel the goodness of mankind instead of seeing humanbeings worldwide as the product of a couple hundred years of the Aeon of Horus (in Crowley's definition of our current age).

I'm not even saying there is knowing intention behind any of these coincidences. I actually am MORE inclined to sum it all up as a Sinister Dialectic (in the definition of Theological Satanists, like MLO and ONA writings) which is un-knowingly being supported by many within it. Compartmentalization is a big part of that.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Crowley was an ass for sure and used all that Horus stuff in the way he did because his mind was warped
The global elite who are ill intentioned think the rest of Humanity are but stupid cattle
Don't blame Masons for the ill done by others who might or might not be members.
Look at evil effers like Col Michael Aquino head of the church of Set formerly the church of Satan - He works with the Secret Military on Mind War - Psyops
All world leaders are puppets for others.
This bad lot are not as organized as you think - they back stab each other often - they gain Kudos that way
edit on 16-4-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Do I think Obama Cameron Blair Rothschild Rockefeller etc etc are good people - Hell NO
It is true the affairs of the world are run in the shadows by a global bloodline elite YES without any doubt on my part.

Hang on a second.
When His Royal Highness, Prince Philip is the Grand-Master of York Rite Freemasonry, which originated in England (I don't care if this isn't a worldwide York leadership role) I cannot separate Freemasonry from that global bloodline.

(imagine me saying this calmly)
Capiché? I mean... come on.

This is the same guy whose most common quote (said many times in slightly different terms) is this:

"If I were to be allowed re-incarnation, I would wish to return as a deadly virus, so I could decimate human population levels."

This is the head of York Rite masonry and I know he is of Danish, not English descent.

What about the Queen and the Order of the Thistle.. aren't any of you higher-level masons aware of what the Order of the Thistle is? It is a direct Templar order. The Queen, Prince Philip, Prince Edward... practically ALL of the royal family are in the Order of the Thistle.

The ties between the elite and freemasonry are ever-evident.

Obama does the handshake whenever he meets a fellow mason. Blair is a freemason.
I don't expect there to be official masonic connections for every single person who is a part of the organization.

It flaunts its regalia for a reason. It is a statement of power. What do you think the regalia is?

What are the significance of the Skull/Bones and teardrops on the reverse side of the apron?

Isn't that a reference to the nightside and death? While the front of the apron is the dayside?

Is this not a symbolic parallel (metaphorical analogy) for the 10 Sephirotic Tree of Kabbalah ("dayside tree") on the front and the ("nightside tree") 11 Qliphotic Tree of Anti-Kabbalah on the reverse?
edit on 16-4-2012 by LeonoraTenen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeonoraTenen

Why don't you tell me? I guess you think you know don't you? If so, then why keep it from us and ask me to tell you? I'm perfectly comfortable admitting I don't know.

That's not how it works. I could tell you what certain symbols mean to me, and to you they would have an entirely different meaning. What symbols are you concerned about? The eye? The five pointed star? Please be more specific if you expect me to give you concise answers.

I do not expect you not to respond, I am expecting you TO respond!!!
I just wish your response did a better job of "debunking" if that's what you're trying to do.

I'm not trying to debunk you. I'm trying to provide you with accurate information. Something your making increasingly difficult.

Go fly a kite! See? This is the meet me at 3PM after school at the town clock kind of high school bully BS.
I wish this forum allowed cursing and anger, which it does not. You would be getting a faceful of it right now.

You can call me whatever you like, at this point it just throws out all chances of you regaining credibility here. Debate, one on one, is the cornerstone of civil conversation. If that's not what you want then we can keep going on like we are.

I suppose all the MTV All-seeing eye with skeleton arms, making the top 1/2 of the star of David and shooting a laser beam from its eye that is burning up trees and things on the ground and jumping around in a way that would GIVE someone ADHD if they didn't already have it. That's all just a "lighthearted joke" too right?

It could be a joke, or it could be an overly produced Madonna show. I don't have any answers for you there. I can tell you that the only thing inherently Masonic about MTV is that they have one studio in an old Masonic temple... That's about it. What they decided to do with the interior decorations was up to them. Personally I don't see any reason to tear up some of the most ornate buildings in the west, maybe they felt the same.

Wait a second.... I said "slacker debunker" which is one thing. Not a "slacker" and a "debunker".
See you are the paranoid one. I'm saying again.. do a better job debunking these things and I'll admit defeat and let it go. Them purchasing the building just ain't cutting the mustard. As I said, all their constant references didn't come with the building.

Whatever.

And bully yes.. I will have mods set up a debate and Meet me at the quad after school. That is a bully straight up.
For being like this and for the way you all gang up on anti-masons and act personally offended by their words, that is what earns you the reference to a bullyish gorilla, or a hive of insects defending and attacking anyone who dares to get near the hive.

We shall find out, than. You know debates are one on one. You won't be able to cry the victim of our brutish tactics in there. I appreciate you making my likeness to such charming creatures, yet again.

Why do you call us profane? Why do you refer to any translation of the bible as "Vulgar" or "Vulgate", that calls Jesus "Messiah" and Lucifer "Satan" or "The Opposer, trickster, Great Deceiver"?

Because your not in on our fancy handshakes and secret words. But really, it's just because masonry uses really old English in its ritual and profane was the word used back then to describe non masons. Very few masons still use it, though we do hear it in lodge from time to time.

This should be easy for you if you're not a slacker of a debunker

It is. I'm not, though.

I am being direct and honest. Words on the internet and e-mails can come across very differently than how they are intended. Why don't you imagine me reading this in Morgan Freeman's voice, slowly instead of how you are which is like Alex Jones yelling. ???

Naa, the voice you have inside my inner dialogue is something more akin to my mother in law...

You may want to call it a "fear". I call it a "distrust" and I suspect it of fowl play.
Why does that inherently need to equate to a "fear"?

If you don't like having unfair images projected onto your organization, then why are you being a double-standarding hypocrite and projecting your opinions of me?

It equates to fear because it's irrational and misplaced. And because for some reason you feel like I'm attacking you, deceiving you, and ganging up on you. How many times have I called you a gorilla today?

PS! That was really hard to script right on my iPad. Just thought you should know.

edit on 16-4-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Hang on a second.
When His Royal Highness, Prince Philip is the Grand-Master of York Rite Freemasonry, which originated in England (I don't care if this isn't a worldwide York leadership role) I cannot separate Freemasonry from that global bloodline.

(imagine me saying this calmly)
Capiché? I mean... come on.

This is the same guy whose most common quote (said many times in slightly different terms) is this:

"If I were to be allowed re-incarnation, I would wish to return as a deadly virus, so I could decimate human population levels."

This is the head of York Rite masonry and I know he is of Danish, not English descent.

What about the Queen and the Order of the Thistle.. aren't any of you higher-level masons aware of what the Order of the Thistle is? It is a direct Templar order. The Queen, Prince Philip, Prince Edward... practically ALL of the royal family are in the Order of the Thistle.

The ties between the elite and freemasonry are ever-evident.

Obama does the handshake whenever he meets a fellow mason. Blair is a freemason.
I don't expect there to be official masonic connections for every single person who is a part of the organization.

It flaunts its regalia for a reason. It is a statement of power. What do you think the regalia is?

What are the significance of the Skull/Bones and teardrops on the reverse side of the apron?

Isn't that a reference to the nightside and death? While the front of the apron is the dayside?

Is this not a symbolic parallel (metaphorical analogy) for the 10 Sephirotic Tree of Kabbalah ("dayside tree") on the front and the ("nightside tree") 11 Qliphotic Tree of Anti-Kabbalah on the reverse?

I thought it was Philip cousin The Duke of Kent who was top dog Mason in England but I may be wrong
But yes Philip I thought of Greek German descent or is it Austrian - They are all a nasty lot and usurpers.
Believing in the Divine right to rule us stupid mortal plebs and who they should sacrifice in the name of false wars historically.
I have met a Knights Templar who's lineage goes back to the original knights who were but scholars searching for truth - I could tell you more but it is rather a long story but this St Clair was far from evil he was a good and honorable person.
The world is full of corruption and the corrupt ones wear many costumes but they are charlatans of truth
But there are good and honorable people too and some are also in the shadows.
But ask a Mason who is amongst their ranks - if you are civil they will be glad to to tell you

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Why do you refer to any translation of the bible as "Vulgar" or "Vulgate", that calls Jesus "Messiah" and Lucifer "Satan" or "The Opposer, trickster, Great Deceiver"?

We don't refer to any translation as "Vulgar", and when we refer to the VULGATE we are referring to the specific Latin translation which was the work of St. Jerome in the 4th century AD.

edit on 16-4-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

You masons here are coming with a 8oz glass of water and tossing it on a raging chemical fire.

The problem is, I need one of you to come along with the information that will put out this fire that is raging in my brain. It is not a fear. It is a disgust, distrust and a kind of loathing, without the fear.

nothing any mason could say here would be enough for you. You have the built in distrust and that old catch 22 that we would lie to protect our deep dark secrets.

So you have to ask yourself how bad you want to know the real truth. You know deep down in your heart that the stuff the anti masons have been spewing aren't complete truth, and you suspect that what we are saying is BS, so you are left in the middle. I can say as someone who was where you are, there is only one way to truly know. Once you know the truth about masonry, then and only then can you concentrate your efforts on the real evil.

It's not easy, but it's worth it. But don't take my word for it. I am a mason.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
nothing any mason could say here would be enough for you. You have the built in distrust and that old catch 22 that we would lie to protect our deep dark secrets.

So you have to ask yourself how bad you want to know the real truth. You know deep down in your heart that the stuff the anti masons have been spewing aren't complete truth, and you suspect that what we are saying is BS, so you are left in the middle. I can say as someone who was where you are, there is only one way to truly know. Once you know the truth about masonry, then and only then can you concentrate your efforts on the real evil.

It's not easy, but it's worth it. But don't take my word for it. I am a mason.

I want you to know I starred this post. Simply because you weren't unkind in your defense of your beliefs and also because I feel the truth of what you are saying and the empathy in it.

You seem to understand how it feels to see so much you cannot explain and which people are dodging constantly. Trying not to get chit on them that's being flung around.

Whatever is happening in the music industry - I'm not attached to the masons being behind it.

I am however, completely convinced that there is SOME secret society, who uses the same themes and symbols constantly in your face, at the helm of it.

I can't see how Prince Hall freemasonry isn't somehow involved when all the hip-hop artists are so overt about their involvement with it. Meanwhile, they're constantly flashing the 666 handsigns, the horns, the square & compass, the eye in the triangle, covering one eye etc.. etc... They come right out and make a song called "Freemason" and they belong to PHA while putting the symbols all over their clothing. WTF do any of you expect me to believe?

But Network Dude, this isn't a rant at you. And the rest of you, this isn't a rant at you either. It's my rant about the music industry trying to pull one over on us. You guys say they aren't really affiliated with masonry... I have no problem believing that.

But the OTO? Uh... yeah!! I've partied with the OTO guys in LA on numerous occasions and all they do is brag about how MTV and the music industry is run by them.

And with Aleister Crowley being like the Santa Claus of the past 50 years of music. He's all over the place in music. The OTO are all over music.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
You know deep down in your heart that the stuff the anti masons have been spewing aren't complete truth

No I am completely disgusted at the narrow-mindedness and hyper-reductive Christian garbage that IS most Anti-Masonry. It's so poorly concocted.

I do not side with Anti-masonic material 99.9% of the time.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Yes

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

You mentioned Santa Claus - Well there is a story - Santa anagram Satan - Sounds a bit way out there I know.
Yet Satanists have their own special gruesome festivity's.
The jolly, white bearded, fat man in red is younger than he looks - An invention of Coca Cola.
His forerunner St Nicholas you know "Old Nick" dressed in black
As for the symbolism displayed in the Music Industry - Some of these artist's are victims of psychological manipulation by the one's you need to point the finger at. Brain washing is a toy of the Satanist's.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

Okay. I was just really confused. Thanks for clarifying.

There are plenty of threads on MTV-Square & Compass already.

No, I was asking for clarification and SisyphusRide gave it to me. I thank SisyphusRide for that.

Prince Phillip is not the Grand Master of York Rite Freemasonry. The United Grand Lodge of England and Supreme Grand Chapter of Royal Arch Masons of England is led by Prince Edward, Duke of Kent. Also, as far as I understand, they don't refer to the Royal Arch and Chivalric Orders as "York Rite". The Great Priory of the Great Priory of the United Religious, Military and Masonic Orders of the Temple and of St. John of Jerusalem, Palestine, Rhodes and Malta of England and Wales and its Provinces Overseas isn't clear on who leads that, but even if Phillip was the leader that doesn't designate him as the leader of York Rite Freemasonry as I'm sure Prince Edward would take offense to Phillip stepping on his territory in the Royal Arch.

Capiché?

FYI, it's "capisce" pronounced ca-pee-shay, Italian for "you understand". With a '?' attached to it, it translates to "Do you understand?"

The Order of the Thistle has nothing to do with Freemasonry nor the Templars.

Neither Bush nor Blair is or was ever a Mason.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Knowing what I know of masonry, I cannot see any way it could possibly be behind anything that the bulk of it's members didn't know about. PHA included.

As for the music industry, (and this is just my opinion) it goes with whatever sells best at the time. If you look back 20 years, you didn't see this kind of stuff. It was Ozzy and Dio and Slayer, and Megadeath. Satan was the big buzz word back then. Now, with the popularity of movies like the Davinchi code, and National Treasure, guess what? Occult symbolism is hot.

The big thing is, how does seeing those symbols affect you personally? If you answer, "they don't", then I think you might realize that it's all marketing. Wait for the next 20 years and everyone will be dragging their butts on the ground while chanting "Old Long Johnson".

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join