It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In your experience who is more racist of the races..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

This is basically the underhanded answer to the racism question, by coming up with a racist response.

So yea, people are predjudiced against Obama.

That was a case in point for you.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
My personal experience would indicate that the first person to scream raciist is the biggest racist. The color of a person matters not, It's what they have in their hearts that matters. There is good and bad in all of us. It depends on which part we choose to show to the world.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The answer depends on what your definition of racism is. Attitude and hate are simply not enough. If racism is attitude and hate, mixed with ability to negatively effect someone else's life, then I would argue that white people are more racist, because there are far more whites in position of power and influence in private sector America. For the record, I am white.
edit on 10-3-2012 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I don't believe it's racist to disagree with the president on the issues.

I do believe that it's racist to say that "No matter what the evidence show to the contrary, Obama was born in Kenya and can not have been a natural born citizen of the United States and is therefore ineligible to be President".

There is a huge amount of racist undertones in that belief, as well as a huge amount of irrational belief.

Facts don't lie, but people will lie about and dismiss the facts. Reasonable people base their conclusions on what the facts say, not on what what they want to or don't want to believe.

As far as my personal experience with racism and bigotry goes, the most amount of it I've personally experienced comes from white people. I'm part Cherokee Indian, and I wear glasses, and am not very physically attractive and many have said I must be a retard because I look like a retard and treated me accordingly.I've always been very unpopular. For instance, because I don't have a girlfriend, white people will call me a faggot.I've also always been the one everybody picked on in school because I looked like a retard.

White people expect everybody to follow their expectations of how they think people should look and behave. If you don't, they will do everything they can to put you down through insult and ridicule. You see this phenomena on any board like this or other boards all the time. You see this in politics all the time, such as when liberals start insulting and ridiculing Sarah Palin. That's the way they are. They are extremely quick to judge people and slow to understand. They can't understand a concept of letting a person be themselves and express themselves in their own way. Their rules state that you've got to express yourself in a certain way to be accepted as credible, and if not, again, you will be berated and ridiculed to no end.

I've had very little experiences with other races though, but for the most part they've treated me better than white people have and have treated me with more respect. but I haven't really lived in places like a ghetto or a large city. All my life I've lived in small towns.

When I went to Germany, I was also treated with more respect than people in America ever have treated me. I didn't get insulted or berated at all. But of course, I only stayed for three weeks, so I don't know if that's normal or not.

That's my experience with racism and bigotry.

There's a lot more to it, of course, but a lot of it is too personal for me to talk to about it.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mikem

My Expierences from being in the correctional system is that all races are equally racist, but it all varys from person to person...That is the problem is people want to identify with skin color instead of people on a individualistic basis....In my opinions the NAACP is just as racist as the Aryan Brotherhood, because they both preach the same message! Racism has been around since the dawn of man and the ideology will never stop. Whether it be Irish,Jews,Italian.Slavic,Different African Races,Koreans,Japanese,Chinesse, Polish, Cubans, Mexicans, ECT. History has proven that ALL of mankind can have a hateful nature!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Black people but i think it could be something to do with them not caring about being called a racist because they have the race card to play.

Those who follow black people as the most racist would have to be Arabs or mongrels(mixed race)..
edit on 10/3/12 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by wolf2420

Theres no such thing as the ''human race''.I think you might mean the human species?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
My first though was the Japanese but when I thought about it all my negative experiences were with older Japanese people. I had an old male Japanese boss who explained to me that the highest point was the sun then Japan then the rest of the world and boy did he believe it.

I don't think any race is more racist than any other but I do think older people in general seem to be more racist than the younger generations. The good news is if this is true and not just my own personal perception, racism will be extinct someday. Bad news is we will most likely find some other reason the hate each other.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

The self proclaimed 'Native Americans' killed most of their own off.

The governments are actually the ones who are trying to bring us together and NOT seperate us.Please learn the agenda because its not as straight forward as you think.And in fact,many of the divide and conquer which is going on IS the whole 'bringing us together' but its white people who are being divided and conquered by foreign races.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

Huh? blacks in America have everything going for them and most are on benefits which are given to them by the government so you can't blame the system.The fact is that they are just too damn lazy and stupid.
edit on 10/3/12 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikem
I searched to see if this thread had already been opened and couldn't find anything.

I'm not racist even though I was raised in a racist family and area, I don't discriminate against color or race or religion, I fully believe that there are good and bad people everywhere and they should be judged on character and actions.

So my question is out of all the races... who are typically the most racist of the bunch.. we heard about all the "birthers" and how they were "labeled" racist, but I don't really believe that they ALL are racist.. some of them probably however not all of them.

Is it racist for a black person to call a white person racist for not liking and questioning the president even if that white person never said anything or thought anything racist.....

I would like to keep this thread peaceful and logical.

The notion that racism relates to race is racist.
A more viable question would which culture or sub-culture tends to be more racist. At least this question treats racism as something inherent in normative values and not related to genetic make up.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Black culture has the most accepted open racism. Some believe because of segregation and slavery that they cannot be racist.. and so there is a very open and accepted racism unique to the black community.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
These threads are some cointel pro ops

divide and conquer

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
There is good in diversity, but bad in enmity.

Enmity comes with diversity, but only if that diversity finds nothing in common with its separate components. This is why we have a melding of the races...so that despite the cultural differences, we still have things in common...and that is the most essential ingredient to coexistence: commonality.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
You see this in politics all the time, such as when liberals start insulting and ridiculing Sarah Palin. That's the way they are.

Thats funny, I thought everyone made fun of Sarah Palin. She just makes it too easy.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join