It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressmen Walter Jones Starts Impeachment Process on Barack Obama 3/9/12

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

Indeed, Obama is history, or the U.S is. Take your pick.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by WiseThinker
I saw this back on Wednesday when it was proposed.

Im baffled by how people are perceiving this, i think it may be due to Alex Jones.

NO WHERE does it state that this has backwards effect, so it would not touch Obama, however would prevent him from doing it in the future.

So no one is getting impeached or proposing to impeach anyone.

Um an Impeachment of Obama that has no effect on Obama? You know what a impeachment is right? Means he is FIRED!

Whatever you are smoking dude.... Not good for you.

So I take it that you haven't actually read the bill.

This topic is embarrassing for this site.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Im baffled by how people are perceiving this, i think it may be due to Alex Jones.

NO WHERE does it state that this has backwards effect, so it would not touch Obama, however would prevent him from doing it in the future.

Um an Impeachment of Obama that has no effect on Obama? You know what a impeachment is right? Means he is FIRED!

One final time i will repeat myself, but now you better get it or i will stop replying to you: I am not talking about any bill! I am talking about the transgressions toward the Constitution Obama have ALREADY COMMITED! These are in themselves impeachable FFS!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

One final time i will repeat myself, but now you better get it or i will stop replying to you: I am not talking about any bill! I am talking about the transgressions toward the Constitution Obama have ALREADY COMMITED! These are in themselves impeachable FFS!

so, you are in a thread that is about the bill proposed, that some misinformed people think is an impeachment bill (it is not), and you are talking about impeachment, but not the topic at hand.....

are you lost?

The fact is, all you impeachment nuts are simply blowing hot air. It aint gonna happen.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

The fact is, all you impeachment nuts are simply blowing hot air. It aint gonna happen.

You are all-knowing??? You are a bigot that is a fact. Don't think it won't happen just because it hasn't happened yet.

You are probably too young to remember the TV sitcom "All in The Family,", but you are a dead ringer for Archie Bunker with that closed mind of yours.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hope it doesn't happen and if this effort to keep the President's handlers from getting us into war may be the pro-activity we need.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

You are all-knowing??? You are a bigot that is a fact. Don't think it won't happen just because it hasn't happened yet.

You are probably too young to remember the TV sitcom "All in The Family,", but you are a dead ringer for Archie Bunker with that closed mind of yours.

I'm a bigot? Please, do explain.

Its not that it hasn't haappened yet. Its that there has yet to be presented one, single, legitimate impeachable offense. If there is one, please present it.

I'm plenty old to remember all in the family. I find it amazing that from one single post you know me well enough to compare me to an abusive husband. Who is closed minded here?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join