It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you want to be a Freemason?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeonoraTenen
My earlier comment about Lady Gaga growing up in a masonic building, was in reference to the Pythian building, in which her parents owned a condiminium.
So since the Knights of Pythias have nothing to do with Freemasonry, you lied when you said she grew up in a Masonic building?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo

I fear that not all Masons are like the good Masons. The upper ranking members may use their power for evil. If that is what the Masons are really about then good.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by theSupernova

What power? The highest rank in freemasonry is 3 degree. The apandant rites have titles of 'higher degrees'. But really it's just further study in the Craft. The numbered degrees are only titles.

You want to talk about titles, you should ask KSig..... He's got like twenty of them.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Would I want to be a mason? Yes and no.

ALL I've heard from my step-dad who is a mason, is that it's a brotherhood of men. I joined the local Masonic lodge when I was 18. I was unable to attend the meetings and the charity they were doing that night. I was bound for the Marines and to busy with work and pool functions to attend. If I remember correctly,they were making christmas decorations and other things for the kids in town. Which I thought would be a great experience for myself. Not only, for a good cause.

So, would I join? For good charities and changing someone elses life and my own for the better? Yes.
On the other hand, considering how deep the masons go in there history and power and the research I've studied over the years.. then no.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Colleague

the father of my nation is a mason...

Wash DC has more astronomical meanings behind its construction than any other place in Christendom...

London/England only has 4 say...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

Okay? Are you saying that its a good or bad thing? What is the significance to his post?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
well I would not though my best friend is. I respect his vow of secrecy and I don't bug him about it. He says I would love it and I would actually make a good mason. My dad is the vice president of the lions club in our area. I wouldn't become a mason or a lion though. It is just not my cup of tea. I have no problem with masons.

Back in the day I used to be VERY catholic, Latin mass, catholic newsletters, the whole nine. I was under the impression then that the church in its core was against masonry. I was convinced they infiltrated the church and ruined it with Vatican 2. I have since not given a damn. I also have lost my interest in what the catholic church needs or wants. I really don't care anymore. So yeah. Usually you need to hate something before you learn about it enough not to fear it, and even appreciate certain things about it eventually.

Masonry is not bad, I just don't like secrets. Some people do. I was the type of kid that would die inside if he couldn't speak the truth. I CAN keep a secret and do keep a number of them that kill me not to be able to talk about. I just don't like the whole mentality of things hidden. I don't know.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

On the other hand, considering how deep the masons go in there history and power and the research I've studied over the years.. then no

I think it is a good thing... this is one of the main purposes of these men, they are the keepers least we forget. (which history proves to do over and over again)

the Masons are not a satanic cult imo quite the opposite, and they conform to non-establishment in ones name, only pure knowledge.

edit on 16-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

yeah Catholics bite... most all religious establishments do.

Truth rules and most establishments aren't very truthful... most want to keep you earthbound and part of the herd.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

well I wouldn't go so far as to say that they hinder your progress. I will say that with any system of belief there is a "roof" to their ability to address your ever expanding mind and soul. Like the glass that keeps growing takes more and more to fill. Religion is a good starting point for many since all have SOME truth to them. I like them all in a way. I just think they leave allot up to you. It is your journey and your truth you must find. Some may help along the way. It depends on what you "need".

I will say this. There is no absolute to truth, only the purpose we can find and apply from its teachings.

edit on 16-4-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I'm ready to move on to more interesting points.

EDIT: I didn't see all the new posts, since I was composing this post for an hour, maybe more...
What I meant was "more interesting points" besides us debating over word semantics which is what we were stuck in a feedback loop over & over doing. I was tired of that.

Dang, I wish I could just embed pictures in these posts here. It takes SO much away having to click a link to see what I'm trying to get at.. PITA!

Back to the post - OFF EDIT

extraordinaryintelligence.com...

Awesome video:

This one is just hilarious!!

A shot from an offensive and occult-themed MTV commercial, that basically takes a crap on Christmas and makes a point of pushing Global Warming theory (which would eventually lead to Rothschild Carbon Tax & Trade, and later to aggressive popul. redux).

The first MTV-funded video, by LCD Soundsystem.

vigilantcitizen.com...

The girl from that video (known actress)

mediaexposed.tumblr.com...

freemasonry.bcy.ca...

Just for fun:

I have to start a new post to add more images. I'm worried it will put down the kibosh.

edit on 16-4-2012 by LeonoraTenen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Okay? Are you saying that its a good or bad thing? What is the significance to his post?

You are overly-defensive now...
This was a matter of fact statement. Why do you need to impose a "good or bad" upon it?

I can see it's someone who was saying it in a good way, but your response was pre-loaded with a tone of disapproval.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LeonoraTenen

The MTV building was thoroughly explained here.  Turns out humongous buildings make awesome studios.

ATS link, MTV blah blah blah

Thank you for another awesome Rihanna pic....  I hardly noticed the tatty, I think it's a stick on though.  

The rest of it?  Seriously?  Madonna has a jacket with an all seeing eye on it...  It's a pretty common symbol to see.  

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

agreed... I have a problem with the Pope though.

there's something fishy goin on around them parts... (not to coin a phrase or anything)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

well the pope is a traditionalist. He is trying to bring back the old ways of worship. He is very much against the reform that the church underwent.

He also has an alternate motive. It is kind of lengthy to get into. If you search Google for the pope and his "traditional" point of view you will find what I am talking about after you dig deep enough.

"He likes Latin."

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

The MTV building was thoroughly explained here.  Turns out humongous buildings make awesome studios.

Thoroughly explained? What you guys do is all bombard a thread together and pronounce everything mundane and normal and just coincidences. That is totally dishonest and is a form of discrediting propaganda. Slight of hand word trickery is what it is. You guys are as you said, a "think tank".

The other threads on the MTV building didn't have ME in them. That's what was missing, because if I were there, it wouldn't have gotten thrown out so easily.

What about featuring the symbol behind their heads, illuminated in blue during their broadcast?

What about all the symbols in the videos I posted? Did all of those symbolic entrainment campaigns come with the building??? The building also houses CTV as well as MTV, so it's not just MTV buying a building.

What about all the masonic symbols all over MTV videos, artists' albums, clothing labels??

Do you know anything about the Prince Hall Association? Almost all of the black entertainers are a part of this organization. They flaunt it every opportunity they get. That's the style.. flaunt it in gawdy ways.

Jay-Z's clothing label??? The Masters of the Craft? His album, "Dynasty"?

Rick Ross and Jay-Z's song "Freemason"?? Why do you guys ignore all these damning proofs of what I'm trying to say? It's because you CANNOT take on these best examples. So they fly right by and you cherry pick on some specific word for 5 pages. That's the MO I see.

You guys are just impatient slacker debunkers who haven't really had to deal with persistent foes in these forums. Everyone else goes down so easily. I will not.

You can post all the posturingly intimidating (paranoid conspiracy / tin-foil hat) images you want to try and A) discredit me and B) intimidate me if I were that kind of weakminded individual.

It's really just like high school where bullies get together and act as bad-asssey as possible to keep their dominion over everyone's minds. Just tone-setting and posturing. Like gorillas and other pack/hive animals

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The symbols in themselves are neither good or bad
It is the state of the soul that uses them that is important
As an artist I use symbols from every culture in my work
These symbols are older than Freemasonry
The Nazis used the swastika but it is ancient symbol going back thousands of years and represents a spiral like in nature it is how energy moves as in the Milky Way
Madonna is only trying to be "cool" - Hell it's fashion these days - Think I will get The Eye of Horus tattooed on my forehead - that'll pull the chicks - or maybe not

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

I liked the traveling Pope John Paul... I thought he was a good man but I wasn't onto their deal back then.

in a way the Catholics keep the fig leaves on us all... (the living pants)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeonoraTenen

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

Thoroughly explained? What you guys do is all bombard a thread together and pronounce everything mundane and normal and just coincidences. That is totally dishonest and is a form of discrediting propaganda. Slight of hand word trickery is what it is. You guys are as you said, a "think tank".

The other threads on the MTV building didn't have ME in them. That's what was missing, because if I were there, it wouldn't have gotten thrown out so easily.

What about featuring the symbol behind their heads, illuminated in blue during their broadcast?

What about all the symbols in the videos I posted? Did all of those symbolic entrainment campaigns come with the building??? The building also houses CTV as well as MTV, so it's not just MTV buying a building.

You guys are just impatiently slacker debunkers who haven't really had to deal with persistent foes in these forums. Everyone else goes down so easily. I will not.

You can post all the posturingly intimidating (paranoid conspiracy / tin-foil hat) images you want to try and A) discredit me and B) intimidate me if I were that kind of weakminded individual.

It's really just like high school where bullies get together and act as bad-asssey as possible to keep their dominion over everyone's minds. Just tone-setting and posturing. Like gorillas and other pack/hive animals.

What about em. What do you think they are? What do you think they represent?

I don't get you. How can you slander our organization and then expect us to not respond? If you want a foe to debate i can have the mods set up the debate forum for us. Name your terms, name the time.

It was a lighthearted joke, the eye... One that your obviously way to paranoid over. It's an image drawn by a buddy of mine who has his own comic book... It's ok. Do you get this upset when you look at the US single dollar bill?

I thought yesterday you swore up and down that you were never the one to cast the first stone?.. And now I'm a bully, a slacker, and a debunker.... Oh I forgot a gorilla and a hive animal... That about sum it up?

For all your claims to want to engage in a civil conversation your sure using the tactics of most every other person with some kind of agenda towards masonry.

Can you please explain to me this fear you have of Freemasonry?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

well that was all the John could do. He really had no power in Rome anymore and so lacked to some degree "safety". He kind of backed out on offers he couldn't refuse after he accepted.

It was nice though, for everyone to be able to visit the pope when he came around. I went with my mother once. It was a great day.

He was kind of just tasked with recruiting and public relations since he couldn't be trusted with internal church matters any more. It was just easier to keep him busy as a tourist.

Edit: Yeah Catholics do kind of keep the fig leaves on us all. Never thought of it like that. They just dont give you the fruit first.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join