It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the reason UFOS and Aliens have not introduced themselves to US

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

The VAST majority of humans on this planet don't have a pot to piss in--- & there's you & me in a possition to converse via a computer in this way!! no worries, EC .. Be calm, be cool & sit back/ enjoy & appreciate what you've got my friend & just be glad you're not an unfortunate 4 year old child living in the sewers of Brazil!! Whenever I feel down & hard done by I just think of sh!t like this!! Makes me want to punch meself in the face, then I feel better

Peace.

dej...

edit on 10-3-2012 by dejarmaX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sedona5602
Its because we are so violent and primitive that they just fly by th earth picking up some samples like cows and women and a few guys to add to their zoo.

Until we stop killing each other they will avoid us like in Star Trek the Prime command. what do you think?

I think that maybe they've contacted some of us despite those problems. Because maybe they had the same problems themselves at one time, and/or know of other species that have had the same problems.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

or they created us and have always been in control of where we are heading

nanu nanu

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Its because we are so violent and primitive that they just fly by th earth picking up some samples like cows and women and a few guys to add to their zoo.

Until we stop killing each other they will avoid us like in Star Trek the Prime command. what do you think?

I think that was the reason why they came. But it was a just another spect they looked at within our being, but just a small part. You are very right about what the 'aliens' did, but it was also a lot more, they did every psychological test one could probably do - in an alien way.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Aliens have contacted us they are here now and have been here all along. Example "Alexander the Great" is considered a great military tactician and lauded for his genius in battle. USA and other countries use some of his battle techniques based on his diaries but did you know 4 times over a 20yr period Alexander also detailed Alien encounters? On his campaign against the Persian Alexander described in great detail flying shields that swooped down and scared the horses and men disrupting the battle for 4 days. The incident is described on both sides by Alexander and the Persian army. There are thousands of events like this dating back through recorded history from all parts of the world.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
When I think of this subject I simply think of it from an angle taking our psycho-social tendencies into account. I doubt any "intelligent" species out there is all that much different than we are...sure, some may be smarter, some may be more war-like/conquerors, some may be obsessed with trade, some may want preserve and record all life in the universe...but at the end of the day, we have these same variations of personality/social traits throughout our society...people who want to push the boundaries of science, sociopaths who seek power and glory, those who seek only to fulfill their own greed and pleasure, environmentalists...

So, looking at it from that perspective, there are many realistic reasons why we haven't been overtly contacted yet.

Maybe we're not smart/advanced enough.
Maybe we're too war-like, or maybe insignificant in our own internal/planetary strife.
Maybe we have nothing valuable to offer that they can't just take.
Maybe they consider us a primitive species and have some sort of Prime Directive.

Whatever the case may be, WE probably need to make a change before they will take notice.

OR, they are here and are in control of our development from the Shadows.

Either way...we need to be better, smarter, more forward thinking and more unified as a species.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by madhatr137

Or maybe if we were awake to what was happening, the aliens would lose control over us, that maybe why they hide in our dreamland, and other places.

if all of humanity woke up and said what the hell are you doing to us, they would lose control over us and our freewill, just thinking outloud!
edit on 11-3-2012 by putnamcrab because: missing brain power

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Perhaps ETs have not introduced themselves because ETS are already here and control the same institutions that claim ETs do not exist.

If benevolent ETs follow some galactic law of non-interference, which type of ETs do you suppose break this law?

We are overlooking the obvious here people.

Here is an ongoing thread discussing ET intervention:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dejarmaX
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

The VAST majority of humans on this planet don't have a pot to piss in--- & there's you & me in a possition to converse via a computer in this way!! no worries, EC .. Be calm, be cool & sit back/ enjoy & appreciate what you've got my friend & just be glad you're not an unfortunate 4 year old child living in the sewers of Brazil!! Whenever I feel down & hard done by I just think of sh!t like this!! Makes me want to punch meself in the face, then I feel better

Peace.

dej...

edit on 10-3-2012 by dejarmaX because: (no reason given)

Well, I would not go that far. I bet there are lots of people who would sacrifice basic needs for high end technology just to look cool. People who can't afford to pay their rent but buy a used lincoln town car or cadillac deville.

Then we have greedy, self-centered politicians in cahoots with major banking institutions who spend all their natural resource money from gold, silver and other precious metals in buying military hardware to fight to some perceived threat.

In reality the same people who control capitalism also control communism. These same people use money to buy ufo pseudo-debunkers, to convince politicians in creating endless legislation and more taxation, etc.

The world has been rotting for a reason. Common sense is becoming less common thanks to endless propaganda of work and buy like the .99 deal. Work, buy and borrow till you die. Also make sure to have as many kids as possible, never cheat on your spouse because the pope says so and don't even think about getting a divorce. Meanwhile the georgia guidestones say 660 million people is what the earth can handle, while the tax code gives endless tax breaks for those with multiple dependents.

Do people ever stop to think why all the confusion? Thanks for the discourse but please stop blaming yourself for others stupidity. Get mad and make a difference. Indifference kills because evil wins. Evil is real!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hurdygurdy
Perhaps ETs have not introduced themselves because ETS are already here and control the same institutions that claim ETs do not exist.

If benevolent ETs follow some galactic law of non-interference, which type of ETs do you suppose break this law?

We are overlooking the obvious here people.

Here is an ongoing thread discussing ET intervention:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Exactly! I could not have said it any better than you just did. Short and sweet.....

The krill papers(which are free downloadable) discuss lots of the details. Then we have the dulce papers for extra credit. CSETI home of the disclosure project another great resource.

Lots of resource material available on the barely free internet. Thank god SOPA and PIPA did not pass because cnn and fox news is good only for celebrity scandals.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
reply to post by sedona5602

I've always suspected that cow anus must be the Foie Gras of the galaxy. I picture alien dads taking their boys on a cow anus hunting trip to earth.

They leave the T-Bones but take the butthole, whats up with that?

Since this is a speculative thread, I'll throw my guess: Cow anus: Easily accessible epithelial stem cells.

-rrr

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp
to add:
The aliens that contacted the US in the late 40s were plant based. Their bodies functioned like plants.

Do you have a link for this claim? I've heard this before, can you elaborate? They discovered the ET's are botanical in nature after the autopsy from the dead bodies at Roswell?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by game over man

try out the casseopiean transcripts, they go into great detail about what the greys are made of... and also what some ufo's are made of

yes they are basically plants!!! some ufos as well!!
edit on 11-3-2012 by putnamcrab because: brain fart

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by putnamcrab

(T) If this is a standard cybergenetic Gray, the question is how much biological is he? Is he biological enough to pass a dissection?

(L) Sure, I think. There are reports of autopsies of these guys, they just can't figure out how they feed because they are reported to have dead-end alimentary canals.

(F) They are cybergenetic, but they look and function exactly like a biological being. If you go inside of them you will find blood and fibers and tissue and microscopic evidence...

(L) The microscopic exams, from what I have heard, reveal that they're more in the line of a plant...

(T) Yes.

(F) Which, of course, would indicate that they have been grown!

(L) Yes. Imagine chromosomal linking of human genetic information with that of the plant kingdom.

(T) You could literally grow hundreds of them easily.

(L) And plant them like seeds... and, apparently that is what they have done. People have come back who have been taken to these ships and have seen walls of containers growing these things. Like a room in a hot house.

(F) Well, there you go. We have gotten information which indicates that the Grays have access to both dimensions because they are probes of the Lizzies. And this gives us a further clue as to what a strange place 4th level is if such "probes" can be grown like plants! And, what level must fully souled 4th density beings be when we are fooled into believing their cybergenetic constructions are the "real thing!"

Source

Interesting...never heard of "Lizzies" before, but I guess those are the Reptilians.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

The C's are spot on... and can be backed up by the ra material, and other great channeling sources... If you can get past all the channeler's drama they got going on.

What seems to discredit channeling is that the line of communication starts to decompose... usually only lasts about 5 years or less, then the channeler doesn't understand an starts filling in the gaps, then seconary beings start to step in and corrupt the line of communication completely.

This happens to every channel no exceptions... The trick seems to be able to determine when the cutoff point is... the c's came the closest. but that did not stop Loura from losing her mind...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Or maybe they are actually humans evolved down some curb in evolution "greys" given they are bipedal humanoid in so many reports and if they introduce themselves as time traveling to the ancestors they will have prevented themselves from existing or something even worse? So the government learns from roswell that they recovered time travelers and create the the Alien story and indoctrinate the idea in to pop culture. Hence explains why they botched the story so many times on purpose to raise suspicion and fuel the alien conspiracy idea further.

That these time travelers are repairing thier DNA with it;'s ancestors genetic materials and creating a sub species or hybrids to phase themselves out after failing to reproduce.

As far as the alien scenario i use to have the same theory when i started out researching this stuff decades ago. It is still on the table but i am leaning away from that now after brain storming over it for so long. We could be a petry dish of sorts a experiment and work in progress as they observe from afar. or worse, a farm for sinister reasons? I worked in a slaughter house once many years ago and those hogs were happy a pig could be and content in all that mud and fecal matter as they were led up that ramp before they were stuck and bled out. They didnt see it coming.

I hope that is not what it is, nobody knows.

But Keep In mind that missing time, people wearing astronaut suits and flying delta winged craft in our ancient past are probably us from a not so distant future. I think if we come in contact with ET we wont recognize it or know what to look for. Smoke , Liquid, Electricity... the possibilities

I am always changing my mind on this so disregard everything i just typed it is whatever it is to you. If too many people read this and believe it then i might have changed the future perhaps?
edit on 12-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by putnamcrab

try out the casseopiean transcripts, they go into great detail about what the greys are made of... and also what some ufo's are made of

yes they are basically plants!!! some ufos as well!!
edit on 11-3-2012 by putnamcrab because: brain fart

Keep in mind the PTB control information you only know what they what they want you to think. We know they are covering up "what this is" at any cost at the same time are doing the opposite by producing the alien image and NASA introducing habitable planets ect. IMHO the PTB have no problem in us accepting ET but they are covering up the phenomena of UFO's and abductions, cattle mutilations and the whole nine. That just says what you thik you know is likely something else entirely.

I have also learned that many people pushing the Alien idea are ex military using disinformation to steer us away from the truth such as Clifford Stone, Bob dean even Steve Greer, Bob Lazar ect. These guys are not who you think they are and you can quote me on that.

The Flux Capacitor could be more real then we think

Just food for thought

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by stevcolx
reply to post by TimesUp

...Don't get sucked in to another God/Alien argument.

Stick to facts not biblical stories, myths and legends.

There are a lot of researchers over the years who have lost their lives by releasing information about Aliens and how they have interacted and sometimes controlled the intelligence agencies such as the Majestic 12. William Cooper and Phil Schneider were 2 of many who have been 'snuffed' out so to speak for revealing a little too much ...

That is HILARIOUS.
Stick to the facts, not myths and legends and then you mention Schneider and Cooper.
Priceless.

FYI: Both of their stories changed over time. That should be your first clue. Get one.

Who were assassinated by the murdering cabal government because they said too much!! Lots of other researchers were killed as well. I just mentioned them because I know their names very well. And who said their stories have changed?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Yeah I know. I have read all about the 'Fallen Angels' and those who 'From Heaven To Earth Came'.

The Fallen Angels are basically 'Extraterrestrials'. All biblical and Islamic texts refer to Angels. All they are is a symbol of ET's and their craft coming to earth in visitation and because the ancients couldn't understand and or find the words to describe them they were then termed as 'Angels'.

Once you sift through the BS in both the Bible and the Qur'an then the symbolism becomes clearer.

And both of those books contain a hell of a lot of BS.....Everything has to be a round about way to explain or to symbolize. A great way to confuse the people who follow the Christian and Islamic beliefs. Dazzle them with crap impossible and fantastical stories and if they believe the stories they are hooked. CONTROLLED!!

ET craft and beings are ANGELS!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join