It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange scrolling message on Youtube player right now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The message rolls along the black bit at the bottom of the player(the bit with the play and volume icons)

It says:

Very normal message + 30 335 30 102 5 Mandate Welcome to Jamrock Damian Marley Spacca Davvero........ then it lists some other artists such as Jedi Mind tricks and ends with "in tanti by ellis ryan"

Seems a little odd, and I'm wondering what Youtube are up to, because yesterday their logo was set to transparent, so it wasn't visible but it was still there in the top left corner and you could click it

i43.tinypic.com...

I seriously doubt this is a conspiracy but it's still unusual, so wondering if anyone can shed some light on what Youtube are up to? Because the text on the video bar isn't clickable, you can't do anything with it, it just keeps scrolling across.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The message doesn't seem to be on all videos, but it's on this one - www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I posted this in chit chat because i don't think it's a conspiracy, just odd... and i'm inquisitive so i want to know what's going on, damn it!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Full Screen the video, and you'll realize it's just the video. Dial "#" to play "X" song. That kinda thing happens on music videos ya know?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriushours
Full Screen the video, and you'll realize it's just the video. Dial "#" to play "X" song. That kinda thing happens on music videos ya know?

Wow, do I feel like an idiot! I never play videos in full screen and I hadn't realised that the video bar was somewhat transparent.

I think I should uppercut myself for this thread

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Facepalm will do.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JailTales

Here ya go

ETA (FYI-Edit To Add)
I gave you a star for noticing a strange happening (though not very strange
). You'll learn your way around youtube and ATS soon enough. Just havin' some fun and welcome to ATS!
edit on 3/9/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1
reply to post by JailTales

Here ya go

ETA (FYI-Edit To Add)
I gave you a star for noticing a strange happening (though not very strange
). You'll learn your way around youtube and ATS soon enough. Just havin' some fun and welcome to ATS!
edit on 3/9/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

I've been on Youtube for 5 years, that's the sad part

top topics

join