It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Hip Hop Bands Music... What do you think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Just in time for spring break and the partying. This is my band/groups OFFICIAL first single that we are releasing for FREE! We recorded a video to it that we're editing ourselves so all the creativity is from our POV.

Let me know what you guys think! Download it and share with everyone! Sharing Is Caring

Thanks a lot guys/gals! Enjoy.

High Quality link, click below!
Low End Theory- Taking Over [HQ]

edit on 9-3-2012 by sirissacnewtone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
grande amigos! sounds good..
If you need Beatz, just ask us..

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

we are from germany, so peace..!
holla!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I can diggit, lyrics n grooves flowin nice, kudos

Peace,
spec

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Nice flow, guys. It definitely has an old-school feel to it. I miss wrap that moves like poetry, instead a lighting quick tidal wave of rhymes and little content

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Not gonna lie, I was pleasantly surprised with that. Nice work.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
thank you guys, I appreciate that! Hope you downloaded the song

If you have a FB or any social networking site please help us spread the word and share the link! Yall rock!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki2012

yoo dope beats brotha! I subscribed to your channel for future use but as of now our producer has the beats for our projects. Keep grinding man!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Good job! Keep up the good work!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I thought it was going to be pretty lame to be honest, but I was suprised, its pretty good. Props to the A Tribe Called Quest tribute. The hook isn't really my sound but the versus are nice. I can dig it.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

thanks man. yeah a lot of people think were "stealing" ATCQ's "name" but don't realize its an homage to one of the greatest hip hop albums.

thanks for checking us out brotha! help us spread by posting it on your FB or any social media outlet, any and all love is highly appreciated. hope everything is cool!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Thanks man! Ive taken it, changed it, added a new title and some words, and put my name on it! Thanks for puttin' it out there for free for the millions of us to ste...ah...USE. Im selling it as mine...

FYI: I am just kidding by trying to make a point about not putting up your hard work for free and for anyone to steal. At least copyright it to prove you were the creator and composers. Always protect that which is yours...and here it was on ATS for the taking by someone less honest than me. (Good luck and good song)

PS SHARING Is MORE than CARING...it potentially steal-able!!
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

lol that is why everything but the adam lambert guitar sample is copyrighted. including the song writing and all bg melodies. that's why its out on a creative commons license where people can openly share it with everyone.

we're simply sharing it because it is sampled and it's the easiest way to gain a fan base cuz everyone loves free stuff!
oh and we don't want Sony/Columbia to chase us with a huge lawsuit for making a song sound better than the original they released haha..

but i appreciate the concern friend. we've all been doing music for 35+ years combined; 12 years alone just for me. you come to learn to safe guard all your material as soon the idea is initiated and is put down.

thanks for checking us out! and don't feel guilty in sharing it cause that's what this track and the other two on our channel are there for
have an awesome week!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sirissacnewtone

Thanks for taking my "threat" well. I know this is a changing world and I agree about sharing. I own HUNDREDS of copyrights myself....but going ahead into the future...we all still need legal copyrights to release our stuff with "major label-distributioning". Its the way the biz works...still.

I can see a day when the only thing one can copyright is as the "originator" of a piece. The world of sharing really is a great thing. And music should be shared. Soenst asy much tho for making a living at it which is what all of us had tried to do all these years. (I do get royalties-enough to live on year to year for singles released years ago. There were 11 in the Top 10).

We never saw it coming to this when we all in the 60's tried to get famous and a record deal. Times change...and you should always protect...and be proud...of your creation.

I was just making a point. Good luck to you and all!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

thank you dear traveler. and to you I wish the same.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sirissacnewtone

Bottom line? Remember this sir: "MUSIC is REWARD...in ITSELF!"
Peace

top topics

join