It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Destiny Beckons....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Like a dimming water... we all fade... the shadows try to consume but lessons we learn must resume. Mourning should not be forever.... let the waters of the heart love and break forth. Forever is the destruction, forever is the love. One must still be all and all must still remain as one. Its a never ending cycle... the times have faded and changed..... no nothing ever remains the same. From dust to dust... we fall to the ground... weak and tired without a sound. I felt the love, a fathers touch... I'll never forget... how it brushed. I know he doesn't hate me... I know I must remain strong. Open to all.... the bigger picture..... nothing beckons destiny like this call.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Nice piece of poetry. Flows very well. Good job!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

Thank you.... I wrote it for a friend that treated me like his own daughter. He committed suicide today and we fell out because all along he wanted death. ~Sigh~ This is in his memory.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana

Thank you.... I wrote it for a friend that treated me like his own daughter. He committed suicide today and we fell out because all along he wanted death. ~Sigh~ This is in his memory.

Oh...I'm so sorry for your loss. It's such a tragedy when someone is in so much pain nothing will help but death. I weep inside all the time for people throughout the world who feel that dying is the best option.I wish I could save them all. I hope your doing ok under the cicumstances? If you need to talk just message me privately and I will listen.Ironically I am currently writing my first novel and it deals with suicide. It wasn't a story that I chose to write originally but I couldn't get it out of my head because I believe it is important for people to talk about so we can try to save the ones we love. I am truly sorry for your loss and hope that you and your family are ok. God speed.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Its fine... it was written in his fate he die. There was honestly nothing I could have done to prevent his death or help his torn soul. ~Sighs~ I need to be strong.... and just so you know I've survived seven attempts to take my life without going to the hospital. It hurts to not be able to die.... but it hurts more when you know your death would injure countless of other lives.

new topics

top topics

join