It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the reason UFOS and Aliens have not introduced themselves to US

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Originally posted by TimesUp

reply to post by sedona5602

Aliens are demons from the fourth dimension aka the spiritual realm.

www.youtube.com...

This is the truth.
edit on 9-3-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

It doesn't matter how they travel or what dimension they "travel" through.
Everyone, whether they are classified as alien, demon, angels, ghosts, people, cats, etc.. We are all part of this universe and we all "exist".
People used to call alien beings demons because they had no concept of "alien being".

No they are the fallen angels mentioned in the Old Testament and the same creatures Jesus and the apostles cast out of possessed people in the New Testament. People may not have understood the concept of aliens then, but they are in fact demons masquerading as aliens to deceive man kind into a lie. It does matter where they come from because if they do not actually come from another planet then they are really spiritual beings and not physical beings like you or I and do not fly space ships. They are fallen angels that were cast out of heaven aka what Christians now refer to as demons, aka nephilim.
edit on 9-3-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

I believe that even god would be an alien. And on that thought I would consider all angels and demons to be some form of alien as well. Unless you are saying that god only pertains to earth and the angels are based on human forms.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Am I the only one who is sick of ready all these self-loathing threads about humanity? Does that make people feel better about themselves to lump everyone else into the penalty box and declare humankind as unworthy and a failure?
Aren't we forgetting how damned impressive we are as a species in how far we have come in a few thousand years? Its AMAZING!
We are worthy of any other race of beings stopping by and declaring how freaking awesome we are. Marveling at our culture and acheivements.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp
They have introduced themselves to the US on several occasions.
In fact, they haven't left since they arrived in the late 40's.
There are hundreds of "ambassadors" living in underground cities in the US.
There is plenty of eyewitness evidence out there if you look for it.
Start with Eisenhower.

Sure there are. I can make up stories too.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teabags
Am I the only one who is sick of ready all these self-loathing threads about humanity?

It is not self-loathing but arrogance. The presumption of arrogance, elitism, superiority is rife among the conspiracy-crowd. They are smart, everyone else is sheep.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I think the reason they have not showed themselfs is because there not here. The milkyway galaxy is huge and vast. Why would our paticular sun or plant be any interest to them, I almost can garantee you, that if they excist, they don't even know we are here. Or we are like a ant to them, why bother, there so primitive.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Unidentified flying objects have introduced themselves to us, specifically to earthlings that are unable to identify them.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Very much how I see it OP. We fight our own race and have yet to work together as a species. Until then whats the point of introducing such a race to higher technologies. Not until we find a way to sustain our world will we prove we are an intelligent race. At the moment we are destroying our lifesource, therefore arent worthy enugh to be considered in the future.

I believe though if we had an encounter this would be the turningpoint. We have had no need to arm together, people try to make you believe we are alone in the universe!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
This is called The Zoo Hypothesis I believe and It's the most likely reason to see.

Just look at how many Race topics there on ATS right now. Would you land on a planet that couldn't' even treat every member of it's species of equal? It just wouldn't be smart to land on a planet already at war with itself.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

Oh for christ's sake. Don't get sucked in to another God/Alien argument.

Stick to facts not biblical stories, myths and legends.

There are a lot of researchers over the years who have lost their lives by releasing information about Aliens and how they have interacted and sometimes controlled the intelligence agencies such as the Majestic 12. William Cooper and Phil Schneider were 2 of many who have been 'snuffed' out so to speak for revealing a little too much to the public about the Alien activities on this planet. Whether these Aliens are inter dimensional or not makes no difference to what they have been up to here on Earth.

A treaty with the Aliens was signed in the 50's by President Eisenhower.

The treaty stated that the aliens would not interfere in our affairs and we would not interfere in theirs. We would keep their presence on earth a secret. They would furnish us with advanced technology and would help us in our technological development. They would not make any treaty with any other Earth nation. They could abduct humans on a limited and periodic basis for the purpose of medical examination and monitoring of our development, with the stipulation that the humans would not be harmed, would be returned to their point of abduction, would have no memory of the event, and that the alien nation would furnish Majesty Twelve with a list of all human contacts and abductees on a regularly scheduled basis.

This was taken from William Cooper's book 'Behold A Pale Horse' written in 1991. This treaty has been talked about and written about by other researchers and ex intelligence people for years.

Back in 1954, under the Eisenhower administration, the federal government decided to circumvent the Constitution of the United States and form a treaty with alien entities. It was called the 1954 Greada Treaty, which basically made the agreement that the aliens involved could take a few cows and test their implanting techniques on a few human beings, but that they had to give details about the people involved.

America's first treaty with Extraterrestrials

So basically they have introduced themselves to people on Earth. But it seems they have met with the wrong people. The same people that would use Alien technology for war and destruction and not for peaceful energy that would benefit the human race.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi

Maybe it would be like us introducing ourselves to some ants. How would we even start to communicate with them?

They have already communicated to us, just not on a mass scale. But believe me they are not on humanities side.

Do you have any proof as to why we should believe you? Any tangible evidence to support your claims? Not trying to attack you, I can tell you're very passionate in your beliefs and I am not the type of person to attack someone's faith. Personally, the only problem I have is that in ancient times many of these "Gods" (Aliens, Demons, Angels, whatever you'd like to call them - Ancient civilizations essentially describe a "being" or "beings" who came from the Heavens is described) were seen as good, but I know some were seen negatively. Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by alienones

So, if you came across a completely new species of intelligent life form (even though they weren't as smart as humans), you'd just leave them alone and never worry about them again? They'd never cross your mind, you'd never ponder on it? Just go on with life.. never wonder why, and all because they're not technologically advanced? But, if you came across a new species of intelligent life that WAS further advanced than humanity, you'd make contact? Why would you make contact with a life form that is capable of annihilating you in an instant (we have absolutely no idea what their intentions are), but not make contact with a life form that couldn't harm us. Couldn't we have friendly, actual TALKS with the less technologically advanced, share our knowledge for their knowledge? No, we couldn't. Because humans are too arrogant and we think we are the "pinnacle" of creation, when in reality - we're not.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sedona5602

Until we stop killing each other they will avoid us like in Star Trek the Prime command. what do you think?

Prime directive, not prime command.

What do I think? I think 16 years before the original Star Trek aired on TV, Patrick Stewart was named....

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Making official, public contact would spoil the show.
And if we get knocked back to the Stone Age by war or an asteroid strike, well, the show starts over. Maybe it has happened before.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi

Maybe it would be like us introducing ourselves to some ants. How would we even start to communicate with them?

They have already communicated to us, just not on a mass scale. But believe me they are not on humanities side.

Extraterrestrial alien enthusiasts do not want to believe that mediums, telepaths, occultists and sensitives are also receiving the same identical messages that purported "alien creatures" are sending to their devotees and abductees. And the message? Pretty much similar to the OP's belief that these "aliens" and "our ascended spirit masters" won't interfere on a violent planet like ours.

The tragic deception as you know is that these spirits are the cause of most bloodshed on this planet in the first place. Just as those who fund a revolution against a system they themselves created, the same scenario applies here. Just as those that produce media that states that Christ Jesus is a "fairytale" also produce the media that gives us "Ancient Aliens".

May our words reach one whom the Lord calls, so that He may pick them up from the darkness and place them into the Light and Truth of the Kingdom of God. May He heal the blind and deaf. May He open eyes to the deception fast coming our way and open them to real Truth from Above, so that they may see reality for what it is - humanity in the grip of those who worship evil which despises the very creation of man.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Why are we lumping them all together??
There are many races.
The ones that the treaty was enacted for have ulterior, controlling motives for the human race. They found their pawns in TPTB. The technology they shared was probably kept within extremely small circles and the public has yet to see just how far our technology has really come.
PUBLIC first contact won't be made until the PUBLIC is ready. Those that HAVE been in contact with any of the races above were ready and are out there now either blogging about their experiences or keeping it under a tight, elitist wrap.
It isn't technology or intelligence they are waiting for until they make themselves globally known. It is self awareness. Once we realize as a planet that hurting your brother is hurting yourself then the benevolent races that have our best interests will be safe enough to show themselves. Until then our first reaction would probably be to throw our bombs at 'em.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sedona5602
Its because we are so violent and primitive that they just fly by th earth picking up some samples like cows and women and a few guys to add to their zoo.

Until we stop killing each other they will avoid us like in Star Trek the Prime command. what do you think?

I don't think so. Actually it's the complete opposite. They are waiting until we fight enough wars to advance to a proper Star Wars level. Then humanity will become mercenaries for the Oldest and The Wisest species of the Galaxy. Billions will die fighting wars for these super advanced beings, who dare not fight each other directly because of MAD. Next step in the Total War of human history is the forming of a few big blocks, then we will have WW3 (but dem aliens will disable nukes if someone tries to use them), and WW4 will be the first Star War of humanity. Then we'll be ready to spread our warrior ways across the galaxy.

My theory is just as good as yours.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
reply to post by TimesUp

Oh for christ's sake. Don't get sucked in to another God/Alien argument.

Stick to facts not biblical stories, myths and legends.

There are a lot of researchers over the years who have lost their lives by releasing information about Aliens and how they have interacted and sometimes controlled the intelligence agencies such as the Majestic 12. William Cooper and Phil Schneider were 2 of many who have been 'snuffed' out so to speak for revealing a little too much to the public about the Alien activities on this planet. Whether these Aliens are inter dimensional or not makes no difference to what they have been up to here on Earth.

A treaty with the Aliens was signed in the 50's by President Eisenhower.

The treaty stated that the aliens would not interfere in our affairs and we would not interfere in theirs. We would keep their presence on earth a secret. They would furnish us with advanced technology and would help us in our technological development. They would not make any treaty with any other Earth nation. They could abduct humans on a limited and periodic basis for the purpose of medical examination and monitoring of our development, with the stipulation that the humans would not be harmed, would be returned to their point of abduction, would have no memory of the event, and that the alien nation would furnish Majesty Twelve with a list of all human contacts and abductees on a regularly scheduled basis.

This was taken from William Cooper's book 'Behold A Pale Horse' written in 1991. This treaty has been talked about and written about by other researchers and ex intelligence people for years.

Back in 1954, under the Eisenhower administration, the federal government decided to circumvent the Constitution of the United States and form a treaty with alien entities. It was called the 1954 Greada Treaty, which basically made the agreement that the aliens involved could take a few cows and test their implanting techniques on a few human beings, but that they had to give details about the people involved.

America's first treaty with Extraterrestrials

So basically they have introduced themselves to people on Earth. But it seems they have met with the wrong people. The same people that would use Alien technology for war and destruction and not for peaceful energy that would benefit the human race.

i'm with you on this one. there's also plenty of "respectable" witness accounts of ETs working with a few governments. personally i believe it.

Originally posted by awakendhybrid
Why are we lumping them all together??
There are many races.
The ones that the treaty was enacted for have ulterior, controlling motives for the human race. They found their pawns in TPTB. The technology they shared was probably kept within extremely small circles and the public has yet to see just how far our technology has really come.
PUBLIC first contact won't be made until the PUBLIC is ready. Those that HAVE been in contact with any of the races above were ready and are out there now either blogging about their experiences or keeping it under a tight, elitist wrap.
It isn't technology or intelligence they are waiting for until they make themselves globally known. It is self awareness. Once we realize as a planet that hurting your brother is hurting yourself then the benevolent races that have our best interests will be safe enough to show themselves. Until then our first reaction would probably be to throw our bombs at 'em.

also agreed. many races, probably thousands, good and bad, just like everywhere else.

i don't necessarily agree that they're waiting for awareness though... i tend to lean on the side of humanity being kept as a warring planet, evident by past and current events. it's the WHY that i want to know about!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
i really thought a while back about this,,and heres my theory,,,,while tesla was experimenting with stuff and a while after his death when the american Navy did some experimental work on ships,,and while doing it threatened the globe with destruction for there lack of know how,,the aliens introduced themselves to save the planet,,,thats my take on it,,,

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
haven't seen any proof of aliens yet, but maybe earth is just big petri dish and you don't open it till culture develops

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

yes you are right, i have one in my basement and only thing that saves me is my tin foil hat

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join